GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
Looks like D1 will see 1:37's by the GT500 leaders and 1:45's maybe 46's by the bottom half of GT300. That's 8-9s per lap difference; over 38 laps it's 304-342 seconds (5-6 minutes). With timer delay at 3 mins + 1 extra lap 1:37 + 45 sec formation lap gap it will be close...the whole GT300 field may still not finish.

Thank goodness we're now running 2 rooms. I was so sad to hear I might not race! Is the room open for Division 2 yet? Who's hosting it?

WSGTC2 Race #1 Div.1 Room Open:

1472-6118-4130-9223-9743

Really like to try something after the race. Keep top 3 in each division on track. Then set regs from highest to lowest to basically verify cars were legal.

This save us from doing entry checks. If someone cheats and can't take down a top 3. Maybe do a random entry check. Depends if asked host was asked to that week. Basically only be needed is there suspicions.

Around 15 minutes from home, will try and get in as soon as I come into the house, might be late entering due to getting shopping and having dinner. Will be racing tonight

WSGTC2 Race #1 Div.1 Room Open:

1472-6118-4130-9223-9743

Really like to try something after the race. Keep top 3 in each division on track. Then set regs from highest to lowest to basically verify cars were legal.

This save us from doing entry checks. If someone cheats and can't take down a top 3. Maybe do a random entry check. Depends if asked host was asked to that week. Basically only be needed is there suspicions.

On my way. There are 4 other drivers in my room as well, those who are Div 1 I'll get to switch lobbies.

I'm D2 with a 1:45, not to mention that I could have gone quite a bit faster, but still be in D2. My fastest time this week, 1:44.9 wouldn't have got me D1 so everybody is capable of 1:44's downwords in D1

Omw to the lobby. Think I am going to have a tough time keeping up with Tony but we'll see, looking forward to this 👍

Is anyone in D2 opening a lobby? I can get on the ps3 and open one in a few minutes if not. I'll keep updated in this thread.👍

Is anyone in D2 opening a lobby? I can get on the ps3 and open one in a few minutes if not. I'll keep updated in this thread.👍

Please do that.
Room setings are in first posts.
set the room for 40 laps. Gt 300 do 1 lap while gt 500 wait on the line and then lead the pack in formation lap. gt 500 leave 50 second gap and folow.

And save the replay Please

hey guys, i just got off work, i'm about 15 min away, i'll sign in right when i get home. Just giving you all a heads up.

Thanks

i did a 1:37:004 in practice will that count as a quali lap?

EDIT: i see i'll qualify last as i missed the deadline.

I remember GTP_Chia being on the driver's list, although he may of got took off by Denilson because of inactivity.

Back