Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Well I do suppose an STi's clutch is meant to hold much more torque than a Civic's. Those simply don't slip. But I can see how a clutch in a Civic would slip until it hooked up with that much power being put through it.

...Yes

Just in case you guys were interested:
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread/2067800

For Sale: Work Artiste Venette Vega's

15x6.5 +35
4/5x114.3

$650 +shipping

Please PM me!

dsc0031cg5.jpg

dsc0032ar4.jpg

dsc0035rb6.jpg

dsc0036pl3.jpg

Hey everyone is this Honda clubs still open?
Would love to join. I am a huge HONDA fan!

Yep. Sp33 can add ya to the list on the first page, and you can add the Honda Fan Club link to your sig if you want. Do you own a Honda/Acura? If so, post some pics and tell us about it.

The re drilling looks like crap.

Too bad they're not re-drilled. They came in 4/5x114.3 bud. ;) I just chose to market the 4x114.3 people, because not many people rock the 5x114.3 with calipers these wheels can clear.

PS. I found out who owned your 4-door. His name's Jeff, and I met him a year ago at one of the H-T meets. ;)

Small world. I was going to say they didn't look like redrills, atleast not a crappy job of it. The 5th gen Prelude and later gen Accords came with the 5x114.5 bolt pattern I believe, try hitting up a couple of Prelude/Accord forums to see if you can get anyone interested.

Do you have any plans on getting a new set of something? I can imagine you surprising us all again with something cool, lol.

I wouldn't doubt if the swap has left him a lil broke for a while, although you never know, Toyomatt would probably rip out his liver and sell it on the black market if the right set of rims popped up for sale. :lol:

Do you have any plans on getting a new set of something? I can imagine you surprising us all again with something cool, lol.

A new set? Just curious now, but do you think my car's on blocks right now? (nobody step in on this one, let Keef answer ;))

I wouldn't doubt if the swap has left him a lil broke for a while, although you never know, Toyomatt would probably rip out his liver and sell it on the black market if the right set of rims popped up for sale. :lol:

Actually, I'm far from broke. But, I've got my money going towards a MUCH larger venture. I'm starting a business, but I cannot release details on what for, until I get my Patent processed. ;)

PS. Yes, I would sell my liver for a set of mad rare rims. :D

I know for a fact your car has few more pairs of shoes than myself. :lol:

Do you have tires mounted on all your sets? If I had all those wheels I don't know if I'd change them often or just stick with an "everyday" set. So many decisions!

MyCar38.jpg

MyCar40.jpg

MyCar39.jpg

MyCar41.jpg

MyCar44.jpg

MyCar45.jpg

Think I should start making them smaller? Say, 700x?

The picture size is fine by me, I run a higher resolution on my monitors, so I like the bigger pictures.

And, 11 sets total, including the ones I'm selling above. Only 3 have tires on them right now, soon to be just the Starks.

The pictures are fine that size. I run my monitors at a higher resolution, so they turn out perfect for me.

As for the rims, I've got 11 sets total (including the work's above). 3 sets have tires right now, soon to be only the Starks, seeing as the other two tire sets are bald.

Actually, I'm far from broke. But, I've got my money going towards a MUCH larger venture. I'm starting a business, but I cannot release details on what for, until I get my Patent processed. ;)

Sounds interesting. Be sure to keep us posted, and good luck! 👍

Keef - You need to pick up some Meguires rim cleaner. It might take a couple of uses and a little bit of scrubbing, but it will get your rims looking like new again.

toyomatt - So where are ya keeping them all right now? Not in the bedroom still I hope. :lol:

Welcome to the Honda Fan Club,

Member lists will now be updated by me, ~Sp33~ If you would like to join, plz contact me either through PM or through this thread. The only thing you must bring along is your love for hondas.

Current member list stands at: 45 :)
Mugenvtec
~SP33~
barryl85
HondaRacer
McLaren F1GTR
ultrabeat
SRV2LOW4ME
appie17
sllau
Wangan Ninja
CRADLE of SIN
ROB 256R
Mclaren_Man
tougemonster
DDMv2
Boz Mon
Vexd
Neocrox
Master_Yoda
Integra Type R
Time_Attack
GT Pro (NSX Freak!)
djblackmon
InsaneRacer
Keef
h3h3h3_213
vtec91
Monteclaro
G.T
oODrifterOo
lthiele
3GAccord
Thirdeye
TB
Honda Prelude
noobie 4 ever
EXelero
LoudMusic
foamy_302
Quick99si
DC5dude
showoff3civic
Death Scythe
Slick Rick
Perfect Balance
'92_NSX_Type_R

Have fun! and thanks for being part of the team!👍

~Sp33~

The Honda Fan Club has changed ownership. All new business can go in this thread. Thanks!

My wife has a 2000 Honda CR-V. We've actually traveled on dirt roads with it!

Ritchie Ginther used to be my patron saint back when I had my '88 Accord.

My dad had a yellow '75 Civic, it's the first car I can remember.

Oh, and I work for the local chapter of the Big H Service department. Don't ask me about B-series motor swaps and such, though. I'm not an expert.

So the thread finally switched ownership, which means Sp33 should be able to use the first post as a member list instead of half way down the page, hooray!

@Sp33 - Shananagans! :lol: Hopefully he writes back so I can continue the chat.

@Pupik - I've heard from people that do the same job here that its a pretty good job. Any interesting/horror/funny stories?

Sounds interesting. Be sure to keep us posted, and good luck! 👍

As soon as I'm at liberty to tell you guys what is going on, I will. ;)

Keef - You need to pick up some Meguires rim cleaner. It might take a couple of uses and a little bit of scrubbing, but it will get your rims looking like new again.

toyomatt - So where are ya keeping them all right now? Not in the bedroom still I hope. :lol:

Believe it or not, Meguiar's wheel cleaner is somewhat abrasive on certain types of wheels. I use a 80:20 concentration of Water:Blue Coral High Foam Car Wash Concentrate. ;)

I have a storage unit, bud. It helps to hold all the parts for my car. ;)

Here's a quick shot.
dsc0002kx4.jpg

Back