GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Ok, well I'll need to bang out some homework, luckily I found out about this early in the day so I have time to do it, I will try and probably make it. Just forgive me if I make any silly errors it's been months since I've raced! (about 4 or 5 even!) I'll take it very conservative too since I don't want to ruin anybodys championship by me showing up for a one-off race. No corner diving for me :P

four or five months no practice then jump into the final race of the season.
sounds GREAT , anybody else think this is not the best idea. i know my driving skill and four months i would not jump into a series race especially one that is in it's final race.

don't feel disrespected i would say this to anybody this is just not a good idea

luckylefty2gunz
four or five months no practice then jump into the final race of the season.
sounds GREAT , anybody else think this is not the best idea. i know my driving skill and four months i would not jump into a series race especially one that is in it's final race.

don't feel disrespected i would say this to anybody this is just not a good idea

Rich is pretty solid driver. Like to think he will be safe and clean. Probably slower then before. However don't think he will lose the ability to be a clean racer.

I can wait it out no problem, but I'm definitely gonna be watching out besides I don't think I'd ever forget Nurb's driving line lol.

Just don't expect me to win hahaha.

Plus I plan to get on practicing around 6 so I'll have a good two hour warmup session.

Daytona Road Preliminary Race Results & Fast laps:

F2R4_res.jpg

Fastest laps:
GT1 - Shrugging_Atlas 1:36.792
GT2 - luckylefty2gunz 1:40.329 :eek:

Why did posiloan pit on the last lap??? He missed out on a sure podium finish, had enough fuel and tires to make it around 1 more time.

How do you guys get those pictures?

One our till race start?
This is going to take a lot of arguing for me to get on the PS3 over my brother.
I told him 7:15 and he was OK but when the time comes I'll probably have to hit him a few times. :lol:

Dang gatrs. You really need another PS3 bro.

Start a get gatr his own PS3 fund? Hahaha I donate 5 bucks bro.

Just 59 more 5 dollar donations and you are set. Hahaha

FFS, any body that could ruin my race did!

Final lap taolung pulls back on track in front of me forcing me off the road, supra catches up to me, I hold the inside line in to the Veedol chicane and he rams me...ffs

Dang gatrs. You really need another PS3 bro.

Start a get gatr his own PS3 fund? Hahaha I donate 5 bucks bro.

Just 59 more 5 dollar donations and you are set. Hahaha

Does he have a text line? Text gatr to PS3PLZ, 773759? :lol:

FFS, any body that could ruin my race did!

Final lap taolung pulls back on track in front of me forcing me off the road, supra catches up to me, I hold the inside line in to the Veedol chicane and he rams me...ffs

Yeah, I thought I saw something wrong there... Will look at the replay.

Got squeezed into a bad spot for turn one. Had no room to get a good line and instead of braking i had to floor it at the last second otherwise owen be on the next plane to Ireland :)

Second clip shows how close it came. I think that was the best option that pop into my head at the time other than that certain contact lol.

Congratz to Atlas and whoever GT2 may be.

i dont know what happened early lag i guess it was me but i was twenty feet behind you then bamn and then you were back in front of me by 20' i also received damage sorry hon i would never ram you that hard on propose.

i had to pit at the start of the last lap for fuel the A/I recommended 2 liters of fuel, i ran out of gas right before the final chicane, I WILL NEVER TRUST THEM AGAIN i should have put fuel in on the stop before i guess with the problems on the last lap i might have had a outside shoot at improving my position.

jepokes turned into me causing damage, but other then that uneventful race no offs on my part so i was a good race

I always go 4-5 liters more then what the recommended is. As well I try to space the fuel out. 12 liters usually takes the same time as tires. So you are not waiting on fuel. Over 12 liters you wait for it fuel. So basically if a race takes 30 liters to do with out running out of fuel. I would add 15 liters on two stops. Considering there was the need for two stops. This leaves me waiting very little. Where if you wait till second stop to add fuel you wait on 18 liters to be added after tires changed. Thats a good amount of time sitting Where the other way you only wait on 3l per stop. This only a third the wait. ;)

I always go 4-5 liters more then what the recommended is. As well I try to space the fuel out. 12 liters usually takes the same time as tires. So you are not waiting on fuel. Over 12 liters you wait for it fuel. So basically if a race takes 30 liters to do with out running out of fuel. I would add 15 liters on two stops. Considering there was the need for two stops. This leaves me waiting very little. Where if you wait till second stop to add fuel you wait on 18 liters to be added after tires changed. Thats a good amount of time sitting Where the other way you only wait on 3l per stop. This only a third the wait. ;)

thats how i got in trouble short filling the car to save time made the mistake of not taking enough even with tires i would not have had to wait any longer just missed it by one lap, sounds like if i didn't run out there was time to be made up on the last lap i was only 14 sec. behind leader in last laps

You'll hav 2 forgive Hon, fustration & anger can give people shorterm memory loss.
The mishap between Hon & I happend on 47lap.I had found my way on2 the grass @ this point hon was about 70yards from me.By the time i recoverd hon had closed gap say 40 yards.I then oversteer back onto grass in a left turn,Hon then attempts to avoid a CHANCE contact with me( at this point about 10 yards APPART!) He gets SPOOKED,breaks right and finds himself in the sand,bringing toyotasupera that much closer.
Sorry thats racin.I viewed the dam replay twice.I never came as close as the other 4 racers who did.You'll see he had room.
But i will say this.The win should go to Hon.Why U might ask.Well, lets just say i hav a foto that favors hons argument.Sorry toyotasupera , u weren't clean enough through the shacane in my book.I sent JAV a copy.Some1's got to stand 4 justice.
OH and shrugging atlas yur breaking to late i saw what you did to gogaters at that same shacane.You nearly got me to.Got my eye on you buddy. LOL

Last edited:
Just want to recap the # of times por Hon was hit. I counted 8 !
He did hav it ruff.
But what a trooper.Stuk it out till the end.

My brain hurts...Tao is English not your first language? Fair enough if it isn't but my lord if it is...

That aside, sorry I missed this one...Nurb isn't my favorite track so I'd have not been fighting for a win more just a rolling roadblock :guilty:

My brain hurts...Tao is English not your first language? Fair enough if it isn't but my lord if it is...

That aside, sorry I missed this one...Nurb isn't my favorite track so I'd have not been fighting for a win more just a rolling roadblock :guilty:

Or just a plain road block like Jav, LOL.

Lol, I was faster than toyotasupra in testing so I'd have been atleast one step off the bottom rung...

Any ways, regardless of the outcome of the race, I want to apologise for anything I said in the room last night. No amount of frustration should warrant that type of behaviour.

Congratulations on the title wins Tiss and Atlas, you guys deserve it!

MitchZ06
Lol, I was faster than toyotasupra in testing so I'd have been atleast one step off the bottom rung...

Lol, I meant my incident with Jav, lap 16... He spun and was in the middle if the track. I tried to go around him, but smashed into him at 100+mph, lol. Flew off into the kitty litter and smashed the outside wall.

hon1987
Congratulations on the title wins Tiss and Atlas, you guys deserve it!
Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back