GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
Ok I'll put this out there now before it gets late and no one's around to qualify me like last week: can I depend on any of the stewards or CH's to be around in about two to three hours from now to watch me?

thanks

It's possible that I could be able to pop in quickly to watch your lap. I'll keep myself posted using the app on my phone so just post a quick message on here if Atlas isn't about to watch and i'll jump on.

OK well that frees me up. Thanks 👍

Wardez & Atlas -I've just PM'd you. Please read.

Sheeeeeeet. I totally forgot about qualy...will I still be able to qualify sometime tomorrow? Like...midday BST?

Your prediction didn't came out Biffy.:lol:
Nice time you got there.

Incredible time Remy.👍

Success penalties can only be removed with 20 kg at a time. And to be able to remove 20 kg, you need to miss the podium. If you keep hitting podiums, your success ballast will keep on adding up until you finally miss the podium.
I was looking at the ballast system and just realized it's probably stricter than I thought. Do I understand it correctly that if someone gets 2 wins in a row in GT300 they will have to run the third race with 100kg (2x50) ballast? Or do they just keep the 50kg ballast?

thank you but i might not make the race do to the death of a friend so i am on my way out of town

Sorry to hear that Lucky. I hope you have a safe trip.

About tomorrow's race.. It appears I missed qualifying. Am I able to start at the back of the GT500 pack? Thank you.

I updated both OP's with updated info, links and countdown clocks for some much needed clarity.

Posting the changes here for good measure:

Super Lap Qualifying (In-Progress! CLICK HERE!)

Easy to remember link to the qualifying registry - tell your friends:
bit.ly/wsgtcqualifying

LINK TO MAIN THREAD

::::: COUNTDOWN to ROUND 2 / Tsukuba :::::
gen_img.php

::::: COUNTDOWN to QUALIFYING DEADLINE FOR WEEK 2 / Tsukuba :::::

gen_img.php

::::: COUNTDOWN to QUALIFYING DEADLINE FOR WEEK 2 / Tsukuba :::::

gen_img.php

Does this mean I can still qually? I am so confused

If still open for qualifying.. Is there anyone who can qualify me in about 45 min?

Yeah man it always goes to Thursday @ Midnight Pacific Time, US.

I wish I could qualify you but I've gotta head out to work in a bit.

I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. 👍

Does this mean I can still qually? I am so confused

If still open for qualifying.. Is there anyone who can qualify me in about 45 min?

room open

1472-6118-3701-4258-2503
new room #
1472-6118-3615-5259-5511

Room closed

Last edited:
Man, im really achin to go racing. I'm sure Tsukuba will be an exciting race with it's tight quarters. Hopefully, carnage will be minimal to everyone.

The 6 NSX'es all at the back of the grid. Interesting....

The 6 NSX'es all at the back of the grid. Interesting....

lol.. on lap 4 i ran a 53.3.. But was completely sideways on laps 2 and 3. For what its worth I ran a 52.6xx in practice later. The NSX is fast at all tracks... but a monster to control.

Should be a fun race. I will be amazed if I keep the car on the track for the whole race. The rear just lets go so fast late in the runs. I hope when it goes, I am not around anyone else.

Edit - When I went back to page 1, I just realized SteelToedSloth wasn't listed as a steward. Is my qualifying time legit? If not, are there any stewards around? Stupidly I didn't save the replay either. I will be awake for the next hour and a half if there is a steward around, and I need to re-qualify.

@Jav,

If you can find a steward or CH to watch you then yes, you still have about an hour and fifteen till deadline.

@Red,
he is a steward, thanks for reminding me I still need to add hi to the list. But pretty much if they have access to the spreadsheets and can put up times they're officiated 👍 thanks for making sure though man, you're a bawss :).

@Red,
he is a steward, thanks for reminding me I still need to add him to the list. But pretty much if they have access to the spreadsheets and can put up times they're officiated 👍 thanks for making sure though man, you're a bawss :).

Thank you for the confirmation my friend.

Post 2 of the OP has been updated. Should be a tad bit more organized. Further improvement will come in the next few days :)

lol.. on lap 4 i ran a 53.3.. But was completely sideways on laps 2 and 3. For what its worth I ran a 52.6xx in practice later. The NSX is fast at all tracks... but a monster to control.

Should be a fun race. I will be amazed if I keep the car on the track for the whole race. The rear just lets go so fast late in the runs. I hope when it goes, I am not around anyone else.

Edit - When I went back to page 1, I just realized SteelToedSloth wasn't listed as a steward. Is my qualifying time legit? If not, are there any stewards around? Stupidly I didn't save the replay either. I will be awake for the next hour and a half if there is a steward around, and I need to re-qualify.

Did go 6/10ths faster after I did my qualifying lap

Your prediction didn't came out Biffy.:lol:
Nice time you got there.

Incredible time Remy.👍

Hey I got 3 out of 5 right :sly:

Unlucky with the lap though, I thought for sure you'd be in front of me. Gonna be an awesome battle at the front though :dopey: Looking forward to the race muchly!

Back