GTP's Official FIFA 2006 World Cup Thread (Now with Results!)

• Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,700 comments
Argentina stopped playing after the 1:0. All they had to do is score a second goal when Germany was down. Now Germany is on fire and two defenders of Argentina already have a yeelow card. If Germany scores a second goal, then it´s over.

RouWa
BTW, did you know Odonkor runs 100m in 10,6s in football shoes on lawn?!

Yes, and when he kicks air, he kicks so hard that he hurts himself and falls down and the referee is so concerned he stops the play by calling a penalty against the opposite team.

Argentina, what idiots . . . .

They lost, just bloody take it, don't go arguing with the German players and coaches just because they're better than you.

George Morley

They lost, just bloody take it, don't go arguing with the German players and coaches just because they're better than you.
Yeah, don't worry Argentina. We'll revenge you in the final. :sly:

whoo.. what a game

after the 0:1 i sit in front of the tv like that :nervous:

but in the end, Klose got his Goal and Lehmann was phenomenal 👍 :)

Did someone mention the Falklands? :P

Ballack did great to keep going. I thought Agentina would win, I really did. But they seemed to be on an off day :grumpy:

They failed becuase at 1-0 up they made the wrong changes. Why they didn't put Messi on is beyond me.

The Argentina Coach has quit now, he started coaching them in 2004.
What a stupid arse (sorry if I'm being rude) but if Argentina won the World Cup he would'nt quit I bet

George Morley

And why is that may I ask? Because they lost?..please refrain from posting intelligent and constructive comments like this one.
And remember what "idiot" did to England in Mexico 86'....

Ciao!

That particular "idiot" punched the ball into the net and somehow got away with it ;).

2-0 to Italy.

Haha Buffon smacked his head on his own goal. And a Italian player got hit in the nuts!

3-0 to ITaly, it's pretty much over now, pity because Ulkrain were startingt o get into it this half.

Back