GTP's Official FIFA 2006 World Cup Thread (Now with Results!)

• Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,700 comments
Come on Sweden!

:lol: Hargreaves starts, he's Welsh born, Canadien/English parents and raised in Germany. He's got to screw up!

[EDIT] Owen is off already! Less than a minute played!

Race Idiot
attachment.php
OMNIS
attachment.php

We are e-enemies now, I hope you realise.

Also Zsolt.

attachment.php
ZSOLT
attachment.php

I only say that because england has two stupid wins, and Sweden has one win and one stupid draw. If sweden was in the lead and england carried the possibility of elimination, I'd be pulling for England.

Great we wait all that time for Rooney to heal up so he can be paired with Owen and then what happens, Owen screws up his knee.... brilliant.....

What the hell... Crouch is a game-hog.

LOL. Something about J and A Cole standing there in the 2-man wall with their arms over their faces and holding their jewels made me burst out laughing.

Wow. Joe Cole is freakin' awesome.

Omnis
I only say that because england has two stupid wins, and Sweden has one win and one stupid draw. If sweden was in the lead and england carried the possibility of elimination, I'd be pulling for England.

I'm just kidding around mang, jeez does gtp sap peoples sense of humor or something?

Also omg Joe Cole

Race Idiot
I'm just kidding around mang, jeez does gtp sap peoples sense of humor or something?

Also omg Joe Cole

I know you are, but I was just saying for the hell of it. Anyway, what's up with Rooney and all the backspin? All of his shots are on target until that backspin just lifts it into oblivion.

1-0 at the interval.
brilliant goal by J. Cole

Let's get some more!

Man, no matter the outcome, England are the loser because they lost Owen. :(

Bastards!

*edit*
Holy crap that was close!

*changes underwear*

*edit2*
Ferdinand injured?

What are the odds Campbell gives away a penalty?

Wow. Crouch with yet another good opportunity. His bigol' ugly mantis legs... a Peter Crouch scissor kick should be called a sailboat mast kick.

OH MY GOD, SWEDEN ALMOST SCORE AGAIN! Man, England suck against defending set pieces. Beckham, specifically, has been off of his man both times now.

edit: UH OH, big Sol's in the game now.

I walked past a pub today, and they had a sign in the window saying, "Free drink every time England concede a goal against Sweden"

They'll be partying there tonight!

We need to do something to get our shape back and to slow Sweden down so they lose the fire they have at the moment.

BOLLUCKS! Gerrard I love you but hate you.

daan
I walked past a pub today, and they had a sign in the window saying, "Free drink every time England concede a goal against Sweden"

They'll be partying there tonight!
Drinkers ain't been happy at the local in my area. It's £1.50 a pint untill the first goal goes in and there's been alot of early goes recently.

Back