GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
Wow.
You guys need to slow down.
Been away for the weekend and I had +10 pages to read. ;)

Lookinf forward to race again, even though this is a track that doesn't say anithyng to me, specially in slower cars.

I think I've found why I've been getting lag recently... It seems that if Race Quality is set higher than Standard, my internet doesn't like it and kicks off. Does this mean I have to quit the series?

We did some testing some time ago and came up with the roomsettings we are now using. It was the smoothest one.

But we can try to run a room during the week with standard quality and see how it goes. 👍

I'll start up a quali/practice room later to night. 👍

hi.
i cant get online until this evening, would that be ok?

That's fine. Stay tuned to the thread. I'll post a roomnumber here when it's open. Add me as soon as you can for easy access to the WSGTC QUALI/PRACTICEROOM. 👍

And to sign up: Read the first post. You can probably see the BIG button that says "Sign up". 👍

That's fine. Stay tuned to the thread. I'll post a roomnumber here when it's open. Add me as soon as you can for easy access to the WSGTC QUALI/PRACTICEROOM. 👍

And to sign up: Read the first post. You can probably see the BIG button that says "Sign up". 👍

ok. thanks

Practice qualiroom up: 1472-6399-8408-2426-3644

I left, but HortusIX and dantedani36 is still in there.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Thread looks awesome! Substituted turning my G25 for some RL karting for 2 weeks. :P

I got your PM Dennis. If it's alright, I'd prefer to use to the standard Impreza rather than the MR-S again. Cheers.

Practice qualiroom up: 1472-6399-8408-2426-3644

I left, but HortusIX and dantedani36 is still in there.

I got lagged out of the room after a strange incident where I was permitted to drive freely in the pit lane...it was an experience like no other :boggled:

Needless to say, I'm no longer in the room.

New Practice Lobby Up

ROOM NUMBER: 1472-6681-3759-3056-6253 CLOSED

Last edited:
R2APInterviewGT3012s.png

Hey, what do you guys think of disclosing more info for the drivers list/tables? Like so...

zzzz-2.png

Please welcome to WSGTC, in their respective classes,

GT500:
johnnyclark PSN (CerronesParadise) from Pakistan - Toyota YELLOWHAT YMS SUPRA '05

GT300:
twistedfirework PSN (twistedfirework) from Britain - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

Hey, what do you guys think of disclosing more info for the drivers list/tables? Like so...

zzzz-2.png

Looks good, except again, are we going to use a dark theme or a light one?
I'm fine with disclosing names and ages as long as it's optional.

Gonna do setup work and quali tomorrow night (Tuesday) I think - glad to see us racing at Le Mans again, it's one of my favourites. This time I won't run out of fuel on the last lap of the race though I hope :D

And Masi, tables look good plus with the added info - though would be concerned that more info = more work for WSGTC admins, but up to you ofc! 👍 - But! You definitely keep adding extra years onto my age in every table you make, I'm gonna be an old age pensioner at this rate! Kidding :P

Gonna do setup work and quali tomorrow night (Tuesday) I think - glad to see us racing at Le Mans again, it's one of my favourites. This time I won't run out of fuel on the last lap of the race though I hope :D

And Masi, tables look good plus with the added info - though would be concerned that more info = more work for WSGTC admins, but up to you ofc! 👍 - But! You definitely keep adding extra years onto my age in every table you make, I'm gonna be an old age pensioner at this rate! Kidding :P

haha your age was just a guesstimate :D

It's fine with me. I like to work on the sheets. It satisfies my OCD. lol

DriversListGT500-4.png
DriversListGT300-4.png

Last edited:
Ok Masi, Deathlight, Doomtrain and FaisalBnNasser are all in the Standard RX7 now.

Also, be sure to keep checking the To do list man, so we're all on the same page 👍 I'm gonna PM you the link.

Make stuff dark! :P

Also guys, just to note, every single rule on the op is now correct and consistent through out all results, forms, archives, and documents. The rule on race finish bonus points is changed back to how it was on all the points tables as well. Only thing that needs to be updated are the tables on post 3.

Last edited:
You mean Standard? Because the premiums are taken...

I have the link already, btw.

Yeah just denote that that first team is in the '08 Amemiya

Ok Masi, Deathlight, Doomtrain and FaisalBnNasser are all in the Standard RX7 now.

Also, be sure to keep checking the To do list man, so we're all on the same page 👍 I'm gonna PM you the link.

Make stuff dark! :P

Also guys, just to note, every single rule on the op is now correct and consistent through out all results, forms, archives, and documents. The rule on race finish bonus points is changed back to how it was on all the points tables as well. Only thing that needs to be updated are the tables on post 3.

The RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 team is full.
One Toyota APEX MR-S and 3 Standard Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03's are available at the moment. But I don't think any of the new guys will show.

Joshua1994: Goruk is dropped. I've sent him a bunch of PM's and messages via PSN and still no answer even though I know he's online everyday.

avohman and SB-1977 might be dropped as well due tp inactivity.

Ive already taken SB-1977 and avohman off the list Dennis.

Yea, I've noticed. 👍

I'm a bit concerned about lynchy098. Have not seen him around for a while.

I hope that we'll have 2 full grids this week.

Only guys I know will not participate are
GTP_Pinoy2
Josh_F_1998
Neomone
GTP_Chris

Iexpect to see the rest of you guys in quali during the week. 👍

(posting from work on my phone) Yeah I was confused by that 'cause I only see three drivers for the RX7. Shouldn't there be 6? Standard and premium?

I need to change the sheet again.

Also, could you update the 75% rule on the ballast Den?

Back