GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Blaze_409
i dont think the aero changes the max aero that dramatically...I tried this with the R8. at max i could only gain 5mph top end and terrible understeer from having no downforce.I think these cars are really bad with anything other than max aero or 5 clicks off max here and there. Considering atlas has won the races there no way he was trimmed out to gain 10mph.

owens should probably engine and oil.

I spend 1 million each week to rebuild motor and chassis. Cause I am a Baller like that.

So nope. It's either aero or my teammate and I need to share some secrets.

Fwiw I'd bet cash Atlas didn't cheat.

Maybe he has new cars and starts race with 600 ends race with 615 or so HP. ;) j/k but this does back up my top three of each class are not allowed in tuning area until final post race verification is done.

Fwiw I run down low on the Oval part. If you run high more track is more time to accelerate and this may be some of it too.

As Tissimo mentioned exit of bus stop is killer if you don't get it right.

However I did get my car to handle well. Actually really really well. Not flying fast but was truly easy to run low 38's.

Last edited:
I do some testing car in Monza, and see the results.

When i said Zonda Lm is not a competitive car. lol

Zonda 1,46,505

Audi R8 1,45,237

Honda NSX LM Race Car 1,44,508

what you said about this?

pipi_r6
I do some testing car in Monza, and see the results.

When i said Zonda Lm is not a competitive car. lol

Zonda 1,46,505

Audi R8 1,45,237

Honda NSX LM Race Car 1,44,508

what you said about this?

Monza is a NSX track. The game seems to love it.

Pipi Monza is not the best track for comparing the cars performance, plus with the crazy draft in effect everything is equalized.

OwensRacing
Gatr, Just in time for server maintenance. :(

The rest of my updates will be done installing by the time that's over.
I have to download and install ALL the updates before I can get online. "/
I wish T_Ray would get us some faster Internet.
I have another hour or two to go.
Then I need to download the updates for a couple other games that my brothers need. And then some DLC for multiple games.
Also need to rebeat just about every game I know.
With the exception of Gran Turismo. 👍

A series of incidents were reported to the GTPFIA on sunday evening shortly after completion of round 4 Daytona Road Course Championship Race. Of the incidents investigated the following where determined to be in voilation of the sporting code and penalties are in order.

-During a live qualifying session Toyotasupra exited the track into the main menu, this is a clear violation to the GTPFIA rules and constitutes a 50 second penalty.

-On lap 37 Toyotasupra lost control of his car on the chicane wich cause him to go off track, after regaining control of the car he proceeded to rejoin the track with complete disregard of other cars on track and causing OwensRacing to crash into the wall and his car causing heavy damage to his car.
-On lap 37 after this events took place Toyotasupra made an unsafe pit entry with complete disregard of other cars on track on wich he crashed into Jakejirard causing heavy damage to his car and forcing him to enter the pits for repairs.
For this actions is been determined by the GTPFIA that exclusion from the race results and a 3 race probation is in order for driver Toyotasupra. The official results of round 4 will be posted later today.

HURRICANE IRENE

Unless the forecast changes soon I will most likely be unable to participate in the race this coming Sunday due to the expected effects of Hurricane Irene on the NYC area. Widespread power outages and ISP outages are expected.

Not sure how many of you guys are in the path of this life sucking b*tch but my house currently has a big bull's eye on it.

Well lets see how it develops, we may very well need to postpone the race if needed.

tissimo
Best of luck to you all up there, luckily just a nice 30mph breeze today from it for me.

It'll moat likely be the same for me, but it's possible for it to be hurricane status also.
If I have power and there's no water in my living room, I'll be racing.

ultrap13
HURRICANE IRENE

Unless the forecast changes soon I will most likely be unable to participate in the race this coming Sunday due to the expected effects of Hurricane Irene on the NYC area. Widespread power outages and ISP outages are expected.

Not sure how many of you guys are in the path of this life sucking b*tch but my house currently has a big bull's eye on it.

Same with me atlas...I'm in northeast jersey so I might not be able to make it also because of Irene

Didn't know i made so many mistakes does this mean i can't race this weekend?

maybe irene will make a special stop over tissimo's and i can take a spark plug out of hon's r8 then maybe i could get a victory this season....lol

Didn't know i made so many mistakes does this mean i can't race this weekend?

No sir it only was exclusion from the results, you didn't make many mistakes but unfortunately the ones you made affected others.
You are ok to race this weekend.
I've raced with you before and I know that the incidents on Daytona do not represent at all the way you race. Looking forward to some good clean battles in the future!

Jav
No sir it only was exclusion from the results, you didn't make many mistakes but unfortunately the ones you made affected others.
You are ok to race this weekend.
I've raced with you before and I know that the incidents on Daytona do not represent at all the way you race. Looking forward to some good clean battles in the future!

Phew thnks man i respect the way you drive and im looking forward to some exciting racing with you.

Blaze_409
Whats gonna happen to the Baltimore GP after irene?

More importantly, will we see Blaze on track anytime soon?
We've had some tight battles in preseason at Monza, and I'm looking forward to out braking everyone at Turn 1 again!

It's a shame I didn't get any points for last Sunday I looked so good in the race I fancied my chances of going for my 1st win in the championship.

More importantly, will we see Blaze on track anytime soon?
We've had some tight battles in preseason at Monza, and I'm looking forward to out braking everyone at Turn 1 again!

Ill be able to race on sunday september 4th. and depending on how things go ill be able to race from there on. but this is the only series that im going to be in. I really dont have time for much else. Life hits hard lol.

Latest Posts

Back