GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
GT300 room was lag free.

But I got damaged after my first pit stop (was going to do a 2-stopper, seeing as people dove in early, presumably for a 3-stopper), went into the pits again, then got damaged again.

All my fault, really.

Perhaps I can be your safety car driver! 💡

The race at tsukuba was crap. toyotsupra reverse into on the 1st lap ffs. then it went wrong from there. Back to the monday champ i go if it don't improve. i'm not happy with the car, not happy with the tyres and not happy with the cocks who ram me.

jeez cmon it cant be that bad.... im watching wardezs stream its great hes done his last stop i think and is now hunting down the top 2 :D

edit 1st and 2nd just pitted now hes on the rear bumper of 1st :D

Sorry, just extremely irritating when there is buckets of lag, as well as being kicked out. I've practised for several days, turns out it was just totally pointless.

No worries mate, I feel your pain, but there's always another race
poke.gif
Seems like 'Lag' hits one or two random blokes each week. I'm sure it's isolated. Anyway,
we might have to rethink having heavy damage. It promotes discipline, but it just wrecks people mentally when they do get hit and they just quit right away.
nixweiss.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, it does seem that way. And even with heavy damage on, some people are still acting carelessly. Although with it, you can still go into the pits and win the race, so quitting is just silly really. Real drivers don't just 'quit' when these things happen. Maybe a silly comparison but very true. Just unfortunate I got kicked instead.

On the plus side, there are 6 laps to go and my teammate is winning, hopefully he can keep it 👍

No worries mate, I feel your pain, but there's always another race
poke.gif
Seems like 'Lag' hits one or two random blokes each week. I'm sure it's isolated. Anyway,
we might have to rethink having heavy damage. It promotes discipline, but it just wrecks people mentally when they do get hit and they just quit right away.
nixweiss.gif

One of the main reasons I use light damage in my series is for that very reason. One little tap can ruin someones race (like mine today).

Just saying, I think I was right in saying this track was completely wrong :sly:

Nothing wrong with the track. Sure, it's difficult to overtake and it is a challenge, but this makes it a great track. The problem was lag.

I think the track is great for Same Class racing. Not so much with mixed.
Tentative Results for GT500. Everyone who DC'd please post which lap you... well, DC'd.

IMG_7292.jpg

Was that from my stream Masi?

Thanks

All the times are correct, just not the first two finishing positions, never seen it before weird.

Congrats Dante!

Yeah, i was watching :) I didn't see how JPzer won... i saw you were literally right behind Dante fighting for first, then next thing i knew you're third. lol

JPzer made the classic too fast entering pit, and spun out.. that's how I got my lead, allthough I did run wide in the last corner and was in the gravel, but managed to stay undamaged and entered the pit from there. So didn't lose that much time.

JPzer made the classic too fast entering pit, and spun out.. that's how I got my lead, allthough I did run wide in the last corner and was in the gravel, but managed to stay undamaged and entered the pit from there. So didn't lose that much time.

yea.. i though i would be good lol.. i wish the computer would take on only at the pit entrance.. so i wouldn't have to rely on a machine to drive my car..

But anyway your pace was very good !! good win

Well, atleast we got some valuable team points, were still going for the team championship 👍
Bad luck with your lag, that sucks.. :crazy:

Great work 👍

This is what I don't understand.. internet was running perfectly, I did all the pre-race checks, exact same conditions, except for a different host, as last race, so why it happened I don't know.

yea.. i though i would be good lol.. i wish the computer would take on only at the pit entrance.. so i wouldn't have to rely on a machine to drive my car..

But anyway your pace was very good !! good win

Yeah, we ran about the same laptimes, would have been very close without the classic pit manover :lol:

Great work 👍

This is what I don't understand.. internet was running perfectly, I did all the pre-race checks, exact same conditions, except for a different host, as last race, so why it happened I don't know.

It was just random i would guess; like a gust of wind. Btw, would be nice to see short race report/summaries from everyone so i can write up something for the 'News Page'

GT300 preliminary results

W2R2_results.jpg

Fastest lap probably HortusIX 55.3xxx, will have to watch replay to confirm.

after watching that race on wardezs stream i so want a go next week ;)

Here's a screen grab the provisional results from the results dump sheet linked up in the OP as the "GT500 Results" purple button.

iewEUK.jpg

I need someone to verify all fast laps by going through replay as well as seeing exactly what laps every one disconnected on so we can hand out race distance and fastest lap bonus points.

The points are still quite provisional at this point too since we haven't factored in most of the bonus points for distance covered but the people who finished the race are mostly correct save for the guy who gets 2 points for fastest lap. 👍

Last edited:
your missing dantedani on the scoreboard Wardez :lol:

::::: ::::: :::::

@ All stewards and capable hosts. Please confirm, verify, correct and enter your results immediately as you can into the result dump sheets. We're going Wikipedia with this baby.

I want every one to get really good at it so we don't have to wait so long or bother much with points totals like last season.

Not sure if it was something weird with my feed.. but it showed me as being in 5th coming to finish of the race.... and then suddenly I was 6th and Dante and JPzer switched spots.

SupraPhantom - was that the right finish for you? I am not sure as I don't think we ever even raced near eachother during the race. But I did get dropped a spot at the end.

Bummer to those involved in the early race incident. Biff... on my screen, you and C-Falc were laggy and jumping around. I don't think it really matters how good your connection is, or has been in the past. I think just sometimes GT5 picks a lucky person to lag the hell out of. I have the most expensive connection in my area, never have disconnect issues, but I have had the occasional issue on GT5. I think everyone has. No one seems to be able to figure it out either.

I think maybe you were just the lucky one picked today. I really don't think it was anyone's "fault" in the race. It is just really hard to be clean when someone's car is jumping all over the screen.

Anyways.. congrats on the win Dante. and congrats to Jpzer and Wardez for the podium finishes.

Wardez, i think we should get rid of Bonus Points for Race Percentage Completion. I think it just further complicates tabulating points (and for people to figure out how someone got that 1 extra point in when it says he didn't even finish the race?). The 85 percent rule should be enough. If you finish 85 percent of the laps, you technically 'finished' the race and are awarded your points. Thoughts?

Congrats to Shrugging_Atlas for a great win - a really solid, consistent drive.
I'm happy with second but things might have been a bit better for me had i not had a few off track moments.

I'm just updating the spreadsheet, but it's provisional as i'm unsure of the laps people people went out on and the fastest lap.

Back