GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
have i missed the race i was unsure to what time it was in GMT +1 (BST)

Jav, I don't what is going on with my GT5. I can sign in and be fine until the game starts. Then I get signed out. :(

If you can spare ten I got one last trick.

Well man got it to stay signed in but now getting error joining room. Bad luck.

ultrap13
Clear your network cache in GT options menu

Tried it. This game can be very peculiar that's for sure. My kids are having fun online with theirs again. I even made them shut down. Nets fast as ever. Just goofy GT5 network issues and errors.

I am retiring from the series.

I wish everyone luck with the rest of it (it's been an honor and an absolute blast racing with you all!) and once again thanks Jav for putting it together!

Last edited:
Can I become full time GT2 driver for the ZR1 corvette team along with a team mate hopefully in the future?

Someone was testing cars in the room before the race and had a dark blue RX-7 LM with a red #7 on it. Would you be willing to trade cars?

R1600Turbo
Someone was testing cars in the room before the race and had a dark blue RX-7 LM with a red #7 on it. Would you be willing to trade cars?

I have that one.
I'd give it to you for free, but... :mad:

Sorry for double post.
Expected to see someone else above this one.

Oh man cant believe i noobed that first turn on the first lap. Gave turbo a little knock and then i stupidly rammed myself into that first barrier.

Hope it didn't impact your race much. Car was very unstable after that. Hit a few people on the way until i pitted early. Ahhh fun times!.

Congtraz to both turbo and tissimo

Great race, was fun battling it out with you guys. Looking forward to the next race.

R1600Turbo

If I can send it, sure... I'll add you tomorrow and send it over.

Congratulations to the R1600Turbo and Tissimo! Great racing guys! A bit of a messi race oppening for GT2, Got into Sephy at the begining after a GT1 car had spun in front of him. Sorry for that Sephy, couldn't stop it on time we were having a great race I hope to see you on the series in the future.

Tissimo, how did you get pass lucky? I thought he was gonna run away with it! He managed to escape the madness and got a good gap between him and us!

Jav
Tissimo, how did you get pass lucky? I thought he was gonna run away with it! He managed to escape the madness and got a good gap between him and us!

I did too, he spun coming out the esses. He definitely had the faster car, and almost caught back up at the end.

Gotcha! I thought he was gonna just walk away with it!
Good race! Sense a golden 350 coming your way...

I loved this from the 1-lap race that we did:

RoadCourse-Indy_2.jpg

Ok, here's the fastest laps from the race:

GT1

1) OwensRacing - - - - - 1:24.097
2) Shugging_Atlas - - - - 1:24.208
3) Magzire - - - - - - - - 1:24.290
4) R1600Turbo - - - - - - 1:24.443
5) Posiloan - - - - - - - - 1:24.776
6) tr1mble - - - - - - - - 1:27.584

GT2

1) luckylefty2gunz - - - - 1:26.433
2) tissimo - - - - - - - - - 1:27.023
3) Jav - - - - - - - - - - - 1:27.747
4) PipiR6 - - - - - - - - - - 1:27.947
5) Toyotasupra - - - - - - 1:27.977
6) Sephy71 - - - - - - - - 1:28.101

I expected that, as I was really only running about 90-95% to conserve tires and keep myself from making a mistake.

Jav
A bit of a messi race oppening for GT2, Got into Sephy at the begining after a GT1 car had spun in front of him. Sorry for that Sephy, couldn't stop it on time we were having a great race I hope to see you on the series in the future.

I was the one who spun that car. It was Trimble. I ruined his race and slowed to give him his position back but after waiting realized he was damaged so I kept racing again. I don't think you hit me though Jav.

I expected that, as I was really only running about 90-95% to conserve tires and keep myself from making a mistake.

i still dont think its possible for you to make mistakes(never seen you make one ever)....your not human remember lol.

on another note im bummed that i missed the season opener. This work is going over my head. i never though id be happy to go back to see Multivariable again. this APC stuff is nuts. and now ive got like 50 somethign pages of reading to get through. Life is tough. lucky for you guys you've done it already.

It's ok sephy...I think the problem was gt 2 was to close to gt 1...I though gt 2 pole car was supposed to give like a 5 sec space from gt 1...
when my rear tires kicked out a little bit on the 2nd or 3rd lap I let off the gas so they would catch again...then it seemed I was swallowed up by all of gt2 at one time...
I tried to go a little bit with the damage from the little bump with u, but after my next spin I just parked it...

i still dont think its possible for you to make mistakes(never seen you make one ever)....your not human remember lol.

on another note im bummed that i missed the season opener. This work is going over my head. i never though id be happy to go back to see Multivariable again. this APC stuff is nuts. and now ive got like 50 somethign pages of reading to get through. Life is tough. lucky for you guys you've done it already.

Lol!! I've never seen you make a mistake either! We are being invaded by the aliens!!

It's ok sephy...I think the problem was gt 2 was to close to gt 1...I though gt 2 pole car was supposed to give like a 5 sec space from gt 1...
when my rear tires kicked out a little bit on the 2nd or 3rd lap I let off the gas so they would catch again...then it seemed I was swallowed up by all of gt2 at one time...
I tried to go a little bit with the damage from the little bump with u, but after my next spin I just parked it...

I didn't mean to bump you and to be honest didn't realize you were a GT1 car. I apologize for that hit. It's why I was going to let you take the position back until I realized you were damaged. In the process I slowed a lot of guys down behind me. I should have kept on going and dealt with the penalty after the race...

I don't have the skill or pace for this series.

You missed both practice races where I screwed up both times. ;)

Edit: I also agree that the GT2 cars should have stayed back a bit at the start.

Also, I'd like to make a note about lapped cars being right behind the car that just passed them. If a leader laps you, please give them space behind. Preferably about 4-5 car lengths. Twice today I was hit in the back from a lapped car I had just passed and it was making me very nervous, especially since we run full damage. My braking zone is a bit larger than most people, so it would be nice to have that space between the two cars.

Last edited:
Back