GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Not making excuses here but i got a worst knock off hons kinda similar to that but gave front right wheel damage. Penalizing wasn't something i would of opted for. And i stated before car came unstable. This is were the mistakes happened. I busted jpzer last season on this track so last thing i do is purposely cut.

Probably me that was the cause of all this then. If needs be, I'll take a penalty in this.

Hey guys. Long time no text, or something like that. Anyways things are finally starting to look up. Got a new, better job and I may be back to racing with you guys. I'm sorry I wasn't able to finish last season and race this season. I hope everyone is having fun with this.

On another note, I just saw a Nissan GT-R (R35) for the first time today! It was just awesome. Not expecting it or anything. :)

Also, got through what was left of Hurricane Irene (tropical storm Irene). Fun, fun, fun.

Jav you posting the results up mate?
As soon as I get home tonight I'll work on it.
Hey guys. Long time no text, or something like that. Anyways things are finally starting to look up. Got a new, better job and I may be back to racing with you guys. I'm sorry I wasn't able to finish last season and race this season. I hope everyone is having fun with this.

On another note, I just saw a Nissan GT-R (R35) for the first time today! It was just awesome. Not expecting it or anything. :)

Also, got through what was left of Hurricane Irene (tropical storm Irene). Fun, fun, fun.

Good to see you arround here Stormy! Hope to see you back on track soon!

Better to put it into the wall or compromise the corner by going wide instead of rear ending someone like he did....

. i could slow at every corner and slowly 1 by one make everyone in the field drive into walls because they all avoided me.... ;)

there goes that theory

. i could slow at every corner and slowly 1 by one make everyone in the field drive into walls because they all avoided me.... ;)
there goes that theory
That would be brake checking and would get you DQed quickly. Not the case here, my braking point was perfect for a fast run thru the chicane. Besides if you slowed a lot at every corner most racers will find a way past you instead of through you.

it sounds to me that Monza should be removed from this series in the future, a couple of us had two series at Monza recently and both series had major problems

Even though Monza is one of my favorite tracks, I havta agree...

Maybe we can throw in a gt original track like we did in the pre season.... Tokyo, and grand valley were fun races

:lol: I'm really hoping to take a win on Sunday. Monaco is a long time favorite for me, and I don't like to too my own horn, but I am above average there :D

luckylefty2gunz
it sounds to me that Monza should be removed from this series in the future, a couple of us had two series at Monza recently and both series had major problems

I don't see why.. Besides a few cuts its just like any other track. I would be better if it rained! Then people would really be complaining, lol.

Hopefully I finish ahead of lucky Sunday! Lol

I don't see why.. Besides a few cuts its just like any other track. I would be better if it rained! Then people would really be complaining, lol.

Hopefully I finish ahead of lucky Sunday! Lol
Monza is the worst of the worst in GT5. There is ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS someone who abuses the chicanes and it just takes too much time to check the replay from everyone's point of view identify who it was. I'd rather have it taken off the calendar.

Best so far at Monacote d'Azur is a 1:34.187, there's a 1:33 in there and I'd expect the best of the GT2 cars to be in that time range.

Hopefully I finish ahead of lucky Sunday! Lol[/QUOTE]

good luck i really like this track it just fits my driving style i just hope that i don't get run over by over eager GT1 drivers

5 laps practice doesn't exactly count for much does it? ;)

I only set my times on a 8 lap run. Fastest time came on the 4th or 5th. Then again I've been around this track so many times in GT5 and other games. Just never in the R8!

hon1987
Cut 2 seconds off and you'll be near the front. ;)

Hopefully I can get in the 33s be pretty happy with that did 34s yesterday without trying:)

The corvette seems quite well planted around Monaco

I only set my times on a 8 lap run. Fastest time came on the 4th or 5th. Then again I've been around this track so many times in GT5 and other games. Just never in the R8!

There's the difference, last time I did Cote d'Azur was the ALMS race a while ago, not a particular fan of street courses either so my being a bit more careful would definitely be slowing me down somewhat.

There's the difference, last time I did Cote d'Azur was the ALMS race a while ago, not a particular fan of street courses either so my being a bit more careful would definitely be slowing me down somewhat.

I love hot lapping this track. I just hate racing on it.

Btw: by my estimations, if the GT1 and GT2 time difference is 4 or so seconds I have it as, the front runners of GT2 should be lapped twice by the front runners of GT1 in a straight race in terms of pace. Of course the staggered GT1/GT2 starts should see this happen comfortably. However, this doesn't factor in traffic, incidents or pit strategy.

Last edited:
Jav
Official results and championship standings updated of post 4.

Great work 👍

Maybe I could be challenge for the title in the remaing three races well see

Last edited:
Back