GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
UAE_ReDLiNe
Why doesn't anyone have the Woodone GTR? this NSX of mine is a tail happy pain in the ass!

Last time i checked, though, the MOTUL AUTECH GT-R was available

qualy/pracitce room open

1472-6118-3830-2744-5825

Room open for one more hour, so 14:00 GMT. I've gotta go to work

Edit - I left room, BiffyClyro and DanteDani are still in it though

Last edited:
I have a question, I use the Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z, it's Stock, 1100 kg and PL: 95,1 %.
I just noticed that the car has only 495HP and 614PP when aero is max. Is this right?
According to the rules it should have 518BHP and 618PP.

I have a question, I use the Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z, it's Stock, 1100 kg and PL: 95,1 %.
I just noticed that the car has only 495HP and 614PP when aero is max. Is this right?
According to the rules it should have 518BHP and 618PP.

I had this issue as well, you have to make sure you have given the car an oil change and broke the engine in, then it shall have 508BHP and 618PP. :)

Or you could just do what Hortus said ^^

I had this issue as well, you have to make sure you have given the car an oil change and broke the engine in, then it shall have 508BHP and 618PP. :)

Or you could just do what Hortus said ^^

Ok thanks.. :) I'll do that.
I have a room open for practise if you guys feel practising a bit.

1472-6399-8880-6891-8776

Josh_F1998: I've seen that you want to participate! That should be no problem as long as you want to enter the GT300 class. At the moment, my hands are tied. Can't do anything but type simple messages from my phone. I'm going to find a PC somewhere around here. I'll PM you as soon as I can. 👍

Reminder, QUALIFICATION DEADLINE IS TONIGHT.

So far we have 9 GT500's and only 5 GT300's that qualified. Please get your qualification laps in as soon as a room opens! If you're not going to participate in the upcoming race, let us know if you haven't already.

Will NOT participate in Round 2 at Tsukuba:
Scanny_Flick
GTP_Aderrrm
Moieman
chorda
OwensRacing
KamyKaze1098
Imari
Joshua1994

Everyone else is expected to qualify. Remember that those who don't show up without letting us know in advance may be removed from the regular driver list. I am currently at work but if no other stewards are available I may be able to open a room in about 2-3 hours from now.

@Josh_F you got PM

I have intention of qualifying tonight. Just have few things to take care of and I'll start looking for a steward.

Reminder, QUALIFICATION DEADLINE IS TONIGHT.

So far we have 9 GT500's and only 5 GT300's that qualified. Please get your qualification laps in as soon as a room opens! If you're not going to participate in the upcoming race, let us know if you haven't already.

Will NOT participate in Round 2 at Tsukuba:
Scanny_Flick
GTP_Aderrrm
Moieman
chorda
OwensRacing
KamyKaze1098
Imari
Joshua1994

Everyone else is expected to qualify. Remember that those who don't show up without letting us know in advance may be removed from the regular driver list. I am currently at work but if no other stewards are available I may be able to open a room in about 2-3 hours from now.

@Josh_F you got PM

I'd expect a below-full capacity for the GT300 race, as there are 17 people on the Driver list, and 5 of those won't be taking part this week. Even so, that leaves 7 people to qualify. Let's hope they do!

Alright, I'm free and looking for a room. Is the earlier one still up? and is there a steward in it/available to join it?

Are there any lobbies being set up tonight? I've done my lap, but I'd like to see a few qualifiers. =P

There is a room up at the moment. I'm not in it atm so can't give you the room number (maybe it's been posted up here aready) but I'm sure if you filter out the rooms where Tsukuba is being raced on you'll find it soon enough - that's how I found it.

'WSGTC practise' is the room name. There are several drivers already in the room, a few who still need to qualify. I'll be joining in a few minutes.

I'd just like to register for WSGTC 3 now, with a Yellowhat GT-R. That is if there is a slot for it next season. Because as much as I love my NSX, I just cant deal with the tail. Even set up conservatively its still WAY more likely to slide than a GTR (GTR you can almost punch the gas most of the time and not worry about sliding) Its so much harder to get competitive lap times with it. See you guys tomorrow!

since I came 2nd by default in D2 do I need to put ballast on?
No, only D1.1, D1.2 and D1.3 put on ballast.
This is the main thread, all questions and comments belong here. No questions or discussion in the Tsukuba thread.

Room still open for qualifying. 2 stewards in it right now to watch your lap!
1472 6399 8880 6891 8776

Ok I'll put this out there now before it gets late and no one's around to qualify me like last week: can I depend on any of the stewards or CH's to be around in about two to three hours from now to watch me?

thanks

Maybe let Wardez do his qualifying run at the time he pans to do it and if their is no steward present send one of them the replay?

Ok I'll put this out there now before it gets late and no one's around to qualify me like last week: can I depend on any of the stewards or CH's to be around in about two to three hours from now to watch me?

thanks
I'll be around until 7:45 eastern, maybe 8PM at the very latest, then I have to leave for a prior engagement.

Back