GTPL Crew Official Events Thread

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 310 comments
Ok, so I'll be hosting the event on Saturday, 2 PM EDT. First, we'll meet up for a car show at the taco place in La Mesa and do some impromptu races. Then when night time (in the game) hits, I'll start up a playlist with some races and a capture/survival that I made. The room is going to be invite only so if you plan on joining, send me a friend request.

Car meet location:

Ok, so I'll be hosting the event on Saturday, 2 PM EDT. First, we'll meet up for a car show at the taco place in La Mesa and do some impromptu races. Then when night time (in the game) hits, I'll start up a playlist with some races and a capture/survival that I made. The room is going to be invite only so if you plan on joining, send me a friend request.

Car meet location:

Believe that is 6pm for any GMT guys and gals out there.

That time (which is apparently 8PM CEST) should work, and I could use a pause from grinding for $$$ and getting murdered for reasons of the all-important K/D. I have pretty much nothing new to show off, but I'll make sure to bring the mic this time, just in case.

Welp, looks like I won't be making it to this one. Just had something come up.

Bummer, I really enjoy car meets, too. :grumpy:

Gonna send out the invites now. Make sure to add me on PSN if you want to join.

EDIT: Getting some weird glitch where it won't let me send invites to certain people. Gonna make a crew session instead. If you didn't get an invite, sorry about that. Just join through my name under the friends tab.

Back