Guys, this thread is about beverages again. Hep A updates as they arrive!

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 420 comments
Ten
OH MY GOD. I LIKE, TOTALLY JUST POURED A GLASS OF COKE.

And it was instantaneously frothless. I am a failure, and unworhty of your tutelage. Comitting seppuku now...

No Seppuku!

Hara-kiri is fine though.

Omnis
But, hey, I'm just chronicling my illness. Sue me.

No, you're chronicling the praise you got for pouring a glass of coke, which, other than being performed on the same day, has nothing to do with your sickness.

But I guess it's not off-topic since you regularly change the title, right?

Well, I changed the title's subject once, despite there being 4 different names total.

I'm just an innocent guy with elevated liver enzymes that could be hep A. :(

Exactly. There was something in that Coke that made it so "special". Sue them.

I LOVE Iced Tea. Arizona Iced Tea is quite good when diluted, actually.

Omnis
I LOVE Iced Tea. Arizona Iced Tea is quite good when diluted, actually.
I love the Lemon and Raspberry ones. Peach isn't that bad either.

GT4_Rule
OMG, 218 replies about coke and food poisoning and diseases and its still going....
That's because this thread is t3h r0x0rz.:sly:

Gross, peach and raspberry can go back to india. Same with Earl Grey. Who the hell invented that, anyway?

(I realize the irony of my statement.)

Omnis
Gross, peach and raspberry can go back to india. Same with Earl Grey. Who the hell invented that, anyway?

(I realize the irony of my statement.)
They don't really have iced tea in India... Well at least it didn't come from there originally.

Are you kidding me? India is the largest producer of Tea in the world. The East-India company is probably the sole reason for tea's popularity in the western world in the first place.

You can't beat the taste of liquids that were never meant for human consumption straight from a dirty cows udder.

ultrabeat
You can't beat the taste of liquids that were never meant for human consumption straight from a dirty cows udder.

"meant for" by whom? Who says what's for human consumption and what's not?

danoff
The FDA. They make sure that there is only the acceptable amount of fecal matter on the food we buy. I thank them :)👍

danoff

As I'm informed, humans have adapted to be able to consume milk. It's for the calves, natch.

ultrabeat
As I'm informed, humans have adapted to be able to consume milk. It's for the calves, natch.

So you mean meant for by the cow? The cow didn't mean for us to drink its milk and so we shouldn't. I suppose we shouldn't eat the cow then either? Or chickens, or plants.

The FDA. They make sure that there is only the acceptable amount of fecal matter on the food we buy. I thank them

The FDA kills people legally.

danoff
So you mean meant for by the cow? The cow didn't mean for us to drink its milk and so we shouldn't. I suppose we shouldn't eat the cow then either? Or chickens etc

Of course we should. Why else would God himself have fashioned them out of meat?

danoff
Then why did God make cows produce milk that we could drink?
I think William Paley describes this best.

If you were to walk into a field and find a watch you would think that it had creator as nothing so complex could possibly occur naturally.

Now for many this is where the story ends, but really it continues.

Now, you pick up the watch and the time is wrong, do you correct it?

ExigeExcel
I think William Paley describes this best.

If you were to walk into a field and find a watch you would think that it had creator as nothing so complex could possibly occur naturally.

Now for many this is where the story ends, but really it continues.

Now, you pick up the watch and the time is wrong, do you correct it?

If he walks into a field and find a tree he says the same thing... which is the stupid part.

danoff
If he walks into a field and find a tree he says the same thing... which is the stupid part.
That's a great point. I feel enlightened
corkysm60.gif

Back