Guys, this thread is about beverages again. Hep A updates as they arrive!

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 420 comments
Cow Milk? You're the people making it into a convo thread.

Omnis

Umm, may I ask why I have to be labeled as someone who turned your thread into a convo thread? I didn't even reply here for what, 20~30 posts!

Go back a page or so and you'll see some people talking about cow milk.

Sorry if you thought I was singling you out. I didn't mean to. I was oblivious to the cow-milk thing.

If there were no posts that went something like this "OMG it's the effing convo thread!!!1!!11!!", this thread would be half as long.

And so as not to seem a hypocrite, I'll say this: Red Bull is odd. I don't really like the flavor or the Britishness of it. I don't even know if it is British, but it seems so. What I like is V-A-U-L-T Vault. It helps me crash it, throw it, mow it, yank it, smack it, suck it, **** it, get it done!

Glug, glug, glug. GET TO IT!!!

I love that commercial.:lol:

Red Bull is Austrian. Dude... Vault is disgusting. I don't care what people say; Vault is NOT Surge. Surge was my hocus-pocus focus juice, man. It was SURGE which was the original green, not mountain dew.

Omnis
Milk= Beverage.

Milk is the awesomeness. Nutritious, tasty, cools you down and can be added to tea, coffee or alcohol! Try all that with your red bull.

Red Bull is OK. I like Gatorade, then Arizona Iced Tea, and then Red Bull and Monster and all those other funky energy drinks.
Oh yeah, Black Cherry Vanilla Coke is my favorite. :sly:

Yes! Actually, I like Dr. Pepper with a little Crown Royal mixed in. Actually that's what my dad's buddies do, but it isn't bad.

Someone said something about Gatorade and it made me thirsty as hell. I love the fact the Gade isn't carbonated so you can just chug it. I looooove the blue kind. The light blue kind. I don't even know what it's called but I die every time I taste it. I've been saved, so Jesus brings me back so I can have more, because even he bows to the almighty flavor.

Glug, glug, glug.

hehehehehe, that makes me giggle like a little girly.

keef
Yes! Actually, I like Dr. Pepper with a little Crown Royal mixed in. Actually that's what my dad's buddies do, but it isn't bad.

Someone said something about Gatorade and it made me thirsty as hell. I love the fact the Gade isn't carbonated so you can just chug it. I looooove the blue kind. The light blue kind. I don't even know what it's called but I die every time I taste it. I've been saved, so Jesus brings me back so I can have more, because even he bows to the almighty flavor.

Glug, glug, glug.

hehehehehe, that makes me giggle like a little girly.
Try the X-factor Gatorade with the lemon-lime and strawberry.
Everytime i have it it's like heaven.:)

ExigeExcel
Milk= Beverage.

Milk is the awesomeness. Nutritious, tasty, cools you down and can be added to tea, coffee or alcohol! Try all that with your red bull.

And some group in UK is trying to get it removed from the nutrition factor because it contains cow hormones.

:lol:

Let's all get castrated because we contain hormones.

...in there.

Carl.
Milk and vodka?? :ill:
You've never heard of a white russian? That usually has Kahlua in it too, but it doesn't have to. You can substitute a flavored vodka for the vodka/kahlua mix, and it's still very tasty.

Raghavan
Has anyone tried the new Mountain Dew Baja Blast from Taco Bell? It sorta tastes like toothpaste.
I want your toothpaste! :drool: Baja Blast is my favorite soda. I can't believe George W Bush is letting Taco Bell monopolize Baja Blast. It's just wrong!

GT4_Rule
And some group in UK is trying to get it removed from the nutrition factor because it contains cow hormones.

:lol:
Like goat's, sheep's and rats milk contain any less hormones.

White russian, I have yet to try one but it sounds nice.

Raghavan
Has anyone tried the new Mountain Dew Baja Blast from Taco Bell? It sorta tastes like toothpaste.

Like that children's toothpaste flavor? God damn, that sounds sugary enough to frost your hemoglobin.

Omnis, you've never had Baja Blast!? It sounds to me like you'll either love it or hate it, but I about passed out it was so good when I first tried it. The color is awesome--it's kind of a light greenish, it looks really tropical. I guess that fitting, hence the name.

But have any of tried that new Samuel Adams? Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm, *****!

I haven't tried any X-Factor Gatorade. I am, however, sipping on a can of sugar free Full Throttle. Free, by the way. They were just throwing them at you at the NHRA races in Columbus a couple weeks ago. I think I got 5, that's all I could carry. I prefer the sugar free--the regular stuff is too thick and and the flacor too strong. The sugar free tastes like one of those gummi watches from Cracker Barrel. Ever had those?

Back