GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
Shagg, Just thought I'd let you know I'm not going to be able to race until regular season. Sorry for saying I could I'm just very busy with gf and alot of stuff right now. Sorry and hope to race in regular season

-Harrison

XxShaggxX
Just a time conversion check. Everyone should be in the race room 2 hours from now.

That's what I was thinking aswell. Good to know I'm not wrong

Have a good race lads....Im afraid the boxing has taken over my night :P....Best man won. Now for khan to hand garcia's ass to him...

Have a good race lads....Im afraid the boxing has taken over my night :P....Best man won. Now for khan to hand garcia's ass to him...

Haha thanks pal. Hope your enjoying self! 👍

Room Open!

1472-6118-4130-9222-9155

Make sure to follow my on screen instructions so we can have a nice clean race. Look forward to meeting you all :)

First stint had good even wear, but on the later stint I used the tires too hard.
That meant I had no rears left making the car undrivable and dropped a TON of time.

I need to get used to how the car behaves on tire wear, I think if I did it right I might even have been able to get 2nd, can feel the car's potential.
As it sit's though, disappointing. Need to wear socks as I keep slipping on the brake pedal too, caused me 2 off's. So close yet so far. :(

Last edited:
Here is the race results from the race. When Ron gets back from San Diego ill add these to the OPs.

Overall Race Result:
D8859485_66955821_672901

Class Results:
GT500

GT300

If you click on the images, it will take you to the official GTRRL RPM program. Play around with and get use to how it works. That is how the points will be done :)

Last edited:
Well you have two weeks to choose a class. If your not aware it's a dual series so you must pick one as you cant race in two cars at once ;)

I would now like to take the time to congratulate Jett_Racer, Veloc_2NR, and SohnVonStig for making it into the final 16 of the US GT Academy. These three drivers will be competing in this seasons SuperGT Challenge Series.

Also congrats to DragonGT83 and KingBestJr on making it the final 32 of the US GT Academy. Sadly there run was cut short of the top 16. Still a huge honor for them to make it and I can say are my closest friends on ps3 console.

Congrats to these 5 amazing drivers on there accomplishments. Welcome back with due respect :)

Here is the race results from the race. When Ron gets back from San Diego ill add these to the OPs.

Overall Race Result:
D8859485_66955821_672901

Class Results:
GT500

GT300

If you click on the images, it will take you to the official GTRRL RPM program. Play around with and get use to how it works. That is how the points will be done :)

Yeah super congrats to you guys making it to silverstone I was there at racers x and saw patric doing work lol

Had to work tonight but VERY HAPPY with my teammates results in the preseason race.

Back