• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
I like this model:

lindsayrx7.jpg

and i like the back of the fd3... but the front is all like 'im THE blob'

side.jpg

just has no shape to it. The back is hotness though:

3_2.jpg

The tail lights do. I can't see how it has no shape... I mean the whole car is one big curve... It looks like a mini viper. The FC us a car with no shape its just one big wedge.

That sad I'd gladly take any model. I wonder what one would be like with an s2000 engine.

Probably nothing like the ones with the Chevy 350 swaps.

"Hello understeer? Yes I'd like to set up a meeting with you. Hows the next turn sound? Excellent, now to call the wall and tell him I'll be meeting him there shortly after."

The SBC swaps don't actually add that much weight and mount in there far back. From a performance stand point its a good idea... from a purist stand point I hate it.

I saw a SBC swapped EVO 7 vid... they were going to toss a blower on soon...

Probably nothing like the ones with the Chevy 350 swaps.

"Hello understeer? Yes I'd like to set up a meeting with you. Hows the next turn sound? Excellent, now to call the wall and tell him I'll be meeting him there shortly after."

I concur. Rotary > V(anything) in the FD.

I agree about the rotary over any V, even in the Miata. Honestly, it makes me drool more when I see a rotary swap done in a Miata then any 5.0 or worse.

hey guys, I just picked up a 1992 honda civic LX 4door this week.

The body needs some work and I think the head gasket is fried... but for $100 I cant complain lol. It also has working AC which is a good:)

I'll post some pics maybe tonight, I'm gonna be doing some body work on it with my cousin later today:tup:

Have I ever posted pics of my Sol Since I lowered it? I've got new front brakes now. Plain Raybestos discs and Brembo pads. In a few days I'll have a nice set of Bridgestone RE960s on it too. :D

No you haven't posted any pics, other then the one of you half way under a trailer. Hurry up and post some!

Well it turns out I don't have many--just these two. The second really shows all the negative camber I've gained, and that increased my front grip quite a bit.

Don't mind the foam stuff behind my corner light. I'd rather have JDM foam than a JDM rust. ANd the bumper fits like a 12 on a five-year-old. :lol:

My recent brake fix:

My Brembo pads:

And the plain Raybestos discs:

And sometime next week I'll be having a set of Bridgestone RE960s installed. Then I'll be set for some Dragon slaying on the 11th!

Its like I can smell the perfume through my computer! (We need to talk about that...no, seriously, we do)

Not bad, and the drop seems decent, leaving you with a good stance. If you find the camber to be too much of an issue in the future, don't cheap out on them, especially if you like the twisties.

Yeah, its probably better to stay away from the kiddies when doing any referencing, especially when talking about getting into anything.

So...uhh...what kind of perfume do you spray in your car anyways?! J-Lo? :lol:

Yeah, its probably better to stay away from the kiddies when doing any referencing, especially when talking about getting into anything.

So...uhh...what kind of perfume do you spray in your car anyways?! J-Lo? :lol:

Actually I was talking about a size-12 shoe on a 5-year-old. :lol:

I'm a fan of this Vickie's Secret body spray. I love getting in my car and smelling hot, sexy supermodel every time. Makes me smile. Then I start the engine and the smile gets even bigger. :D

Note to Keef: Replace perfume that smells like hot, sexy supermodel with actual hot, sexy supermodel.

Actually I was talking about a size-12 shoe on a 5-year-old. :lol:

I'm a fan of this Vickie's Secret body spray. I love getting in my car and smelling hot, sexy supermodel every time. Makes me smile. Then I start the engine and the smile gets even bigger. :D
Does that mean when you get out you smell like youve been with a 2$ hooker? lol.

I probably do smell a bit like it because I spray it on my seats and all over the carpet. I just wish it lasted a little longer. At least it dries quick. But **** it smells good!

I picked up new gaskets for the 4 door. I probably should have gotten the full gasket kit but it was more expensive so I went with just the IM, head, valve cover and exhaust.

Hopefully I'll have a running car by soon or I'll know what I need to do to get it there...

Wishful thinking I know but yeah...

So you didn't get the little ones that go around the sparkplug holes? They're separate from the valve cover gasket.

Latest Posts

Back