Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
I feel your pain, sort of. Word on the street is the kid that bought my Prelude is already running the streets dealing drugs and beating the crap out of her.

Why not just move back home?! I would if I could, especially if it meant finishing my car.

I sold the CRX to my flatmate and 2.5 weeks later he lost control going around a wet roundabout stoned at 3 in the morning and put the left rear wheel square into the curb at what he says was 40km/h

dsc00969rj8.jpg

Subframe is rooted and needs replacement but my fat useless flatmate can't even get off his arse to wash the damn thing let along remove and reweld in subframes :rolleyes:

It's since been sold onwards to someone who knows how to fix it...

But with the money I made on it I bought a Tial 44mm wastegate, Jaz 3 gallon fuel cell, SX 1000hp fuel system (pump, filter and reg) and just last week I got my ARP head and main studs delivered at work.

Thought it was your car, the dent on the front fender set it off lol.
But I need to find a new house to live in (I've moved out of home and fat useless flatmate is moving down south) so all of my money is going towards moving house so I can't get my bottom end put together, everything is there just the money isn't :( :( :(

I thought that was your car, the dent on the front fender set it off lol.

I finally painted my wheels, but I've been working 12 hour days and haven't gotten a chance to do anything.

Man, life really sucks when you've got so many things to do, and none of them can wait.

I guess I should welcome myself to the real world, but at 16, I'm not ready for it yet.

Twelve hour days? Getcha cheese up, mane. You wanna be gangsta you gotsta have papah, hoes, and reeeeiiiiimmms. Throw some Ds on that bitch.

Someone has to stop watching BET with his homiez.

Brings me to a question though...Anyone got a pic of a Ridgeline on 20"+ rims?

Ahh, nothing more refreshing than 12 hours of back-breaking, mind-numbing manual labor. We're what makes America go around!

Well I just went and lost all shreds of sanity I may have had left... I did it...

I am now the owner of a 1990 civic LX.

Badly faded red with gray interior. 4 speed automatic. Half the engine is up front the other half is in the trunk... Not sure if its a cracked head, cracked block or what but I can clearly tell why it overheated. The upper radiator hose is bent in such a way very little coolant would have gotten through.

The car cost me $200 and towing it home cost me another $125. I plan to get new plates and title tomorrow after I get off work in the morning.

Well I just went and lost all shreds of sanity I may have had left... I did it...

I am now the owner of a 1990 civic LX.

Badly faded red with gray interior. 4 speed automatic. Half the engine is up front the other half is in the trunk... Not sure if its a cracked head, cracked block or what but I can clearly tell why it overheated. The upper radiator hose is bent in such a way very little coolant would have gotten through.

The car cost me $200 and towing it home cost me another $125. I plan to get new plates and title tomorrow after I get off work in the morning.
Pictures? I wanna see!

Not been around here in a while but i thought i'd leave you guys word on my project!

As you know i have a 2000 EK4 Civic Hatch UKDM VTi B16a2

I have just recently put on the car an EK9 type-r spoiler and rear lip - it already came with the front lip - all i'm missing now is the front grille! (all parts are genuine honda!)

My windows are being done on 23rd of this month slightly darker than they are just now and i have the OEM type-r window deflectors to go on after that.

I've lowered the car -45mm - sadly its just springs at the mo untill i save up for coilovers - been looking at spoon damper kit!! And she has four brand new Yokohama A539 195 / 50 / 15 tyres on the standard 15" VTi wheels!

I installed the J's Racing Intake not so long ago and i'm getting a few more goodie's for under the hood - can post a pic of the things i'm buying also at the end of the month.

And i still have the EP3 type-r seats lying in the house to go in but i havent had time to fabricate the sub-frames to fit in the EK.

Will need to post pics up of the car real soon - havent got any on the PC at the moment!

Attachments

• fb36_1.jpg
    fb36_1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 0260_1.jpg
    0260_1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
That valve cover looks good with the carbon fibre plug cover. I'd hate to see how much the total for all that was though.

I've got the HX's on, but you guys will have to wait for pics. I can't get any right now. I need to scuff and repaint one of them. I did something wierd on the tire machine and literally scraped a chunk off my wheel.

It's all good though, they were free.

I have some bad news. Actually, really sad news. The guy that bought my Prelude already put Euro lights on the back.

I think I'm going to cry. :(

I have some bad news. Actually, really sad news. The guy that bought my Prelude already put Euro lights on the back.

That really sucks. I know that I would still get my money so it "shouldn't" matter what they do to it, but it's still so sad to see something you owned and put money into being screwed up.

I'll cry with you.

On other happier note, here's some crappy pics of my HX's. I think it might be my monitor, but they look really dark in the pics, which they aren't in real life.

Thats a pretty good respray. 👍
My "friend" resprayed his rims on his Celica and left so many streaks and globs around the edges that it was embarrassing just knowing the guy.

I just can't wait to find the guy on the street to see what my Prelude can do against my G35. Depending on how the first go is, I might make him get out and let me drive her while he takes my car just so I can see how she really does. :lol:

I actually bought my car with altezza lights, he still had the standard ones - when i got the car home i swapped the lights then smashed up the altezza ones with a fair sized hammer.

Keeps them from being used on another civic.

I wonder if I smash them with a fair sized hammer while they're still on the car, he'll switch them back to the original ones and leave them there?! :lol:

Back