Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
You don't get the Suburban in Australia? WTF? It's the perfect Aussie truck. Big, roomy, payload, towing, powerful, offroad, man it does everything.

@Neocrox - Although i'm not a fan of that CRX, atleast the quality of the job appears to be well done. Speaking of weird CRX's though, some guy in this city turned his into a convertible! The funniest part is, all he did was cut the top and add a lil cover over the back section. I'm just waiting for him to get caught in the rain, race home, hit a bump and turn his car into a big "U". :lol:

@Sp33 - D'oh, yeah I'm a tool, I thought it was his car for some reason. You and you're crazy infinite amount of Honda images to the rescue though. That is a sweet Prelude, makes me wanna get my own 3rd gen project 'lude in the future, that is, if they haven't all rusted out up here by then. :indiff:

No Ridgeline or Suburban?! I would have thought you guys would be getting some crazy JDM Ridgelines down there or something (making me even more jealous of your "our cars don't rust"ness). So what kind of trucks do you guys get?

That CRX is toast. :(

Painted rear window, wing, Integra tail lights, two huge fart cans for a 4 cylinder, one of the ugliest abominations for a body kit, and an interior that has the color scheme of a two year old's crayon creation. That poor car is ruined.

That CRX is toast. :(

Painted rear window, wing, Integra tail lights, two huge fart cans for a 4 cylinder, one of the ugliest abominations for a body kit, and an interior that has the color scheme of a two year old's crayon creation. That poor car is ruined.

What he said.

Someone has already taken an interest in my car and wants to buy it! he is now saving up for it. How long did that take? a few days. Makes me think I should maybe hold onto it if it gets snapped up that quickly. . .

There must be something about the Honda Prelude man. I put mine out at the road at my parents and on the first day there was 8 people that stopped to look at it. The day after that I had the cash in my hand and my girl was being driven off down the street to get gay-a-fied with some euro's and god knows what other crap. :yuck:

You don't get the Suburban in Australia? WTF? It's the perfect Aussie truck. Big, roomy, payload, towing, powerful, offroad, man it does everything.

No Ridgeline or Suburban?! I would have thought you guys would be getting some crazy JDM Ridgelines down there or something (making me even more jealous of your "our cars don't rust"ness). So what kind of trucks do you guys get?

We have no need for big trucks. Our BIG SUV's are Ford Explorers, Landcruisers and the like. If people want a truck, they buy a (Toyota) Hilux.

???

Wow. I mean, don't you guys have the occasional trailer to tow? Unless the new Hilux is massive, you can't easily tow this (that'd be a long-bed quad-cab lol) even with a Land Cruiser. Are there hills to go up in Australia?

We have no need for big trucks. Our BIG SUV's are Ford Explorers, Landcruisers and the like. If people want a truck, they buy a (Toyota) Hilux.

Thats messed up! The Ford Explorer is one of the smallest SUV's we have (crossovers not included) and doesn't even come close to the max towing capacity that our bigger trucks are able to haul. Even my dads '04 F150 4x4 is almost 3 times taller then my 'Lude was which means I'd probably look like an 18 wheeler if I was driving it over there. :lol:

*It actually seems like I was driving a big rig when I'd get out of my 'lude and into the truck, and going from the 'lude to the van seemed like I was driving a school bus and even small bends in the road made me feel like I was going to tip over. :scared:

This the club for the sexy and unforgettable NSX which is both Acura/Honda. This is a club for the people who love this V6 midship engine rear wheel drive vehicle. Also to share dream vehicles with us about your wonderful ride and to display them online!!!!💡 :nervous: :)

Current Members:1

Uh, this is the club. We're all poor so we don't own an NSX, but we envy them nonetheless. We don't really call Acuras Acuras unless it's an Acura. Like the RL. That's an Acura. But the Integra is and always will be a Honda, no matter the badge. But it's all cool, because Acura and Honda both sort of meld together. Without Acura, our Hondas wouldn't be as quick, so we love them both.

I love to ramble, but I got the jist of it, right guys? :lol:

This the club for the sexy and unforgettable NSX which is both Acura/Honda. This is a club for the people who love this V6 midship engine rear wheel drive vehicle. Also to share dream vehicles with us about your wonderful ride and to display them online!!!!💡 :nervous: :)

Current Members:1
Live Engrish, sweet!

EDIT: He's 14 and has a form of the word "sex" in half of his totals post. Me thinks his parents need to find a new english teacher.

Without Acura, our Hondas wouldn't be as quick, so we love them both.

What do you mean by this? Honda's were faster than Acura, are faster than Acura, and most likely will always be faster than Acura. Acura was just a new company name Honda wanted to use, to market to the USA.

?

And we dont need trailers that look like this because in Australia we have these

You also have these which means owning one of these would mean you could just turn this into something like this! (only with less fruit and more guts)

@Everyone - They're both Honda, only one comes with a different badge to jack the price up (eg. Civic and CSX). Honda will only be faster aslong as the JDM parts stay JDM. If Honda decided that they were going to use the same parts throughout the entire world (eg. Mugen Civic Type R available globally) then even with an Acura badge it would be just as fast. To say they're different is like saying a green apple is different from a red apple. They are different, but they're both apples...with slightly different internals.

Well i thought it was time to introduce my car as not everyone has seen it yet plus loads of new pics!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Alot still to be done to her! Need the EK9 front grille

Anyway let me know what yous think - any comments welcome!

Also i just fitted coilovers (none of these pics are on coilys) at weekend so now she sits perfect!!

P.s. Sorry about the size of the pics!

@Sp33 - I would have, but who can stop talking after pancakes?! :lol:

@barryl85 - I agree, very clean and real nice. I wish Honda would have brought something like that over here, but all we got was the coupe (and they're waaaay over priced still to this day) which is a shame for all us hatch fans. Wheres the interior shots of the new seats tho? We still haven't seen those.

Yes, guys, I was speaking of Acura's tunes to the Integra, especially. Type R head, anyone? Put it on a slow Civic...and you have a fast Civic.

I exaggerate and shoot sarcasm like Peter North, so be on the lookout, guys. And duck when I tell you.

Barryl, the Hatch looks fantastic. Personally I'm a fan of debadging, just because it looks better, but I can understand leaving them on.

What sort of suspension was fitted in the pictures? And how do you like that crazy carbon intake? I'm interested in why they're so expensive. :lol:

Yes, guys, I was speaking of Acura's tunes to the Integra, especially. Type R head, anyone? Put it on a slow Civic...and you have a fast Civic.

The Integra is actually a Honda though, rebadged for the North American market. ;)

I know. That's why I said Acura and Honda are pretty much interchangable. I was just looking for Honda Integras on Auto Trader the other day...:dunce:

"WTF WHERE THE HELL IS THE INT...

*three minutes pass by*

OHHH!!!! It's an Acura!"

EDIT: Berryl's car is the blue VTi.

I exaggerate and shoot sarcasm like Peter North, so be on the lookout, guys. And duck when I tell you.

Barryl, the Hatch looks fantastic. Personally I'm a fan of debadging, just because it looks better, but I can understand leaving them on.

What sort of suspension was fitted in the pictures? And how do you like that crazy carbon intake? I'm interested in why they're so expensive. :lol:
I think he actually has the cheaper, crazy, plastic intake.

Acura did not tune the type R. Sigh. And what head are you talking about? The only reason the typeR head would fit onto a civic would be if the civic had a Bseries already in it.. Which means it wouldnt be slow.

B-series Civics are far from slow.
and CRX's with H22's in them are far from light and agile lol.
ohh by the way sweet hatch man. i'm totally envious

Hey guys - Cheers for the comments!!

Yep mines is the blue one - the black one is my mates.

The intake is J'sRacing Fibreglass one - the carbon one was ono a two month back order!! and fibreglass was £50 cheaper anyway.

@SRV2LOW4ME - I dont have the type-r seats in yet - still sitting in my house! i need to fabricate the mounts and just not had the time!

You seriously need to get to building those mounts! How you've gone this long knowing they're sitting in your house just waiting to go in your Civic I'll never know. Parts barely last a day at my place before I can't wait any longer and install them.

Back