GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
I kind of meant make this our regular time for the rest o the season...

Let's see what everyone has to say about that, that may be a bit too late for Magz and hon.

I'll drop by in a few Magz!

Bit late...but yes Sephy, we're racing as NRG Racing for this season with the McLarens (like we agreed upon in the PM :P)

And Jav, doubtful I'll make the test session...likely reasons include sleeping in, sleeping in and possibly sleeping in :dopey:

And Jav, doubtful I'll make the test session...likely reasons include sleeping in, sleeping in and possibly sleeping in :dopey:

Blahh! Hurry up and get yourself a wheel and an iRacing subscription!!

Jav, do you want me to host today? I have to do a couple things 'round the house for my girlfriend but will be on soon.... anyhoo, I know the routine and can implement the regs. If you don't take me up on this, be sure not to use the "only room host" mode to avoid whatever happened last week. Looking forward to today dudes!

Sadly I won't be able to participate tonight. Someone take some pictures though!

I will be about 10 minutes late for quali.,. If I must start from the back, so be it. See you guys soon.
<Edit> nevermind, I miscalculated... I will be on time or even early. Anyone up for some practice?

Last edited:
7:30 pm EST
Room up now: 1472.6118.4216.8213.1895
Come on down!

Last edited:
Totally missed the new thread! Dang

Wanna test the Ford GT more.

Love to use the Vette but it just seems to pushy for me. Anyone got a tip to make this car rotate?

Be on asap

I'm not gonna be able to race tonight ....my wife invited company over while I was napping ....I should be on later though if anyone will be practicing for next week after the race

Was out celebrating my compete sweep of poll, prefinal, and two finals karting IRL today. :D
Sorry I couldn't make it.
I'm probably going to be busy editing video from my brand-new GoPro, so I wont be on later either.

Well let me be the first to say congratulations Gatr!! Good job! T_Ray should be proud of you!

Just throwing this out there...would it be possible to limit TCS (+3 max) to just DS3 users and ban it for wheel users? You could say its an unfair advantage for the DS3 user to be able to use TCS but then again its an unfair advantage either way for someone to be using a wheel (just using the principle....). Thoughts?

MitchZ06
Just throwing this out there...would it be possible to limit TCS (+3 max) to just DS3 users and ban it for wheel users? You could say its an unfair advantage for the DS3 user to be able to use TCS but then again its an unfair advantage either way for someone to be using a wheel (just using the principle....). Thoughts?

I agree Mitch...I think tcs should be available to everyone like last season...I only had a wheel for the last 2 races..and there is no way I would have even finished a race without it using my ds3 ...I mean the people that won races last year didn't use tcs anyway, so its not like its an advantage ...

Plus i think besides u and me Mitch, no one used it anyways...Is there anyone that's really against it being available???

Latest Posts

Back