Guys, this thread is about beverages again. Hep A updates as they arrive!

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 420 comments
I'm sure someone will come along and clear things up.

In the meantime, how's everybody doing? This has become a surrogate convo thread!

[/hijack attempt]

Convo-thread my butt. I'd prefer if this wasn't locked.

This thread is to be about coke and coke-complementary foods, and the occasional food poisoning experiences you all might like to share.

Aww. Alright. Spoil my fun.

For me, I will never again eat Trader Joe's chicken enchiladas. I'm convinced they did me in for an entire week. Just the smell of them makes me feel sick now. And a box of them still lurks in my freezer... waiting.

Go smear some enchilada on an agar petri dish. See what happens.

Why have you not died yet? I am very dissapointed as my family in Nigeria is being held hostage and I need $14million of your insurance money to my bank account thank you greatly.

Broward County wouldn't be the same it were missing GTP's most famous sodajerk.

Pupik
Broward County wouldn't be the same it were missing GTP's most famous sodajerk.

Broward is already hostile towards my greatness. I think my peers are jealous.

Well up here in Montgomery we know not of this greatness you speak of, so there.

Take that.

OMFG I just called this lady by accident and woke her up at 4:06 in the moning...

I was trying to test out these ringtones I've been making, and I called my own phone to see how long it would ring before going to voicemail, but I was like, "hey, why isn't it ringing?" and then all I hear is this female voice like, "HELLO??? :confused: "

I actually gasped out loud and hung up the phone amidst shaking all over while trying the place it carefully on the hook. Thank GOD she hasn't called my house back like "WTF, MAN!" That would've sucked. I guess I should be glad I called a sleeping white woman. Last time I dialed a wrong number, it was a crazyass jamaican guy who called me back THREE TIMES.

Still, I don't know why I made the mistake in the first place. I guess I don't call myself often enough...

Omnis
Convo-thread my butt. I'd prefer if this wasn't locked.

This thread is to be about coke and coke-complementary foods, and the occasional food poisoning experiences you all might like to share.
I don't fancy its chances from where I'm sitting...

With that being said, has anyone tried that new All-Natural 7Up? I really want to get my hands on a can. It sounds pretty interesting.

edit: Damn, it still has high fructose corn syrup. Oh well.

Omnis
OMFG I justLast time I dialed a wrong number, it was a crazyass jamaican guy who called me back THREE TIMES.
That's nothing. One of my friends was getting called up to four times a day for a week from some people in Miami (bear in mind we live in Texas). We never figured out who they were, and every time he called them he was led to a weird voicemail message. The calls finally stopped when he was called in the middle of a test in my US Histroy class, so he screamed into his cell phone: "I'M GOING TO ****ING KILL YOU!" He never got called by them again after that.

Omnis
Relax, my friend. It's a pun on my episode of food poisoning as documented in this thread.

Plus, you must be hella-insecure.

Yeah, I got it as soon as I saw the picture, I was just joking around, its all good.

And i'm as secure as a heterosexual safety deposit box at the national heterosexual bank. I don't like to admit it, but i've even kissed a guy just to see girls kiss, and if thats not secure, I don't know what is. :lol:

Heres a picture of what I got for doing it. 👍
bethandnikki2xf.jpg

I just wish there was more tongue :indiff:

Okay, I do know what is going on here

This is a dumb thread with a bunch of random replies with stupid pictures

SRV2LOW4ME
Says the guy who thinks he's a ninja and still lives with his mom! :lol:

Since when am I a ninja? Plus, I'm 16 so I have an excuse. ;)

Delirious XVII
Okay, I do know what is going on here

This is a dumb thread with a bunch of random replies with stupid pictures
Close, but no cigar.

It was originally about Omnis pouring the perfect Coke, then it turned into a thread about food poisoning, then it turned into a mini-Convo forum, then it's now about you not completely understanding what's going on.

Okay, so I should be getting my blood tested sooner or later. Everybody, hope I don't have hepatitis! I finally got down to about a 4 on the bristol scale, but it's still yellowish. So, I might even have hepatitis A or something, and not salmonella like I originally thought. The problem with getting sick at a sushi place is there was both beef, chicken, AND fish (obviously) that I went ahead and consumed.

The investigation continues! I hope my liver doesn't croak.

Back