GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
Hey I got 3 out of 5 right :sly:

Unlucky with the lap though, I thought for sure you'd be in front of me. Gonna be an awesome battle at the front though :dopey: Looking forward to the race muchly!
I'm still wondering how I'm going to take over cars in front of me.:crazy:

I had problems with my wheel and had to use the controller. You really can't drive the NSX with a controller. Not with Redreevos' set-up.

Masi and I just performed a MASSIVE overhaul of the OP and I think it looks freaking perfect and amazing now.

Masi and I just performed a MASSIVE overhaul of the OP and I think it looks freaking perfect and amazing now.

I can definitely agree with this, kudos to both of you and Denilson, the OP looks so professional right now. Great work! 👍

I'm unable to view it right now as i'm on my phone :(

Can't wait to see what it looks like though.

What time/track is it tonight? I will try and get home for it when I get a time :D

Check the original post, the "OP", on page 1. All the information you seek is there. It will always have this information, & if you have any other questions check and make sure it's not already answered somewhere in the OP (this just helps us keep the forum cleaner so we aren't answering the same questions over and over again)

Hey Guys,

There doesn't seem to be a set procedure for those not able to qualify but want to be in the race. Where should they post? Is there a deadline to letting us know that they'll race?

So far I see waiting list for GT500 is:
Arkano5
xStretch- (maybe)

Is same class capped at 14 competitors? If there are more, would we fill the room up to 16?

Yeah man it always goes to Thursday @ Midnight Pacific Time, US.

I wish I could qualify you but I've gotta head out to work in a bit.

I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. 👍

Wardez, the OP states "Qualifying Deadline: Friday 02.00 am CET / 01.00 am BST / 00.00 GMT and Thursday 20.00 pm EST / 17.00 PM (PST). "

This is where the confusion came in, so either you're wrong or the OP needs to be modified

Wardez, the OP states "Qualifying Deadline: Friday 02.00 am CET / 01.00 am BST / 00.00 GMT and Thursday 20.00 pm EST / 17.00 PM (PST). "

This is where the confusion came in, so either you're wrong or the OP needs to be modified
Spot on 👍. The OP clearly says under no circumstances can a quali lap be run after 00:00 GMT Fri (8PM EST, 5PM PST Thu). As long as the OP says that I for one refuse to qualify anyone after that deadline. Doing so would violate the stated rules and undermine credibility of the series.

From the OP: Qualifying Deadline: Friday 02.00 am CET / 01.00 am BST / 00.00 GMT and Thursday 20.00 pm EST / 17.00 PM (PST). The deadlines are Fridays (GMT/CET) and Thursdays (PST/EST) of the week each race is scheduled. Around 20 hours are left prior to race to give organizers time to sort the grid, view replays, find hosts e.t.c. Under no circumstance can a Qualifying lap be run after the deadline has passed.

Just move the deadline back to Midnight EDT or PDT.

That gives us on the other side of the atlantic more time to qualify, because a lot of us are working / looking for work.

I'm reading this on my iPhone and I can't see a time. Il speak to pag later and he can sort me out :)

I kinda like how the Racing Code was already there and was easy to access. Also, i did some recoding/rewording right before you removed it. No biggie though. Still looks great 👍

Did a bit more re-organizing to maximize space.

I kinda like how the Racing Code was already there and was easy to access. Also, i did some recoding/rewording right before you removed it. No biggie though. Still looks great 👍

Did a bit more re-organizing to maximize space.

^Looks awesome.

BTW I have the GT300 Lobby up and running early today. I've heard that a room settles more the longer it's open. No harm in putting it to the test seeing as I'm doing some practice anyway.

Room Number: 1472-6118-4259-7712-9937

GT500 also welcome 👍

Is same class capped at 14 competitors? If there are more, would we fill the room up to 16?
The race lobby should be set-up with 14 slots. The OP states that 14 cars shall start in same class races.

As far as the waiting list, this is a good place to ask to be put on it. The waiting list size is unlimited. Waiting list entries fill-in empty spots on the grid plus no-shows at the 15 min mark before race start.

As of right now, anyone on the GT300 waiting list can start at the back of the grid. In GT500 both the waiting list entries will start also. One or two of the qualifiers indicated they will not race due to unexpected real-life commitments so there will likely be room for 2 more on the waiting list. We should probably add a few rows to the quali spreadsheet for the waiting list entries.

I don't know what the deadline is to get on the waiting list. I'd say anything before connect time is fair game.

Great job to you and masi there.. the op is very nice !!

I also saw something very interresting i did not knew was there.. the ranking system in the drivers presentation.. neat stuff.. Most likely Denilson did that.. great job !

Whos host for gt500?

ive been soo ill again, after work i just fell asleep lucky i woke up ha

oh i got a message from tony he said his going to drop this race....

i was wondering if i could join in on GT300 not bothered to what car since all cars have 3 people in it like a team ill take any slot if or when there was one avalible (obviously im not looking to race today just informing that i wouldnt mind having a go since all my other series arent on a friday)

Last edited:
i did already i clicked the GT300 button but never specified a car since im happy enough to drive any of them

Back