GTPL Crew Official Events Thread

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 310 comments
Just trying to get a bit of a direction here, but do we have a decent amount of people avalible on weekdays from 11 AM EST to 4 PM EST? I've been meaning to start putting together a few themed car shows, but evenings are very sporadic for me.

We're a pretty decently sized crew with a lot of the same things in common with each other. I'd like to hang out with a few more than the same five people all the time. That and...I really want to do some car meets again. I miss them so much from PS3.

Considering the last car show was timed just badly enough to be a few days before release of the Tornado Custom, I know I'm in (if the time is right) and I know what I'll be bringing. Unless there's a theme to it and it doesn't fit in.

I haven't hosted anything because the only two shows I hosted, nobody paid attention to the rules.

So whats about the car/motorcycle meet that may be happening?
I was talking to a few GTP'ers about possibly setting up a car meet since there has been a sizeable number of new vehicles since the last GTP car meet (after the Sutlan RS release?).
Most likely it won't be for another week but for numbers sake, who would be interested?
I will post again next week and we can talk about times/dates as I realise that will probably be the deciding factor for some people. I probably wouldn't restrict it to a specific theme/vehicle type however Pegasus vehicles would not be welcome.
The usual rules would apply: no guns, no cops, no mercs, no calling the paramedics or fire service, no airstrikes however there is always one. Maybe the commissioners could temp ban those people who try and ruin it?

I could use some social interaction with intelligent people.

And actually get involved with everything GTA.

Hows about a mystery car meet.

Part 1
First we do a normal car meet, within the set parameters for the meet.

Part 2.
You (@STI9) write the name of a car here, and before date of the meet, we all have to get that car, and customize how ever we see fit? And then meet up in them.
Just to switch things up a bit. Plus as @Flash_Sweden says, a lot of us play regularly, so we kind of know each others cars...to some extend

I was talking to a few GTP'ers about possibly setting up a car meet since there has been a sizeable number of new vehicles since the last GTP car meet (after the Sutlan RS release?).
Most likely it won't be for another week but for numbers sake, who would be interested?
I will post again next week and we can talk about times/dates as I realise that will probably be the deciding factor for some people. I probably wouldn't restrict it to a specific theme/vehicle type however Pegasus vehicles would not be welcome.
The usual rules would apply: no guns, no cops, no mercs, no calling the paramedics or fire service, no airstrikes however there is always one. Maybe the commissioners could temp ban those people who try and ruin it?

As per request(s) the event will have to be held on a weekend. The dates open are the Sunday 4th December and Sunday 11th December.
Time-wise I am thinking 18:00 GMT or later (open to suggestions to maximise attendance)

Hows about a mystery car meet.

Part 1
First we do a normal car meet, within the set parameters for the meet.

Part 2.
You (@STI9) write the name of a car here, and before date of the meet, we all have to get that car, and customize how ever we see fit? And then meet up in them.

Seems like a decent idea. I made a list of cars that I think would be good (again I am open to suggestions). The cars in the list can all be stolen off the street for free. No performance mods are required so it shouldn't cost much to enter. What I am thinking is after the meet everyone can vote for the car they think looks the best, one vote each BUT you cannot vote for yourself.
  • Dominator
  • Felon/GT
  • Futo
  • Intruder
  • Penumbra
  • Phoenix
  • Picador
  • Schwartzer
  • Stratum
  • Zion
(Feel free to suggest more vehicles - preferably 'free' cars)

GTA Car Meet
:gtplanet:

Sunday 11th December - start gathering members at 18:00GMT

Crew Session will be active so you should be able to join through that. We will have a public party set up but if there is more than 8 people then we will switch to game chat.

Rules: No guns, No melee weapons, No Pegasus vehicles, No Helicopters or other aircraft, No cops, No mercenaries, No bounties, No calling the emergency services, No airstrikes, No smashing cars with melee weapons. Just don't be a ****.

Maybe the commissioners could temp ban those people who try and ruin it?
(@Katiegan @Sting Possible?)

Optional for PartII:
(See previous post)
  • Dominator
  • Felon/GT
  • Futo
  • Intruder
  • Penumbra
  • Phoenix
  • Picador
  • Schwartzer
  • Stratum
  • Zion
Or any 'stolen' car

Last edited:
GTA Car Meet
:gtplanet:

Sunday 11th December - start gathering members at 18:00GMT

Crew Session will be active so you should be able to join through that. We will have a public party set up but if there is more than 8 people then we will switch to game chat.

Rules: No guns, No melee weapons, No Pegasus vehicles, No Helicopters or other aircraft, No cops, No mercenaries, No bounties, No calling the emergency services, No airstrikes, No smashing cars with melee weapons. Just don't be a ****.

Maybe the commissioners could temp ban those people who try and ruin it?
(@Katiegan @Sting Possible?)

Optional for PartII:
(See previous post)
  • Dominator
  • Felon/GT
  • Futo
  • Intruder
  • Penumbra
  • Phoenix
  • Picador
  • Schwartzer
  • Stratum
  • Zion
Or any 'stolen' car

I'll be there.

I can deal with that.

Hopefully I'll not just drive between garages because I can't decide on one car to bring and actually be social for once.

Dan
I wouldn't be able to play until 10:30 PM EST.
Well it may still be going at 3:30am GMT but I certainly wont be there :lol:.

I'm hoping that we can have more regular crew events, especially since the next update will bring a good few players back and a number of new vehicles. Hopefully the times will suit everyone better 👍.

I might come off Destiny to come along, it's been a while since I played GTA. If the last meets are anything to go by though, don't hold out on people following the rules.

I might come off Destiny to come along, it's been a while since I played GTA. If the last meets are anything to go by though, don't hold out on people following the rules.

Yeah well, we may just ban/demote them from crew temporarily.

Back