GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
Check the spreadsheet again akmuq, you got bumped by the last qualifier, I forgot who that was though

What had happened was my entry hadn't been included. It's up to date now though: Quali

I believe Scanny's was the last time to be registered

Check the spreadsheet again akmuq, you got bumped by the last qualifier, I forgot who that was though

Oh yes I forgot, Scanny I think it was. Still, at least it's not a 3 man race. I'd have no problems being relegated to balance out the division 2 grid anyways.👍

WELCOME!! :cheers:

Driver: Lynchy098
Compl. WSGTC seasons: -
Class / Car Season 2: GT300 / Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
Ranking:

-
aderrrm.jpg
storbritannien-1.jpg
wsgtc2bilar011-1.jpg

History / Recordbook:

Just an idea...is it worth considering changing the format for this race to a Same Class event, that way nobody misses out and there's no need for a second room to be almost empty either...?

Just an idea...is it worth considering changing the format for this race to a Same Class event, that way nobody misses out and there's no need for a second room to be almost empty either...?

It's not a bad idea. I actually thought about it just recently. But since we got 6 GT500's and 5 GT300's in D2. We'll race as planed. 👍

Just saw the thread changes. :cool:👍

To the new guys be sure to read all the procedures before race time.

I re-read it yesterday and found out that the polesitter can accelerate any time along the main straight, I hadn't read them in ages and tought it was at the start line. Which is important to know because I'm starting on pole.

Hey Denilson can i change my car? I thought i had the ARTA GARIAYA but i really had the ARTA NSX ( Sorry) so is it ok if i buy a Lexus GT300?

I re-read it yesterday and found out that the polesitter can accelerate any time along the main straight, I hadn't read them in ages and tought it was at the start line. Which is important to know because I'm starting on pole.

You need to keep it close to the finish line though. You need to make sure all drivers had time to position themselfs after last turn. Ofc here thats not a big problem, but in other tracks the run to the finish line is really slow.

Lynchy098: No, you can only pick one of the cars I listed earlier.

Since they are all standards, you might have some trouble finding one.
If I was at home, I could've sent you the standard IMPREZA at 0 miles.
Perhaps someone can help you out. 👍

Last edited:
Hey Denilson can i change my car? I thought i had the ARTA GARIAYA but i really had the ARTA NSX ( Sorry) so is it ok if i buy a Lexus GT300?

Lynchy, there's already 3 people using the Lexus IS350 (the only Lexus GT300 in the game). There are limits to how many of each model of car we have racing in the series, that's why you can't use the Lexus GT300

You need to keep it close to the finish line though. You need to make sure all drivers had time to position themselfs after last turn. Ofc here thats not a big problem, but in other tracks the run to the finish line is really slow.

So, say 10 or so seconds after the final turn and then I choose when to go? There's only 5 drivers but better safe not sorry.👍

I like this better because if you wait till the line everyone knows when you will go and, especcially here, you get overtaken.:grumpy:

As soon as all drivers are clear og the last turn, wait for about 5-7 seconds to give the cars in the back some time to sort themselves.. Then, it's up to you when to start. The earlier, the more cars will overtake you. Not the best of tracks to start from pole.

Yes, you can take NZBNR32's SUPRA in the GT500 class if you want. Your team mate will be Supraphantom. 👍

GT500 D2

Supraphantom
Paginas
Wardez
UAE_ReDLiNe
Redreevos
anohman
Lynchy098

GT300 D2

akmuq
MH4wheel
GTP_Pinoy2
Raagentreg
MULE

Of course it's all about being consistent in a race like this but the first corner could be a pivotal moment of the race. Not a good place to get it wrong.

EDIT: Anyone up for some practice?

Last edited:
Alright I'll get a room up soon, keep your eyes peeled for the number.

Also Denilson, you seem to have missed out Jav in your list of people who haven't qualified, do you know whether he's racing this week or missing out the first round?

Room Number: 1472-6399-8365-2935-3570

Last edited:
And here's your quali results.

ibHDxu.jpg

Sorry guys, like I said before, I'm gonna sit this one out since trying to qualify was a nightmare. See you soon.

Hi guys, sorry this is a little last minute, while I will definitely ready to race at the right time, I might be a little late to getting in the room.

Everything is ready car-wise, but I need to eat in a few mins and supper will take a while.

Sorry again.

I am still race-ready though

Back