GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Funny moment last night, going over the line to start the final lap, I was writing my own headlines in my head! "King of the Ring" was my best one, but we know what happened there.....

Congratulations for the title Tiss and Atlas, good Job.

when I grow up I want to run like you. Hahahah LOL

Last edited:
hon1987
Nice running Owens! Anyone got the fastest laps?

I was waiting on Jake to finish lap 47. Started petting the puppy, he got all lovey Looked up and it had restarted the race. Uggggh! I missed it. Bad puppy. Hahaha j/k he's wonderful

picture.php

Is this supposed to be funny you should have raced if you wanted to win????

Like I said in the pm....

Two of those you see me slow down from 80 to 60 when I didn't have to, so I didn't gain time from sliding wide. One time was bc you recklessly stuck your nose to my inside in a non passing zone, yet I gave you a ton of room and backed off to let you go into the next corner. In case you didn't realize, damage was on heavy and you had already raced me recklessly into the chicane giving zero inches. I pay you back by giving you huge room the next lap, and you try and paint it like I made a cut at that corner? lol

I caught posi on brand new tires vs 12 lap tires, sorry that I misjudged the closing rate slightly and let off to let him back in. I invite anyone to watch my whole replay as usual.

jakegirard
Like I said in the pm....

Two of those you see me slow down from 80 to 60 when I didn't have to, so I didn't gain time from sliding wide. One time was bc you recklessly stuck your nose to my inside in a non passing zone, yet I gave you a ton of room and backed off to let you go into the next corner. In case you didn't realize, damage was on heavy and you had already raced me recklessly into the chicane giving zero inches. I pay you back by giving you huge room the next lap, and you try and paint it like I made a cut at that corner? lol

I caught posi on brand new tires vs 12 lap tires, sorry that I misjudged the closing rate slightly and let off to let him back in. I invite anyone to watch my whole replay as usual.

You gonna call me reckless? Hahahahhaha wow you are completely delusional.

You gonna call me reckless? Hahahahhaha wow your are completely delusional. Glad I ain't your dad.

The lap before you cut across my bumper when I passed you into the chicane. Then the next lap you made a bit of a silly move, I made it work for you by giving you 3 lanes of room, and you pay that back by putting it out of context in a video trying to act like I cut the corner lol.

"your are completely delusional" doesn't really do your point any wonders.

An incident involving hon1987 and Toyotsupra on lap 47 is under investigation. Official race results will be posted later tonight.

Jake don't you play with the controller? Its hard to be extremely precise vs a wheel. So pushing hard its easy to make those overrun mistakes. As long a he let up, I don't see an issue with that.

Jake don't you play with the controller? Its hard to be extremely precise vs a wheel. So pushing hard its easy to make those overrun mistakes. As long a he let up, I don't see an issue with that.

Tiss you can't fight bullies with logic, it's ok.

tissimo

I am not reporting him, just found it comical after all the arguments to look in my mirror and see him going wide. Irony if you will.

Remy K uses a controller and never goes out of bounds. He could run circles around all of us too.

Jake taking it personal. I am trying to show him the light if you will.

Basically if you are gonna argue your cleanliness by golly make sure the next race you are clean.

Again Jake, I have no issues with you. I actually enjoyed the run early. Seen where you got the pit wall. Was like ah ha that's where my large lead came from.

Well that and you chastised Atlas over this same issue. He's my teamy and friend. So felt the need to post it.

No one bullying anyone. About time to have a mod involved if you gonna throw around terms that are criminal. That my dude is your problem.

Bet you gonna call me names and stomp your feet next?

Repeat of last weeks temper tantrum?

"No one bullying anyone. About time to have a mod involved if you gonna throw around terms that are criminal. That my dude is your problem.

Repeat of last weeks temper tantrum?"

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=obvi...0&tbnw=147&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

You said nobody is bullying anyone, then type two sentences that are textbook classic bullying. "You gonna cry now?" etc.

Last edited:
Jav
An incident involving hon1987 and Toyotsupra on lap 47 is under investigation. Official race results will be posted later tonight.

Great exactly what I need Hon what ever happens it was great racing with ya see you next season mate

First of all I'm sorry for butting in in the middle of this thread when I'm not a part of this series and have nothing to do with it, but personally, jakegirard, I find your attitude appalling. I've read over the past two races and the stewards decisions that have come with them, all fair. Yet, anything that goes against you, you seem to take as an extremely personal attack and won't accept that you are just in the wrong, instead making a petty argument out of it, like you are now. All I can say is grow up. You get a penalty then you move on. Simple. Stop acting like you are the only person in the whole world who gets penalties. Everyone has, fast or slow. And it's no good being a fast yet dirty driver that refuses to accept and improve on it. Start showing some respect as well, Atlas and Owens are stewards for a reason, not just in this series but in other series' as well, including WSGTC, where they have been perfectly capable of judging incidents and know EXACTLY what they are doing, so don't try to act like you know all the rules and regulations, because you quite frankly, don't. Ultimately, these guys make things fair, and if you're unwilling to accept this, I think we all know where you can go..

Once again sorry Jav about interrupting your thread, just thought that this needed to stop.

I am not reporting him, just found it comical after all the arguments to look in my mirror and see him going wide. Irony if you will.
Look in the mirror has to do with going wide? I dont know the comments made after the race, but it doesn't sound right?

Remy K uses a controller and never goes out of bounds. He could run circles around all of us too.
X guy is better/faster then Y guy.... what does that have to do with anything?

Jake taking it personal. I am trying to show him the light if you will.
Show him what light? I really dont see the point of showing him go wide as showing him the light. He let out all but one time going wide, and you dont even decrease lap time going wide there.

Basically if you are gonna argue your cleanliness by golly make sure the next race you are clean.
He went wide 3 times in your video? and 2 times he let out negating any time that would of been gained (none in reality). IMO thats clean? I'm sure you and others went wide occasionally. Are they 'dirty' too?

Again Jake, I have no issues with you. I actually enjoyed the run early. Seen where you got the pit wall. Was like ah ha that's where my large lead came from.
Doesn't seem like it, but again, I dont know what was said in the text after the race and how this came about.

Well that and you chastised Atlas over this same issue. He's my teamy and friend. So felt the need to post it.
Kettle meet pot...... Useless attacking imo..

No one bullying anyone. About time to have a mod involved if you gonna throw around terms that are criminal. That my dude is your problem.
Terms that are criminal? Wreckless is criminal? LOL

Yes, its how you act on video games on the internet, aren't we all 8 years old?

Repeat of last weeks temper tantrum?
Lets light the match and see what happens.
Replys in Bold.

First of all I'm sorry for butting in in the middle of this thread when I'm not a part of this series and have nothing to do with it, but personally, jakegirard, I find your attitude appalling. I've read over the past two races and the stewards decisions that have come with them, all fair. Yet, anything that goes against you, you seem to take as an extremely personal attack and won't accept that you are just in the wrong, instead making a petty argument out of it, like you are now. All I can say is grow up. You get a penalty then you move on. Simple. Stop acting like you are the only person in the whole world who gets penalties. Everyone has, fast or slow. And it's no good being a fast yet dirty driver that refuses to accept and improve on it. Start showing some respect as well, Atlas and Owens are stewards for a reason, not just in this series but in other series' as well, including WSGTC, where they have been perfectly capable of judging incidents and know EXACTLY what they are doing, so don't try to act like you know all the rules and regulations, because you quite frankly, don't. Ultimately, these guys make things fair, and if you're unwilling to accept this, I think we all know where you can go..

Once again sorry Jav about interrupting your thread, just thought that this needed to stop.

Jav
Race Stewards:
Jav
[/size]
Nope, thanks for playing.

The thread goes 2 ways. Ultrap attacked jakegirard, he responded.

Nope, thanks for playing.

The thread goes 2 ways. Ultrap attacked jakegirard, he responded.

Apologies, however they have some influence over the penalties which are given out, and that's good enough for me. My point still stands.

I'm flabbergasted. Man all I can say, is if you or anyone want to know a general concensus opinion from people who have raced with me on a daily and weekly basis for months on end, go over to one of BermudaKid's LMP Series threads. Ask around from the 20+ regulars we have, how people perceive me as a racer. People who have raced around me more than once.

I dont know what happened but lets all be thankful that no one is as bad as
TONI VILANDER. i think we can all agree on that. Lets call it quits :)

This video belongs in the dictionary under "perfect". Well deserved win 👍.

Indeed, a well done lap. IMO his line (along with 99% of the other people I've raced) through turns 3 and 4 are wrong. If you hug Turn 3 tighter and hold out on the turn into 4 a bit longer, you get a faster run out to turn 5 gaining .1-.2 seconds. I've been able to pass many people doing exactly that.

IMO its a classic Right Left line that needs to be taken for the best exit onto the mini straight.

next-corner.png

I noticed some odd lines too but maybe it was understeer? its easy to look on and talk but we have no idea what was actually being felt by Owens while he was driving. I though there where places where he could tighten the line and floor it earlier but maybe that would cause power oversteer. who knows?

Wait, I watched it again, his line is similar to that... I was thinking of the video of Jakes line through the corner.. IMO he should of held out his turn in a touch longer though and stayed off the throttle (at least not that much throttle).... As jackie steward said in the top gear episode, Dont apply the throttle unless you're not going to lift again.

Back