GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
I'll be available around 7pm ET if not earlier. If you need it earlier hopefully inferno or panoz is available

Ok if it's not later than that, early start for work tomorrow. Will you post a room number up when you're on?

IMMORTALPILOT
I make my Q Friday Shagg.
Its in the online lobby??
And 3 lap race??

Alright. It will be an online lobby right in practice. We don't do it race format currently but we may change that.

ABud
Ok if it's not later than that, early start for work tomorrow. Will you post a room number up when you're on?

If you want, open a lobby when ready and post number. Then maybe another steward will join before I get home. Im leaving hospital now and am about 40 min away from home.

My connection is only NAT3 at the moment so probably best if I don't host.

Also, in the modifications list for the IS350 it says to do "chassis reinforcement" under body/chassis mod menu. I don't have that option, is it the same as rigidity improvement?

I've not done anything about this yet. Ta.

Last edited:
ABud
My connection is only NAT3 at the moment so probably best if I don't host.

Also, in the modifications list for the IS350 it says to do "chassis reinforcement" under body/chassis mod menu. I don't have that option, is it the same as rigidity improvement?

I've not done anything about this yet. Ta.

You have to go to 'tuning' in the GT home menu

Tuning Shop --> Body/Chassis --> No option called chassis reinforcement.

Ive got 2 bonnet options, weight reduction, window weight, and rigidity improvement.

ABud
Tuning Shop --> Body/Chassis --> No option called chassis reinforcement.

Ive got 2 bonnet options, weight reduction, window weight, and rigidity improvement.

Alright I think its the same as rigidity. Sorry I'm not home at the moment so I'm just guessing

Thats cool, possibly different wording between UK and US versions? Hope this is worth 1 sec a lap :D

I'll have to leave quali for now, hopefully I'll be able to get on tomorrow night.

ABud
I'll have to leave quali for now, hopefully I'll be able to get on tomorrow night.

I appologize for the delay. Had a long day at the hospital and just got home. I'll be home all day tomorrow tho. It also is hard cause two of our committed stewards are at the finals

Mike88aka
Is there any way someone can qualify me for Saturdays race

Give me an hour and ill be on

Room open for those wanting to qualify

1472-6681-3759-3055-6001

All right here is the official announcement on the preseason race. It is going to be this Saturday at 7ET (Our normal race time for this series). It will be at Indy Road, the site of the first circuit on the schedule.

We are going to try to treat this event as if it was the official race. Given this we are going to qualifying the way we will do it all season (see the OP for details on that). This will give everyone a 'practice week' to get ready for how the GTRRL does things. Qualifying for the mock race will be open starting right now going all the way to 12 hours before the race starts.

The chart below will be the an example of how we will record the results. This will be updated as the week goes forth and when a new page is made I will quote this post

Current Qualifying Results:
D8859485_66955821_49291

It is possible we may offer the winner of these races a lock in spot into Room A for the first race of the season. Stay tuned on that info. Any questions just let us know.

To qualify you can either PM a steward here on GTPlanet, post a post on here with a public room number for a steward to join, or if you are friends on PSN with a steward you can PM them on there. Below is the list of Stewards that can qualify you (as of now)

GTPlanet name (PSN name)

- XxShaggxX (Xx-Shagg-xX)
- DragonGT83 (same)
- KingBestJr (same)
- gtpanoz (panoz38)
- Infernothefox (InfernoTheFox)

As we get closer to the beginning of the season we will probably add a few more. Note that Stewards must qualify with other Stewards

Also to those who are on the fence about which class to run, you are allowed to run a qualifying attempt for both classes then choose one to race in for this mock race. You can use this mock race week as an opportunity to choose which class you want to run.

Last edited:
joetruckv8
That's cool guys, I'll have my 1st round Q numbers in by Monday! 👍

This qualifying is for A mock race we are doing Saturday. Have to qualify by late tonight

All right here is the official announcement on the preseason race. It is going to be this Saturday at 7ET (Our normal race time for this series). It will be at Indy Road, the site of the first circuit on the schedule.

We are going to try to treat this event as if it was the official race. Given this we are going to qualifying the way we will do it all season (see the OP for details on that). This will give everyone a 'practice week' to get ready for how the GTRRL does things. Qualifying for the mock race will be open starting right now going all the way to 12 hours before the race starts.

The chart below will be the an example of how we will record the results. This will be updated as the week goes forth and when a new page is made I will quote this post

Current Qualifying Results:
D8859485_66955821_49291

It is possible we may offer the winner of these races a lock in spot into Room A for the first race of the season. Stay tuned on that info. Any questions just let us know.

To qualify you can either PM a steward here on GTPlanet, post a post on here with a public room number for a steward to join, or if you are friends on PSN with a steward you can PM them on there. Below is the list of Stewards that can qualify you (as of now)

GTPlanet name (PSN name)

- XxShaggxX (Xx-Shagg-xX)
- DragonGT83 (same)
- KingBestJr (same)
- gtpanoz (panoz38)
- Infernothefox (InfernoTheFox)

As we get closer to the beginning of the season we will probably add a few more. Note that Stewards must qualify with other Stewards

Also to those who are on the fence about which class to run, you are allowed to run a qualifying attempt for both classes then choose one to race in for this mock race. You can use this mock race week as an opportunity to choose which class you want to run.

Process for today's q sessions. I have us 3 available stewards on standby. As the day goes and you are ready to qualify, just post on here a public room number and one of us will jump in it. Ill have my computer on all day and I have the email notifications to my phone so ill know when yall post.

Thanks 👍

Im afraid I wont be able to race this saturday. I've been holding off my quali lap as long as possible because I was uncertain of whats happening this saturday...Sorry lads, i guess I'll see ya'll on the 28th and have a good race...

Im afraid I wont be able to race this saturday. I've been holding off my quali lap as long as possible because I was uncertain of whats happening this saturday...Sorry lads, i guess I'll see ya'll on the 28th and have a good race...

OH no! Alright bud hope to see you 28th then! Hope all is well

Thats my plan so i can get some practice in today then tonight ill qual cuz i got some other stuff to do too

Back