High School

  • Thread starter Thread starter BubbleBelly542
  • 9,458 comments
  • 573,316 views
Crap, today is my last day of summer.:grumpy: Well, at least I can look forward to playing in our schools rock band again.:dopey:
 
Tomorrow is my first day of highschool, and im sort of nervous
 
Tomorrow is my first day of highschool, and im sort of nervous

Don't be, it's not as bad as you might think. 👍
 
Tomorrow is my first day of highschool, and im sort of nervous

You'll be fine.

I was scared as hell my first day, but everything turned out alright.
 
The guy who did
Crap, today is my last day of summer.:grumpy: Well, at least I can look forward to playing in our schools rock band again.:dopey:

What? School rock band? So jealous!

MiuraSV777
Tomorrow is my first day of highschool, and im sort of nervous

Don't worry. It's not scary it just sucks a lot.

I start my junior year tomorrow. Luckily I've got German two and physics with my best friend, but only lunch with my girlfriend.
 
MiuraSV777
thanks guys, im only really nervous from the size and amount of people.. Which is a crazy amount.

Sounds to me like it's just more people to grow sick of. Honestly, maybe your school is better, but the general population at my school is a bunch of loud pot smoking (not that I really hold it against them, I don't do it, but I don't really care that people do, unless that's all they talk about and they make it their lifestyle), pant sagging butt holes (wish I could say that in another way) that think they are better and cooler than everyone that stands in their way.
 
Sounds to me like it's just more people to grow sick of. Honestly, maybe your school is better, but the general population at my school is a bunch of loud pot smoking (not that I really hold it against them, I don't do it, but I don't really care that people do, unless that's all they talk about and they make it their lifestyle), pant sagging butt holes (wish I could say that in another way) that think they are better and cooler than everyone that stands in their way.

Yep. That basically describes my school :lol:
 
It isn't that bad. Most of the other freshmen are going to be as nervous as you are. Just look forward to seeing your friends in a new environment
 
wrapture
At least you have a girlfriend :lol:

I know. I can't even believe a girl likes me. What's special about me? Whatever, I like it. Except now I have to go to homecoming, which is a very large negative.
 
Some kids just burned down a school rather close to me.

I don't want to go back either but Jesus Christ :lol:
 

Tomorrow, it's the first day of Grade 10. May the rush begin again. Okay, the first "day", if it really qualifies as one, is non-standard and only goes from 9 to 10 (Standard days go from 8:35 to 2:55). But the point is, school is starting again, and I have to wake up to my new phone playing this song:

Yes, I'm not joking. If it works, it works.
 
Last edited:
Ah the memories of going back for another year. Not wanting to go back at all and then after the first two days and seeing my friends I was alright and happy to go. This 2013/14 term will go by in a flash believe me. It'll be Christmas before you know it.

I remember my first day of high school. I remember thinking I'm gonna get my head kicked in as I didn't go to either of the two major junior schools that were nearby. I turned out alright, sort of ;)
 
Senior year is a blast. I'm only in school for four hours and twice a week, for about two hours, are my online community college courses for Computer Graphics. Is this fun or what? Well, you can't answer because you're not in my $25 shoes.
 
Currently waiting for all of the computers to stop acting up in co-op class.

At least I don't have to do a full day, and hopefully the co-op is at the bike shop.
 
First day of school went pretty well... Apparently sophmores dont like freshmen in their math class :sly:

I have to take swimming for the next six weeks, then running after that for a few more weeks :yuck:

We also get laptops halfway through the year :D
 
First day of school went pretty well... Apparently sophmores dont like freshmen in their math class :sly:

I have to take swimming for the next six weeks, then running after that for a few more weeks :yuck:

We also get laptops halfway through the year :D

Wow school in the US sounds much better than school in the UK, we have never had swimming club or got Laptops. :(
 
My junior year starts tomorrow, then I have Thursday and Friday off due to Jewish holidays. Awkward schedule, but a 4 day weekend isn't something I will complain about.
 
My junior year starts tomorrow, then I have Thursday and Friday off due to Jewish holidays. Awkward schedule, but a 4 day weekend isn't something I will complain about.

Are you going to be in Year 7 ?
 
First year of high school, in the UK we call it Year 7.
 
Start Junior year tomorrow, I actually don't mind my schedule & for only the second time in 5 years, I actually get the gym class most people in my class have.
 
I don't understand. So which grade is that ?

Year 9 I think. I'm starting Year 11 tomorrow.

Year/grade 9 is freshman year.
Year/grade 10 is sophomore year.
Year/grade 11 is junior year.
Year/grade 12 is senior year.
 
I'm a senior. And I have half a day( 3 hours and 30 mins). So I have a pretty easy schedule.
 
Back