GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
I really can't wait for this one. If my qualifying pace is anything like it was at Monza, I could do pretty well here. :D

I'll be online tomorrow for some free practice. The CLK feels like a really good car, glad I picked it, a few adjustments to brake bias, and it'll be a dangerous machine.

Peter.
I really can't wait for this one. If my qualifying pace is anything like it was at Monza, I could do pretty well here. :D

I'll be online tomorrow for some free practice. The CLK feels like a really good car, glad I picked it, a few adjustments to brake bias, and it'll be a dangerous machine.

Practice?

ultrap13
I'm practicing in my lounge now.
EDIT: damn this track is scary at the limit!

I got side tracked with puppy.

Def want to get some laps in tomorrow.

Alrighty, I'm on now, anyone interested in some practice is welcome to join me.

Peter.
Alrighty, I'm on now, anyone interested in some practice is welcome to join me.

Please post room number. I am looking to jump on here shortly

I may join after 9PM.

Worked on my real world car alignment today after Firestone made a mess of it - the only thing they did right was toe but they left the steering wheel off center (felt like DFGT after accident :scared:) and installed one camber bolt the wrong way leaving me with -1.3 cross camber :yuck: which unbelievably is within their tolerance . Took me 5 tries (wheels off, wheels on) to get the steering wheel perfectly centered. The camber bolts are so cool, best thing since sliced bread when you know what you're doing. Corrected the cross-camber and car now tracks perfectly straight with steering wheel dead center. 👍 If you want something done right gotta do it yourself I guess.

Last edited:
ultrap13
I may join after 9PM.

Worked on my real world car alignment today after Firestone made a mess of it - the only thing they did right was toe but they left the steering wheel off center (felt like DFGT after accident :scared:) and installed one camber bolt the wrong way leaving me with -1.3 cross camber :yuck: which unbelievably is within their tolerance . Took me 5 tries (wheels off, wheels on) to get the steering wheel perfectly centered. The camber bolts are so cool, best thing since sliced bread when you know what you're doing. Corrected the cross-camber and car now tracks perfectly straight with steering wheel dead center. 👍 If you want something done right gotta do it yourself I guess.

It's much easier on a go kart. :P
All you do is take an allen wrench, stick it on the king pin, and turn it.
Need to get yourself a pair of lasers if you want to do it efficiently though. 👍

Good practice with Owen and Shrug. I hope I can break into the 1:26s, that should give me a good shot at pole. The CLK gives me a bit of a handicap though. It's a long and narrow car, so it's not very nimble around here, a short and wide car would do you more good here, so Ford GT, Viper, may be a bit easier to get around the corners.

havent seen this yet

GTPFIA GT1/GT2 Monaco Race Sign Up:

1: Blaze_409
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
9:
10:
11: