GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Jav
Official results and championship standings updated of post 4.

Oh, interesting, I thought Lucky finished in front of Supra at Monza, woo gives me more of a padding for the walls at Monaco! lol

tissimo
Oh, interesting, I thought Lucky finished in front of Supra at Monza, woo gives me more of a padding for the walls at Monaco! lol

I have the R8 and Z within a 0.5 of each other around here... Its gonna be interesting!

k im back. when i first started driving today the game felt really strange. i almost wondered whether i could ever be as fast as i used to be. when i braked it felt weird. when i gassed it it felt weird. but after 4 laps i found my old self. boy it feels good to be driving again.

anyone wanna race tonight?

toyotsupra
You can't count out the corvette either

I discount any car at my own peril! I only had time to run the z, r8 and the GT1 Ford GT. Wanted to get some data on where and when I expect to be lapped! So I can pit accordingly!

Yay Blaze is back! I'm fitting my Nixim mod tonight so I may be amateurish

You are right, I mixed it up somehow... I'll get it fixed, thank's for bringing it up, I was wandering where did you guys got the 7pts advantage... I took the results from the fastest lap picture instead of the results pisture.

Jav
You are right, I mixed it up somehow... I'll get it fixed, thank's for bringing it up, I was wandering where did you guys got the 7pts advantage... I took the results from the fastest lap picture instead of the results pisture.

:( padding is gone on the walls now, they're going to hurt much more sunday. haha!

Monza is the worst of the worst in GT5. There is ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS someone who abuses the chicanes and it just takes too much time to check the replay from everyone's point of view identify who it was. I'd rather have it taken off the calendar.

There's just 1 chicane, and you can't abuse it so much, or at least not compared to Monza. Before I do any races online at Monza, I ask for everyone to have an agreement to NOT cut the chicanes, then kick anyone who intentionally does.

There's just 1 chicane, and you can't abuse it so much, or at least not compared to Monza. Before I do any races online at Monza, I ask for everyone to have an agreement to NOT cut the chicanes, then kick anyone who intentionally does.

but werent you the one who was cutting at monza so i heard....i seem to remember you cutting at the 4 hour lemans enduro as well..

Speed is not worth integrity.

but werent you the one who was cutting at monza so i heard....i seem to remember you cutting at the 4 hour lemans enduro as well..

Speed is not worth integrity.

None of it was intentional at Monza. And me cutting at the 4 hour Le Mans Endurance was just Johny being the usual sore loser with a disgusting attitude, the same attitude that got him banned from more than one series here. I didn't cut anything there.

None of it was intentional at Monza
Repeated cutting gains an unfair advantage and is de-facto cheating regardless of intent. Whenever someone runs more dirty laps than clean ones there's a pattern. And a significant number of the cuts were huge, not just small miscalculations. Monaco will be much easier to review, just one chicane. So let's be clean and have some fun.

F2R5_cut1.jpg

hon1987
Or in the pits :P :lol:

Btw your sig says sliver bull racing....typo?

Lol, thanks hon...I think I should be able to run tcs @10 for Monaco ;)

And no typo....its the only thing I have to remember my teammate majik tom by :)

And no typo....its the only thing I have to remember my teammate majik tom by :)

Haha! Don't worry, you are getting closer to the guys at the front pace wise, it's just about finding the consistency!

Majik Tom....where is that guy!? :nervous:

Last edited:
smokedogg

:bowdown:
*sign of the cross*
R.I.P.

hon1987
Haha! Don't worry, you are getting closer to the guys at the front pace wise, it's just about finding the consistency!

Majik Tom....where is that guy!? :nervous:

Well I've only started using MT since I got my wheel a few weeks back...the only problem I have is with 2 jobs,and wife,and a kid practice time is at a premium lol
Most weeks I only get to run a little bit at 11:30-12 at night for 30 min or so, and other times I'm to lazy/tired to set my wheel up lol

And I haven't seen tom on PSN or gtp since the black out back in may...I guess the world is flat for him and he fell off ;) but ill still rep SBR 👍

we need to be more proactive in this thread. does anybody have times at they would like to post? i have not even ran one lap yet as soon as i do i will post my times just to get people talking again

luckylefty2gunz
we need to be more proactive in this thread. does anybody have times at they would like to post? i have not even ran one lap yet as soon as i do i will post my times just to get people talking again

Yeah. Oh and BTW guys I've changed the colour of my car is now black and also number too which is 4

Last edited:
I've had time to run this week so I ran a few laps yesterday. A good solid lap with time to gain was a 1:31 ish. In GT1 I had the Ford GT in the 1:25s

hon1987
I've had time to run this week so I ran a few laps yesterday. A good solid lap with time to gain was a 1:31 ish. In GT1 I had the Ford GT in the 1:25s

I did mine in the 1min31.6 I think could be quite close I think between the GT2 cars

Back