Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
I ordered a new front bumper today, was surprised how cheap it was... It wasnt factory Honda, so we'll see what the quality is like. For the price though i wont be complaining.

Is it the Concerto one? The slim one with wrap around indicators?

Like this one:

bumpernx8.jpg

I have no idea what I'm talking about...

If it had not been such a spontaneous purchase then i would have probably opted for the Concerto bumper. But i ended up just getting the regular civic one.

So its the exact same as the one you have on it? Why not just repaint the bumper you already have?!

P.S. That concerto bumper is f'n hot...HOT HOT HOT! Sp33, go order one right now!

He's getting a new bumper to impress sagging old ladies?! That seems weird, although it also seems like Sp33, so I'll just nod my head and walk away.

The brake dust, foo. I just got back from the Dragon. That's a picture during the rain of how hard it is on brakes.

Dood you need to learn how to heel toe. I've tried it while sitting in a del sol and I can do it. It's a lot easier on your brakes and makes the ride a lot smoother in twisties.

I know how to heel and toe. But my feet are too skinny with these Goodyears I like to wear. But I tell you what, I could bang em out in a Solstice. If I ever actually get to drive one and not just sit in it.

Also I've got pics to post so I'm posting them everywhere.

:D

Now that I've got this cam for a while I should go out and make some pretty pics that are required of real car people. I guess.

I know how to heel and toe. But my feet are too skinny with these Goodyears I like to wear.
Very true, I have those shoes too, and it is difficult to get it right when you are flying towards a turn going 65 mph and its a 30mph turn.

Funkmaster Flex Lugz driving shoes.

The man is gay and makes the colour purple look straight, but damn, does he ever know how to design a pair of driving shoes.

You wear Lugz?

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

Are they really good?

You wear Lugz?

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

Are they really good?
Looking at the pictures, they seem to have no design towards driving other than just being "flexible". Our goodyear shoes have a rubber thing in the back for grip and wear protection while rubbing the floor. The sides have rubber for heel-toe menuevers, and a thin sole for maximum feel.

EDIT: @ Toyomatt: YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY? CHECK THE IMPORT THREAD!!!

And the rest of the car, from other people's eyes. ;)

2006_0430Image0026.jpg

IMG_0279.gif

DSC05438.jpg

dscn0015kq0.jpg

dscn0019gh7.jpg

dscn0022yu7.jpg

dscn0041lv4.jpg

829092625_f7655c6122_o.jpg

829092593_60f2d0da1a_o.jpg

dscn0027na2.jpg

junejuly137.jpg

If you guys want proof, I guess I could go out there with some cardboard and a marker. Or.... I could just show off my lovely sun burns. :(

@Keef - The rounded heel give you a better feel while using the peddles, and they're thinner design makes it easier to hit the right peddle without rubbing or touching any of the others. So yes I wear Lugz, no I don't think I'm black, and yes they're far more comfortable to drive in IMO.

@Toyomatt - Holy crap is that thing stuffed in there! Looks good though, and I love the Civic with the RC's. After a couple more shows you'll most likely start finding your car "spotted" on more sites than this as its a pretty impressive swap. I forget, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but did you end up going with the 6 speed swap aswell?

@Toyomatt - Holy crap is that thing stuffed in there! Looks good though, and I love the Civic with the RC's. After a couple more shows you'll most likely start finding your car "spotted" on more sites than this as its a pretty impressive swap. I forget, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but did you end up going with the 6 speed swap aswell?

Oh yeah, it's 6-speed. The transmission is off of an '03 RSX-S.

Setup:
2006 K24A2 Engine
2003 K20A2 Transmission, Half-Shaft, PS Pressure Line, Clutch Master Cylinder, Sub-frame, Koyo Radiator, and Samco Rad. Hoses
2004 K24A4 Throttle Body
'02-'03 EP3 Axles
K-Pro on a Base RSX ECU
Hasport K24 Mounts
Hybrid Racing PNP sub-harness

And there's some other odds and ends in there, I didn't feel like mentioning.

I'm not going to lie to you, I got a half chub as soon as I read that. :lol:

Any way for us to see a video of it running, or possibly from inside going through the gears?

I'm not going to lie to you, I got a half chub as soon as I read that. :lol:

Any way for us to see a video of it running, or possibly from inside going through the gears?

Well, the car usually doesn't get romped on, and even if you do get a video, it will never get to redline, but it's fun up to that point. :)

I'll see what I can do for a video. I may just use my Nikon for it, and take small clips.

Hey man, thats cool. I'm not looking for a redline drive, I just want to compare the engine revs to my friends Civic (stock 1.7L) and hear the sound of the extra .7 Litres under the hood.

I'm pretty much the same way man. I think in the 5 months that I've owned the G, I've only put the peddle to the floor once, and that was before I bought it. If I had known I was going to buy it, I probably wouldn't have done it then either. :lol:

Back