GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
I've heard the PSN is down until 7pm BST this evening...is anyone having problems signing in?

no network problem here. btw, team mate akmuq did his qualy already (1:45.683)

Last edited:
no network problem here. btw, akmuq did his qualy already (1:44.xxx i think)

ok then. i'll be doing my quali in a couple of hours, once i'm home from work and settled. i'm aiming for about the same sort of time although a 1:43.x would be great for me...i'd like to try out some new settings before doing the real thing though.

btw, liking your driving seat 👍

Jav: You're in a XANAVI Z in GT500 with teammate BiffyClyro93. 👍

Qualifying Deadline: Friday 02.00 am CET / 01.00 am BST / 00.00 GMT and Thursday 20.00 pm EST / 17.00 PM (PST). The deadlines are Fridays (GMT/CET) and Thursdays (PST/EST) of the week each race is scheduled. Around 20 hours are left prior to race to give organizers time to sort the grid, view replays, find hosts e.t.c. Under no circumstance can a Qualifying lap be run after the deadline has passed.

According to http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ it is now 00:49 GMT.

I got my times wrong again. I was updating the OP. It's the first race of the season and there's not a lot of demand to get in so if I can't qualify now I'm just gonna sit out. I've had a super frustrating day I'm going in to work in thirty minutes and I just need someone to watch my run. Please.

I had to run it way past deadline before. The rule's there only in-case we're filled to the brim with qualifiers, which isn't the case.

Hopefully Wardez gets qualified. Someone be nice. I can't for two reasons, Im not a steward and I'm in bed!

I got my times wrong again. I was updating the OP. It's the first race of the season and there's not a lot of demand to get in so if I can't qualify now I'm just gonna sit out. I've had a super frustrating day I'm going in to work in thirty minutes and I just need someone to watch my run. Please.

I had to run it way past deadline before. The rule's there only in-case we're filled to the brim with qualifiers, which isn't the case.

Post a room number and I'll be right there.

It's 2am here so I'm all for the rushing.

hmm, yeah don't worry about it Arkano, thanks though. I don't really have time so I'll just put myself on the waiting list.

I'm going on the waiting list, thanks buddy, I appreciate it 👍

I'm making up the new sheet now.

PM all new results to either me or Denilson. I have access to Denilson's account since he's going to be away for a bit.

I could do with qualifying if anyone at all is around??

Fell asleep while mh4 was doing his earlier.......my fault if I can't get in in

Scanny Flick qualifier

Lap 2: 1:44.670 clean

0:22.388/0:32.874/0:49.408

Lap 3: 1:44.224 clean

0:22.234/0:32.945/0:49.045

Truthfully qualifying should end 11:59 am PST Thursday

um

Hi guys.

Is it still possible to qualify? Sorry I haven't been around this week. Been busy with The Lotus series/Other stuff.

Sorry guys... Ran out of time this week. If there is room tomorrow I will try and jump in... But I might be out buying a car.

If I don't make it, have a great race.

Surprisingly low turnout for Qualifying, looks like there is gonna be some good battles on the track however 👍

Denilson here it his my final driver picture for the season. I resized to 108x108, as that was what's being used.

Back