GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Jav
You guys are cool! We may even do 10 GT2/6 GT1 cars! That way everyone can race where they want!

Great. I'll just need to stay on the reserve list a little bit longer, though. Thanks.

I'm not racing on any of the time change tracks unless we race at night as well as day.
I vote to keep Nurb24H as long as time change is used.

La Sarthe is much better track for racing. As well time change would be sweet there.

If so many are kicking GT2. I wanna run with the most cars. Do like that NSX.

tissimo
I say no fixed weather as well...

I'm fine with rain too. ;)
I've noticed that if you start the race in the rain, it will stop within a couple laps and stay sunny out.
Whereas when you start with it sunny out, it will quickly tart raining and continue raining until the end of the race...

I'm fine with rain too. ;)
I've noticed that if you start the race in the rain, it will stop within a couple laps and stay sunny out.
Whereas when you start with it sunny out, it will quickly tart raining and continue raining until the end of the race...

Yup! That's the "dynamic" weather for you right there!!
You know, if you guys want it bad enough we can do Monza dynamic weather, we start at wathever condition the track resets on.

Last edited:
Jav
You guys are cool! We may even do 10 GT2/6 GT1 cars! That way everyone can race where they want

This kinda cannibalizes GT1. With a couple of no-shows the GT1 field will be very limited. What's everyone's reason for the GT1 exodus?

try now, sorry, I'm hosting it myself so I have to make sure all of the html tags line up.... I just tested it and it looks good...
I take it that its ok?
One more thing guys, did anyone save a copy of the first race? I was in a big hurry yesterday as i had to sign off for about ten minutes and, in order to make the second race, forgot to save the first replay. I would prefer a North American copy but will take what I can get... If you do find that you have a copy of it send it to PSN: posiloan or pm me for instructions on how to post it online untouched so that I can load it on to my ps3 and capture it for us. If you do post it on a hosting website, be careful as many of them compress the files which can cause problems when, uploading, downloading, and decompressing the file... long story short, there is a better way that i wont bore you with here...

Last edited:
ultrap13
This kinda cannibalizes GT1. With a couple of no-shows the GT1 field will be very limited. What's everyone's reason for the GT1 exodus?

They fear the Zonda ;)

But really though idk what it is ...last season gt 2 was always running short

ultrap13

I'm just going to where I think it'll be most competitive. I want good hard racing.

They fear the Zonda ;)

But really though idk what it is ...last season gt 2 was always running short

It's not the Zonda that needs to be feared in GT1 I'm afraid:rolleyes:

Posi: I forgot to save the first race replay as well!

I may just go back to GT1 and team up with Owens, I just ended up hating the Ford after the last races. I'll look at the list again and move back hp if necessary!

Woulda smoked you gatrs, funny tho with old mate in front of you looking behind him every now and then when you were close :dopey:

MitchZ06
Woulda smoked you gatrs, funny tho with old mate in front of you looking behind him every now and then when you were close :dopey:

I waved to him once.
He didn't look behind again. ;)
lol
But let's not hijack Javs thread.

I did some testing and found that I do like the Ford GT MUCH better than the rest of the field.
I refuse to drive Japanese cars, so that's half the grid.
I didn't really like the handling of the R8 or the M3 for some reason.
And I just dont like Lamborghini.

Which left me with the Ford GT, and I love it.
Not sure how the tires will last though...
I can start in first gear with TCS off and stock LSD, floor it and there's no wheel spin. 👍

If Jav DOES do GT1, you guys better not all follow him. :mischievous:

gogatrs
I waved to him once.
He didn't look behind again. ;)
lol
But let's not hijack Javs thread.

I did some testing and found that I do like the Ford GT MUCH better than the rest of the field.
I refuse to drive Japanese cars, so that's half the grid.
I didn't really like the handling of the R8 or the M3 for some reason.
And I just dont like Lamborghini.

Which left me with the Ford GT, and I love it.
Not sure how the tires will last though...
I can start in first gear with TCS off and stock LSD, floor it and there's no wheel spin. 👍

If Jav DOES do GT1, you guys better not all follow him. :mischievous:

Ford GT's are taken. Jav and Myself. If Jav stays GT2 then you be in line.

Try the Viper Gatrs. Sounds soooo good and actually drives good. Tons of power.

OwensRacing
Ford GT's are taken. Jav and Myself. If Jav stays GT2 then you be in line.

Try the Viper Gatrs. Sounds soooo good and actually drives good. Tons of power.

The GT2 Ford GT.
The Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car, not test car. ;)
Besides, I signed up before you anyways. :P

gogatrs
The GT2 Ford GT.
The Ford GT LM Spec II Race Car, not test car. ;)
Besides, I signed up before you anyways. :P

Gotcha!!! Good choice of car btw.

That NSX is no slouch. Could use 10ish HP though.

Back