Guys, this thread is about beverages again. Hep A updates as they arrive!

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 420 comments
WHAT!? Vault is the shiznit. Whoever came up with their commercials is a freaking comedy genius. And Red Bull sucks big sweaty donkey cajones.

All energy drinks taste like, and are probably chemically similar to, common household cleansers. And Vault's slogan should have been, "Drinks like wet ass, kicks like an energy drink."

I'll take tea or Mountain Dew if I need a caffeine boost.

I believe most energy drinks are just soda with a lot of caffiene and sugar. Like Mountain Dew Plus.

Back on the original topic, I hate Omnis.
For the last week, I have been pouring myself a glass of Coke when I got home from school. No lasting froth! Today I tried a fresh bottle of Pepsi. No sucess!

Did you use an Ice Cube?

Ice and coke? I think not. Ice and coke is a capital sin... it always dilutes the coke. You should only put ice and coke when the coke is from the fountain. Fast food restaurants usually account for dilution.

Anyway, yeah, my coke was straight out of the bottle, the first pour from the bottle.

Omnis
Ice and coke? I think not. Ice and coke is a capital sin... it always dilutes the coke. You should only put ice and coke when the coke is from the fountain. Fast food restaurants usually account for dilution.

Anyway, yeah, my coke was straight out of the bottle, the first pour from the bottle.

I took an ice cube and put it in the glass. Then I proceeded to pour el Pepsi. The glass was 3/4 full of froth, but it only lasted for about 3 minutes. :banghead:

That's because Pepsi is noob soda. If you put a glass of pepsi up to your ear, you can hear the fizz going, "noobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoob"

Omnis
That's because Pepsi is noob soda. If you put a glass of pepsi up to your ear, you can hear the fizz going, "noobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoobnoob"

Well anyway, I would prefer an IBC rootbeer to it any day.

What is this thread about now...? Drinks?

Oh yeah, my girlfriend popped in $1.50 to buy a bottle of Nestea; Cherry Vanilla Coke came out. She drank it and said it was nasty...

A Nathan's hotdog. Never ad one, but if it's famous enough to be on the Travel Channel and History Channel it must be damn good.

And I'm not sure who has the best milkshakes, Steak 'n' Shake or Cold Stone Creamery. Anyone have input on that?

Cold Stone always has a bunch of hot girls working behind the counter. I love it!

MugenVTEC
Just arrived in Quebec (or I just saw it). Yummy :D

Oddly enough I really like this flavour. It tastes like something I've had before but can't really pinpoint what. No it was not another drink btw.

Raghavan
MMM Starbucks Caramel Frappuchino! Yummy.
I really like starbucks drinks but they're so damn pricey....They need to rename their products. Maybe Mortgage Capucinno or Loan Expresso.... Wish I had an extra 20 bucks lying around so I could buy an Iced capucinno and a cookie there.

Back