Guys, this thread is about beverages again. Hep A updates as they arrive!

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 420 comments
There has been an advancement in my food poisoning chapter.

Omnis
With that being said, has anyone tried that new All-Natural 7Up? I really want to get my hands on a can. It sounds pretty interesting.

edit: Damn, it still has high fructose corn syrup. Oh well.

All-Natural 7UP sounds like some sick "organic" marketing hype... beh.

Omnis
Since when am I a ninja? Plus, I'm 16 so I have an excuse. ;)

Since I said so (neener, neener), and 16 or not, me and your mom feel its time to move out. We've decided we want to use your room for scrap booking and quilt making. :D

And about your poo poo butter being discolored all I can say is this...When the calfs on our farm lay yellowish poo poo pancakes its usually a digestion problem from a virus. Hit the doctors and they should be able to help you out, or come over here and i'll inject ya with whatever pops injects the calfs with. 👍

Omnis
Okay, so I should be getting my blood tested sooner or later. Everybody, hope I don't have hepatitis! I finally got down to about a 4 on the bristol scale, but it's still yellowish. So, I might even have hepatitis A or something, and not salmonella like I originally thought. The problem with getting sick at a sushi place is there was both beef, chicken, AND fish (obviously) that I went ahead and consumed.

The investigation continues! I hope my liver doesn't croak.
WTF hepatitis, how'd that come about?

ExigeExcel
WTF hepatitis, how'd that come about?

Hepatitis A is commonly found on raw fish that have not been handled in the best of ways. Raw fish --> Sushi. Yeah.

Well, your mom is more than likely a clean person who uses fresh fish.

I think the restaraunt leaves their stuff out all day in those stupid sushi-bar glass cases. I mean, hopefully nobody they had working there wiped their ass with the seaweed. Then, there's also the possibility of my original hunch being true about the undercooked chicken at the hibachi grill.

All this crap gives me a headache, man.

I really don't know, man. I just want my farts to stop smelling like paint thinner.

No you don't, you just want a girlfriend to wave them at and to give Dutch Ovens too. :lol:

P.S. My girlfriend loves when I do it, and highly recommends it. [/sarcasim] :D

I would honestly not wish such flatus on anybody. They're more evil than galvatron controlling the death star.

Omnis
Hepatitis A is commonly found on raw fish that have not been handled in the best of ways. Raw fish --> Sushi. Yeah.
There's me thinking hepatitis was strictly a needle thing.

If you can proove it was the sushi place you have one hell of a courtcase on your hands.

What the hell. My computer just bluescreened and I lost all of my bookmarks in firefox.

I think it is fairly amazing that on May 12 2006, just about 10 minuets before 9:03 PM. The mere mortal that we call Omnis some how aligned himself with the stars and poured the perfect coke. What’s equally amazing is that we have had 173 things to say about it.

Hats off to you Omnis...

Edit: 174 things...

I know. But, hopefully I won't have hepatitis. I rather lose all the bookmarks in the world than have hepatitis. 👍

I vote Omnis the best improv comic on this wonderful forum. At least the hepa-titis (he-he) hasn't affected that. I applaud your multitude of smart-ass comments, Omnis. You're a good guy to have around.

Master_Yoda
Is it hepatitis A the one that lowers your life by 15 years? Or is that hepatitis B?

And i swear you get shots for this stuff.

No, Hep B and C are the baddies. A is just acute, but it still sucks. I mean, I already experienced its hell, regardless of what I have.

But, it just sounds bad, you know? He-pa-ti-tis...

...eww.

edit: Neat avatar, by the way, Yoda.

Back