GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Sephy
I don't have the skill or pace for this series.

I remember that first preseason raceway season.
I had so much fun during practice before the race, battling back and forth with you.
You would pass me in the second double apex hairpin every time, then I'd get you on the straight.

I miss my McLaren. :(
And my PS3. :mad: <--- I'm going to start using this smilie A LOT now. :mad:

EDIT: it isn't really a smilie is it? More of a frownie. "/

Sephy

Well you made me look silly at Laguna Seca last week! Trust me, you are a good racer, and I ask you to reconsider retirement! "Form is temporary, class is permanent!"

Well done the winners anyways, and big well done to Lucky!

Well you made me look silly at Laguna Seca last week! Trust me, you are a good racer, and I ask you to reconsider retirement! "Form is temporary, class is permanent!"

Well done the winners anyways, and big well done to Lucky!

thanks but i lost that race not once but twice. so i don't feel so good about my proformance, all the credit goes to tissimo for capitalizing on my mistakes, great race tissimo.

luckylefty2gunz
thanks but i lost that race not once but twice. so i don't feel so good about my proformance, all the credit goes to tissimo for capitalizing on my mistakes, great race tissimo.

The first race is the hardest IMHO! Mistakes come and go, everyone (except Blaze:lol:) will make them, so don't be too gutted on the 2nd.

By the way Jav... I'd like to see the GT2 leader 30 seconds behind the GT1 leader on all pace laps if thats possible? Keeps the two classes seperated at the start and I suspect with a suggested speed to work with should be easy manage for the GT2 leader.

Are you serious Sephy!? Dude for real? Just look at last seasons results, how many hard earned podiums and a legitimate win? Fastest lap and 2nd at Laguna? Not have the pace? Really?
The first race is the hardest IMHO! Mistakes come and go, everyone (except Blaze:lol:) will make them, so don't be too gutted on the 2nd.

By the way Jav... I'd like to see the GT2 leader 30 seconds behind the GT1 leader on all pace laps if thats possible? Keeps the two classes seperated at the start and I suspect with a suggested speed to work with should be easy manage for the GT2 leader.

Yup we may very well do that, we may even go back to the GT2 formation lap + pace lap.

My bad on the start, I figured that the GT1 cars would accelerate away, but forgot about the GT5 slingshot draft.

If we leave a 10 sec gap it'll solve all the problems

Can anyone be my team mate for the next race at Suzuki next weekend Tne corvette ZR1 Team?

This is why it pays to follow the AUP..."Tne corvette ZR1 Team" Tne? You don't need a teammate either, mine's just retired (:() so I'll be going solo like a bunch of others competing in this series.

Grammar*

Plus, you reported me for pointing out the AUP (or whatever reason it was). Honestly I couldn't care less though, just over people being lazy...

This is why it pays to follow the AUP..."Tne corvette ZR1 Team" Tne? You don't need a teammate either, mine's just retired (:() so I'll be going solo like a bunch of others competing in this series.

Sorry man I didn't mean to leave you high and dry.

Also, I'd like to make a note about lapped cars being right behind the car that just passed them. If a leader laps you, please give them space behind. Preferably about 4-5 car lengths. Twice today I was hit in the back from a lapped car I had just passed and it was making me very nervous, especially since we run full damage. My braking zone is a bit larger than most people, so it would be nice to have that space between the two cars.

If you talking about me i let you pass. Was still racing for 4th. Then you slowed down completely, what was i meant to do lol.

If you talking about me i let you pass. Was still racing for 4th. Then you slowed down completely, what was i meant to do lol.

My tires fell of a lot after I got by you. But I caught you pretty quickly and passed with no problem, I didn't expect you to stay right behind me. The draft down the front stretch helped with that. Regardless, when you got into me I had to let you by as I was scared it would happen again and I didn't want my race ruined.

The drafting effect is simply retarded in this game, yes it provides for some awsome racing but sometimes all of a sudden you find yourself going 15mph faster than you tought and way deep in the braking zone, hello wall!! Or car...

I'd like to sign up as a reserve for the GTP-FIA World Cup as a GT2 driver.

GTP: YayoiGT2
Psn: TakatsukiYayoi
Class: GT2
Car: Corvette ZR1 RM
Car#: 9
Country/time zone: United States of America/US Eastern Time / GMT -5

I'm a bit slow but I can race fair and clean.

Are there any restrictions on tuning besides the specific limits for each car model? IE. Can I just power limit my fully tuned ZR1 RM, or is it more appropriate to build a new ZR1 RM just slightly over the power limit and then power-limiting it?

No restrictions in tunning Yayoi, you can add any part you like and limit to specs.

Added you to the resserves list.

Safe to assume that Suzuka this weekend may have weather enabled? Just so I know if I need to test in the rain. (yikes)

Jav
The drafting effect is simply retarded in this game, yes it provides for some awsome racing but sometimes all of a sudden you find yourself going 15mph faster than you tought and way deep in the braking zone, hello wall!! Or car...

Haha, yeah.. After I was lapped going onto the front straight, I drafted the 670hp rx7 with my 522hp z and almost passed him, going 200+ lol. I made sure to brake on time though.

Back