Have You Got the Horn? (Donations Welcome)

• Thread starter Igwyana
  • 222 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
England
England | UK
Igwyana
Thanks you to everyone who helped with this 👍 However it's not over ;)

We still need to get another member of our group completed, please see below for the horn collection of Cue2, anything you can give would be great, I will happilly send Museum cards to you if you can send horns to Cue2 :)

Cue2 Horn Collection

Very Generous offer by HOODFIELD he will trade 5 paints if you can send Cue2 5 horns he doesn't have.

Come on guys we need your help and we are offering goodies in return :)

Thanks for looking 👍

Last edited:
I have 14 you don't have -- check your pm

PM replied and FR sent 👍

Anyone else interested post here and i'll get back to you, have 2 or 3 days agreed with Racin-Rev but can do more thereafter :)

I'm interested ill put the horns I have here when I get chance.

Well as long as i haven't got them then any is fine, will probs be Friday, saturday and Sunday my next free paint sending days, just let me know what you're after 👍

To anyone else looking, i can trade 5 horns for 5 horns from tomorrow and can do paints from the weekend onwards 👍 Or maybe there are some kind souls out there who think horns hrrrrmmmmpppphhhhh, If you want to offload them my way i will gratefully accept 👍

Anybody Horny today? :D

I have a trade for today on the paint but if anyone wants to swap 5 horns of their's for 5 of mine then i can do that today, let me know what you want and i'll see what we can sort out. Please don't ask for cars or tickets as i'm fully booked on those for the moment 👍

Thanks for looking

Plus I think you have to be logged into your Mygranturismo account at the same time to show other links?
Done that to me before today.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I'm just gunna send you my horns for free. I don't ever need them. I don't have many tho.

I have 16 you need according to your list:
2, 49, 99, 104, 111, 115, 129, 160, 195, 198, 200, 229, 234, 238, 243, 267
Im sure you have other trades going so let me know if you need any these and then we can work something out.

I have 16 you need according to your list:
2, 49, 99, 104, 111, 115, 129, 160, 195, 198, 200, 229, 234, 238, 243, 267
Im sure you have other trades going so let me know if you need any these and then we can work something out.

I have another 15 coming in next 3 days so i will check after that and let you know what i need of those, thanks

I'm just gunna send you my horns for free. I don't ever need them. I don't have many tho.

Cheers Andy, any i haven't already got in sig would be appreciated 👍

You should publish the horns your receiving, that way we can skip those when we sent without warning :P

You should publish the horns your receiving, that way we can skip those when we sent without warning :P

I could but as soon as i receive i'm updating, so i'm hoping that will be enough 👍

You going to have all these finish by the time I get round to help you. LOL
But don,t worry soon has I will be there.
Take care mate chat soon bye for now.:)

You going to have all these finish by the time I get round to help you. LOL
But don,t worry soon has I will be there.
Take care mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Would be nice if i did, thanks to all the great GTPers out there :)

I have now added a pending list to the OP for horns i have agreed by PM

It's a pity that PD blocked multiple psn accounts on the same ps3, else it would speed up collecting a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back