GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Jav
3 months!! For real!! That's unacceptable Gatr!!

I'm accepting donations. :D
It'll probably be closer to two months.

With the money I just saved on my NEW G27, I think I might e able to get an iRacing subscription after I've sent in my PS3 for repair.

Ordered 1 earlier. Thanks for the tip! My DFGT sounds like it shed a tooth or two, hope the G27 shows up before the weekend.

I already got my tracking number. Should have it by Friday at the latest. Of course I'm in AZ and the wheel is coming from California.

Man Newegg has an awsome custumer service! I order everything from them! Best online shopping experience ever!

Also, I might forgive you if you get that subscription Gatr!

Newegg has great customer service. When I spent that $700 on parts the box was stolen and no questions asked they immediately shipped it all out again.

Less than eight hours after I placed my order, it has shipped!
From new jersey too, so it should be relatively quick.
It'll probably arrive tomorrow!

Jav I must admit, I liked the babes on the first thread better.

Lol!! She got fired for unprofessional conduct, t_ray filed a complaint against her because she kept harassing and calling him every night...

Hey Jav I may be moving to New Zealand sometime soon, my cousins place in Naseby doesn't exactly have the best net connection so I may end up being without online racing....pretty much going to have to see how the rest of this season goes and whether or not I'm gone before it finishes.

Hey Jav I may be moving to New Zealand sometime soon, my cousins place in Naseby doesn't exactly have the best net connection so I may end up being without online racing....pretty much going to have to see how the rest of this season goes and whether or not I'm gone before it finishes.

Wow, sad to read that man. Hope the connection issues on NZ get corrected.

Guys time to get the list going again:

1) Jav - GT2
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Resserves
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Jav
Wow, sad to read that man. Hope the connection issues on NZ get corrected.

Not that fussed to be honest, I'm going over to focus on rugby and will pretty much just stick to playing GT5 and FM4 offline if I feel the need to race.

1) Jav - GT2
2) Magzire
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Resserves
1)
2)
3)
4)

And that reminds me, I have to pick up my parents from Brisbane airport at 7am Monday, won't be home until after the race starts or finishes so I can't make this race either :(

1) Jav - GT2
2) Magzire
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

And that reminds me, I have to pick up my parents from Brisbane airport at 7am Monday, won't be home until after the race starts or finishes so I can't make this race either :(

I would like to be Mitch's replacement for this week and further if needed.

1) Jav - GT2
2) Magzire
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) tissimo
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Jav can i race this weekend I will be in the same car as i was in last weekend ZR1 RM?

1) Jav - GT2
2) Magzire
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) tissimo
5) R1600Turbo - GT1
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) Jav - GT2
2) Magzire
3) Shrugging_Atlas
4) tissimo
5) R1600Turbo - GT1
6) hon1987-Gee Tee Tooo
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Nothing quite like the feeling of coming home to find a G27 sitting on your front steps. :D

Oh man, I love it SOOOOOO much.
The whiter feels kind of cheap and plasticy (if that's an adjective) though.
Other than that its awesome!
TBH, I wouldn't have minded fishing out an extra fifty or so for it.
Definitely worth the money!

Thanks for the heads up on the sale hon!

Back