Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Look what I just bought...

CivicSedan4Sale.jpg

Its slammed on ground controls, full '95 GS-R brake conversion front and rear with 89 accord master, 4040 prop valve and braided steel lines. 15 inch auto Xs.

It even has A/C which so nice.

Wow, TA. Great pic. Now don't go run the **** out of it. Also, this is a ride that'd look good sitting in Eibach's parking lot...

Its slammed on ground controls, full '95 GS-R brake conversion front and rear with 89 accord master, 4040 prop valve and braided steel lines. 15 inch auto Xs.

It even has A/C which so nice.

Not bad. 👍

What engine came in those? Does this mean you and Sp33 will be holding hands as you drive side by side into the sunset in your sedans? :lol:

Its a standard d15b2. No mods but it feels very strong. The clutch is nicely weighted and the brakes have great feeling. I think once I get it to stop rubbing so badly it will be great car.

I like the first pic the best. Any plans for it, or is the main plan just to beat on it like the others? :lol:

Hey, Matt!

I've got a few hardcore Honda buddies who saw your car in Nashville. We were just hanging at a meet last night. They thought the Starks were pretty wack looking on your car, and they said you busted a brake line or something on the way down. :lol: Last night he was rolling a silver EF sedan, actually, in flawless condition like TA's. I suppose the Mugens made it that much cooler.

I kinda like weird looking stuff, so I think the rims look "interesting" on your car. They just thought it looked dumb, lol. It'd be better if rim was silver with the white spokes.

He's getting a set of Starks soon and said he'd sell them to me for $800. supposedly they're not in perfect but still good condition. Sounds like there's some careless-impact-wielder damage in the lug holes. But besides that, I won't be able to afford them for a while. Money is more important than authenticity for me, so a $450 set of Buddy Clubs sounds much better.

Yes, Hatchmo. You probably don't like him. I said "Red EM2 with Starks and a K24." He said "Toyomatt?"

Hey, Matt!

I've got a few hardcore Honda buddies who saw your car in Nashville. We were just hanging at a meet last night. They thought the Starks were pretty wack looking on your car, and they said you busted a brake line or something on the way down. :lol: Last night he was rolling a silver EF sedan, actually, in flawless condition like TA's. I suppose the Mugens made it that much cooler.

I kinda like weird looking stuff, so I think the rims look "interesting" on your car. They just thought it looked dumb, lol. It'd be better if rim was silver with the white spokes.

He's getting a set of Starks soon and said he'd sell them to me for $800. supposedly they're not in perfect but still good condition. Sounds like there's some careless-impact-wielder damage in the lug holes. But besides that, I won't be able to afford them for a while. Money is more important than authenticity for me, so a $450 set of Buddy Clubs sounds much better.

I'm sorry, since when was it a debate on whether or not I cared what your friends think of my car?

First off, yes I busted a brake line, a wheel stud, and a tie rod end all in the ride down there... BUT, I still made it, didn't I? (Yeah, some McGyver maneuvers were used, and I limped down on 13 lug nuts, and 3 brake lines) I don't think one can knock the fact that I still made it, even against all odds.

I'm going to guess the Starks he's getting are 15" and possibly silver with a polished lip. Yeah, not to hard to find, seeing as they're quite common. Mine are 16" and white/purple. Good luck finding another set, cheaper than the set cackywheels is scamming people for.

PS. Next time, don't insult me. Just come out and say you don't like my car, that'd be 10x easier than listing off reasons why you don't like it. Or, better yet, just keep it to yourself, seeing as I really didn't build the car for your amusement/interest.

Hey now, I'm not saying I don't like it. It's killer. I thought it was funny when he said that because he's always cracking on other peoples stuff. I'm sure he could make up all sorts of reasons why he'd never like a K24 swap, but then he'd go and do it himself. He's a dick like that. I just didn't realize he was on Honda Tech and went to Nashville. I wouldn't mind going down there next year to check it out.

I don't know if either of you guys actually met him or not. He's kind of a dick in real life, and I figured he'd be an ass on the forum too.

good ol' toyomatt snappin' his foot off in some ass...

How'd you break a wheel stud?

When I got the tires mounted to the wheels, they didn't put two lug nuts on all the way. Lost those two on the highway, and was down to just two. It went downhill from there. :grumpy:

Hey now, I'm not saying I don't like it. It's killer. I thought it was funny when he said that because he's always cracking on other peoples stuff. I'm sure he could make up all sorts of reasons why he'd never like a K24 swap, but then he'd go and do it himself. He's a dick like that. I just didn't realize he was on Honda Tech and went to Nashville. I wouldn't mind going down there next year to check it out.

I don't know if either of you guys actually met him or not. He's kind of a dick in real life, and I figured he'd be an ass on the forum too.

It wasn't really worth mentioning. There will always be someone out there disagreeing with what I do. I just prefer not to read/hear about them, because I truly do not feel like reading/hearing it. He's well known for being a less than agreeable person, which is fine, if you don't want to have friends.

Toyomatt - Hey man, I've always liked your set up and actually love the Starks on your Civic (both astetically and because its clean and different). I'm assuming this guy is nothing more then a parking lot trash talker with a Civic so common he could be the poster child for Generic Imports monthly. Sorry to hear about the problems though, but atleast you made it down, and that makes you a trooper in my books. Cheers buddy. :cheers:

Keef - Speaking from experience, dispite what they say or do, they're not the coolest people in the lot. Ignore them and do your own thing or before you know it, your throwing euro's and a tip on your 1984 POS (usually what they drive) and gelling your hair before you go to work.

That'd be the one. On top of Kettering Medical Center's parking garage, as a matter of fact. You can tell he's no photographer. Also, TA's car is cooler.

I keep hounding him about the tow hook he got. But I'd hound anybody about that. That's not part of my style, but if it's a track car then, you know, it's cool.

Back