Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Master_Yoda
I remember i read somewear that they said.. "V-Tec is the only way to make a grocery getter sound likea F1 car"
:lol:đź‘Ť

That was my old signature! :D đź‘Ť

I don't know if anyone have seen these before, so i'll post them anyways...
a1.jpg

a2.gif

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

Some aren't that funny, but those first two always make me laugh. :lol:

hahaha those pics are classic:dopey:
VTEC is gangsta:D
I think its one of the greatest engine sound a side from maybe some super cars...
I-VTEC is better tho:sly:....

DDMv2 - I-VTEC is better then VTEC?!?!?! Did I read that correctly? Please say that was a typo...For the love of God, please say that was a typo!!! Haha, do you know how many wars that comment has started between my friends?! :lol:

Boz Mon - Have you gotten to the point where your taking the long way home just because theres some good spots to bring it into VTEC yet?

Saddly, i've been there for a year or so ever since I found the spot. :guilty:

SRV2LOW4ME
DDMv2
Boz Mon - Have you gotten to the point where your taking the long way home just because theres some good spots to bring it into VTEC yet?

Saddly, i've been there for a year or so ever since I found the spot. :guilty:

I have beent taking the long way home ever since I had my Si Prelude now I just have a better reason to do it:tup:

DDMv2 - I-VTEC is better then VTEC?!?!?! Did I read that correctly? Please say that was a typo...For the love of God, please say that was a typo!!! Haha, do you know how many wars that comment has started between my friends?!

:) I dont know man I-VTEC sounds pretty sweet. Has alot more potential to! In the end there both VTEC so it doesnt matter:dopey:
The thing about I-VTEC is its alot more expensive then normal VTEC engines.

1000 posts! wOOO WOOoo:cheers:
:bowdown: Honda fan Club

Ripped the crossmember out last night:

dsc002335yp.jpg

Before:

dsc002346ys.jpg

After:

dsc002352ux.jpg

I couldn't cut all the way though with my angle grinder so I bent it to weaken it and then smacked it off with a mallet đź‘Ť

Taurine: looks like some good progress. Cant wait to see it done:)

Hey SRV2LOW4ME: I know that you are around toronto and Today The FukenRicen guys started making a petition to build a track in or around toronto. Sign and and hopefully we can get 1000+ people to sign it. the link is in my sig. Anyone else that is around toronto please sign the petition WE WANT A TRACK!:dopey:

DDMv2 - I've signed the petition, always happy to get a city a track. đź‘Ť
I'm actually only half an hour away from Cayuga though, but if you guys get your own track, then that means less T.Dot boys coming down and schooling me with their cars. :lol:

Sp33 - Your just jealous, lol, maybe if your lucky, you can get #2000.

Or maybe i'll sniper that post away from ya just to rub it in even more. :lol:

Revheadnz
Check this car out Honda Fans, NZs quickest and fastest street legal allmotor FWD.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=57749586&key=412676

:drool:

12.61 1/4mile? That the fastest all motor street car in NZ?. I know last year at TMP (drag strip) there was a guy with a crx with orange rims , mirrors. He ran a 12.21 i belive. He drove the car to the track and back home.this with a B18C As well.
I've seen also a K20 crx fully street legal run a 11.8.

Sp33 - Funny pic, but posting a Subaru in the Honda Fan Club? Thats grounds for a paddlin'. [/Simpsons reference] :lol:

DDMv2 - Times are different all over the world. Canada might have a faster NA Honda, but theres a guy in the states with a K20 EG thats running in the 10's. Not sure if he still holds the record, but in last years Honda Tuning magazine they listed his time as the worlds fastest NA Honda. I forget what company he works for, but he's one of the tuning/mad mechanics for one of the performance tuning companies.

DDMv2
12.61 1/4mile? That the fastest all motor street car in NZ?. I know last year at TMP (drag strip) there was a guy with a crx with orange rims , mirrors. He ran a 12.21 i belive. He drove the car to the track and back home.this with a B18C As well.
I've seen also a K20 crx fully street legal run a 11.8.

Over here in NZ the Honda drag racing scene isn't huge, especially not allmotor. And K20s are as rare as rocking horse **** and twice as expensive so that is an area that won't fully be explored for a few years yet.

Taurine
Fastest Allmotor Honda runs 9.6 or 9.5 I think.

Yet .... :sly:

Heh, I was expecting you'd say something like that :D

How quick does that Kelford Cams H22 Civic go? I haven't heard anything about that car for ages.
It's not wrecked is it?

Revheadnz
Heh, I was expecting you'd say something like that :D

How quick does that Kelford Cams H22 Civic go? I haven't heard anything about that car for ages.
It's not wrecked is it?

Kelfords Civic has run 10.80 without nitrous and as far as I know they were ready to race at the Southern Four and Rotary nats but it was rained off (for the second year in a row!) so I think it's all good.

Sorry to be (slightly *cough*) off-topic, but i never get notifications for this thread, and thats crap, coz i usually miss things because of it (post 1000!!! bitch!!) Anyway i looked on 'my gtplanet' and clicked the subscribed thing and it was listed there, so i clicked 'sho all subscriptions' and under the notification column this thread is the only one im NOT getting notifications for. Any ideas how to change that back? Because i couldnt work the crap out.

Thanks for the help,

~Sp33~

Yay! I booked my car in for its exhaust yesterday! Its going in on friday. I'm going with a 2.25 inch mild steel cat back system with muffler and resonator then straight through to a twin tip....

ummm it will kinda look like this: (not literally)
mynewsetup.jpg

Mclaren_Man - Congrats, its about time! If you can, try to make a before and after recording of your exhaust to see if we can tell the difference.

One question though, does every car in Auzzieland have its muffler right after the cat like that, or is that a custom job with some kind of benefits?! :confused:

Integra Type R - Your name is Integra Type R and you want a Fit? Such extremes :lol: but yeah, if ya own a Honda or just like them in general, then I guess your in. Welcome to the Honda Club. đź‘Ť

@SP33: How about some pics of your car aswell? its been a while for both of us :lol: I am currently on the hunt for some JDM fog lights, then you guys can get some nice night shots of lucy 'lude.

@SRV: umm that is just my crappy drawing. Probably a good 70-80cms after the cat is where the 'muff' will be and the resonator might even be in the second straight part of the piping, if not just before the first bend. You will find out in time :D

@Integra Type R: With a username like that I'm surprised that you didnt create this thread. Welcome aboard đź‘Ť

edit: as for making a sound clip, not possible my camera doesnt have sound on it...

Back