Guys, this thread is about beverages again. Hep A updates as they arrive!

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 420 comments
We're finally seeing the after-effects of the Convo thread's demise.

And it's a beautiful thing.

To keep things on topic (if that's possible at this point) Arizona Iced Tea owns.

Lemon Iced Tea is the greatest. That's all I drink when I go to the Philippines.

Ya gotta hold the glass at a 45-degree angle when ya pour soda pop!

Seriously, though, Coke should never do that. I have Coke frequently, from a can, a small plastic bottle, a large 2-litre plastic bottle, and out of a soda pop fountain, and the bubbles disappear within ten seconds every time. Maybe you got the Coke with the fermenting finger in it from some poor assembly line worker at the bottling plant who got his hand caught in the conveyor belt...

Anderton Prime
Maybe you got the Coke with the fermenting finger in it from some poor assembly line worker at the bottling plant who got his hand caught in the conveyor belt...

Clearly! :sly:

HondaRacer
We're finally seeing the after-effects of the Convo thread's demise.

And it's a beautiful thing.

To keep things on topic (if that's possible at this point) Arizona Iced Tea owns.
True, true (for this being the Convo remnant, and AZ Iced Tea rocks).

Fun fact of the week: If this thread was made by someone named AE86_1337 DR1F73R, registered a week ago and with 5 posts, this thread would be locked by now.

True, true (for this being the Convo remnant, and AZ Iced Tea rocks).

Fun fact of the week: If this thread was made by someone named AE86_1337 DR1F73R, registered a week ago and with 5 posts, this thread would be locked by now.

That is an extremely true fact! Who really is Omnis?

Omnis has connections yo.

Only reason this isn't closed... but we shouldn't complain, we're all enjoying this thread. GTP is so... businesslike without the Convo thread around.

HondaRacer
Omnis has connections yo.

Only reason this isn't closed... but we shouldn't complain, we're all enjoying this thread. GTP is so... businesslike without the Convo thread around.

Ya know, thats right too. It is pretty freaking obscure though.

Omnis
Are you kidding me? India is the largest producer of Tea in the world. The East-India company is probably the sole reason for tea's popularity in the western world in the first place.
I know that, but not many people drink Iced Tea. Regular tea, sure, by the bucketfull, but i'm not sure about sugary iced tea.

Uber-Euthanasia!

250 replies and 2800 views, man. I give the people what they want.

Edit: Aww, crap. I just pwned myself with my lack of premium-userness.

Well, I guess that means the show will go on!

I don't see the big think about iced tea, it's like selling bottled water. If you want it just make your own tea and leave it for a while :dopey:

Well, I always brew my own tea. Buying tea in the store is like pointless. Essentially, you're paying for the bottle. Same thing with coke too, man; you're just paying for the can.

Omnis
Well, I always brew my own tea. Buying tea in the store is like pointless. Essentially, you're paying for the bottle. Same thing with coke too, man; you're just paying for the can.

You make your own Coke? :confused:

Bah, when you're buying a Red Bull, you're just paying for that:

59964.jpg

Incidently, I've just found a replacement that has 99.9% of Red Bull's taste/effects, for 20% of the price.

:D <- Me

Carl.
You make your own Coke? :confused:

Bah, when you're buying a Red Bull, you're just paying for that:

59964.jpg

Incidently, I've just found a replacement that has 99.9% of Red Bull's taste/effects, for 20% of the price.

:D <- Me

Where did I say I made my own coke? double :confused:.

Anyway, what's your RB replacement? Hot chicks in a monaco swimming pool?

Omnis
Anyway, what's your RB replacement? Hot chicks in a monaco swimming pool?

Good idea, but might be hard to find at 20% of a Red Bull's price. It's just not that overpriced.

The pool is the one on the top of RB F1's temporary HQ in Monaco, of course... and my replacement is called "Red Rave", it's sold for peanuts at Costco.

I've never even tried a red bull before. What's it like?

Does it cause cirrhosis?

It causes your money to go away. That, and hyperactiveness...

It's slightly addictive, at least for me... the taste is hard to describe, it's better when really cold. I hate other energy drinks, such as GURU though. :yuck:

It tastes like liquified skittles. I don't drink it that often, but I enjoy a red bull from time to time.

Max Powers
It tastes like liquified skittles. I don't drink it that often, but I enjoy a red bull from time to time.

:lol: Cool, I'll have to try one some time. How about Red Bull Lite, or whatever it's called? The sugarfree one...

Yo, red rave is probably made with magic sheep tongue and pidgeon eyeballs. I'll go with the authentic stuff, thank you.

Yeah. Red Rave builds birdbaths around weekend go-kart pits.

Red Bull is the killer of any money left in my wallet, I drink it for the taste (and what an odd taste that is) though, it doesn't seem to do a lot for my stamina or whatever they say it does. I guess I'm just too lazy to get hyped up. I also think it's somewhat of a placebo for some people, they just think themselves into alertness.

Back