GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
hon1987
Is it me, or since prologues servers were supposed to go down, the quality has gone down as well?

Latest update has induced many freezes on menu screens.

Thinking it's responsible for rise in connection issues.

Also as promised picture of our new family member:

"Sparky"

934b4ff3.jpg

Call me a skeptic but nothing will improve until Forza 4 comes out and steals whatever is left of GT5's share of the racing sim market.

fail. nvm. i desinged shirts that said "I cleared my cache" on one side and "Did you?" on the other. but the picture wont show up

R1600Turbo
Link please or ban.

I've heard of this concept, but yet to see a prototype. For once this is no Gatrs shenanians :lol:

Cool dog btw Owens:tup:

What breed is he/she?

hon1987
I've heard of this concept, but yet to see a prototype. For once this is no Gatrs shenanians :lol:

Cool dog btw Owens:tup:

What breed is he/she?

He is a pit bull. However. He is off a 30 yr breeder. As well basically same bloodlines as our current 13 yr old Joey.

Very very solid minds on this line. Something I've been around for 16 yrs.

With that I dont like calling him that.(media term for mean dog) The breeder actually calls them "bulldogs". Ancestry is related to Petey off lil rascals. :)

He is a pit bull. However. He is off a 30 yr breeder. As well basically same bloodlines as our current 13 yr old Joey.

With that I dont like calling him that.(media term for mean dog) The breeder actually calls them "bulldogs". Ancestry is related to Petey off lil rascals. :)

i also have a pit bull but i refer to him as a PET bull this breed has a horrible reputation but they are great with kids and back in the 1800's were considered nanny dog's best pets in the world

I like the look of his coat any ways! You won't see many pit bulls in the UK because breeding them is banned, so I wasn't sure of the breed! The only reason they are banned is because of the idiots who bred the aggressive natured animals for "sport", and discarded the good natured ones. Shame really, always the idiots that ruin it for the rest.
Anyone looking for a wheel, Newegg has the G27 for $205 free shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...11-Index-_-PCGameControllers-_-26104330-L015A

use promo code
EMCKBKH62

If only they shipped to the UK! :(

Just Clubsport pedals, still the same wheel.

Ohh BTW the results are now official, will update tonight as soon as I get home!

R1600Turbo
I just bought one. :)👍

Also, did some laps in my lounge last night with the RX-7 on Fuji. It's only good for about 2 laps, then the rear starts doing it's own thing. Going to have to do some serious testing it seems. :grumpy:

I just tried sending the Rx7 and it says it can't be sent :( sorry

its a weid thing in GT5 where the used car price doesnt reflect the Actual new car price. so a new RX7(which is impossible to get in this game) would be over 1,000,000 which is why you cant send it. weird stuff.

So if I buy a used car for 900,000 Cr, I wouldn't be able to trade it because the new equivalent would be worth more than 1 million? That's messed up. What's the point of having the limit if that's not actually the limit?

R1600Turbo
So if I buy a used car for 900,000 Cr, I wouldn't be able to trade it because the new equivalent would be worth more than 1 million? That's messed up. What's the point of having the limit if that's not actually the limit?

The limit is for the original value of a car you can't trade the RX-7 because it's original value is at 1 million but because you can only buy it used it shows less. But if I got my RX-7 with a 1000 ticket it's value is 1 million.

I feel your pain tho. I wish I could trade my FTO race car from my Alt account lol never got it back before the patch.

Looks like I'll be getting that G27!
And I've just received an offer for my DFGT, which means I should be back within the next three months or so!

Back