Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
It's not as simple as it looks... the engine is really, really cramped in there, you need to cut up the floor so the shifter can be fitted, and it's much more heavier up front than with say, the stock D series or a B series... or even a K. Looking back, it wasn't really worth the hassle.

Speaking of the K-Series, they've rendered H swaps pretty much useless, since they offer greater performance for almost the same price... and weighs a lot less.

Theres an EH3 sitting in front of the house now.

I must say its fun to drive.

I got it for $700. It was $881.56 after tax and title. They were asking $1500 but I got teh mad hook up.

Pics will follow as soon as I get my hands on a camera.

Theres an EH3 sitting in front of the house now.

I must say its fun to drive.

I got it for $700. It was $881.56 after tax and title. They were asking $1500 but I got teh mad hook up. :thumbup:

Pics will follow as soon as I get my hands on a camera.

Pics.

wMTI4NDc5MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4NDc5NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4NDc5NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4NDc5NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

The altezzas are going just as soon as I can find a stock set. I cant tell you how much I hate them.

good little car you have there, just dont smash this one into a curb :lol:

SP33 will prolly have a go at you cos its not a sedan, but dont mind him hehe

Theres a guy at our school who owns one like that (except its non vtec) and he thinks he is the bees knees, got gay stickers on it and everything drives laps of the carpark cranking his 'beats', plus he loves himself and he's a fag. so the other day I pushed up all his wipers, it was soooo funny to watch him walk up to his car and freak out and look all over his 'ride' to look for something else thats wrong :lol: one day Id love to disconnect his battery terminals just for ****s and giggles, but we gotta get the hood up....

whoa that was way off topic, the morale of the story is dont put stickers on your car and drive it like a fag.

sorry guys I just felt like ranting. . .

He has carb's'? I remember my friends old KB laser had Twin carbs, well actually it didn't but we swapped his single carb and manifold for a twin carb and manifold. As I expected very minimal gains came from doing that but it was a laugh. :D

So Yeah lets point and laugh at his carbs

*points* HAHAHAHAHAHA carbs HAHAHAHAHA no Vtec HAHAHAHA Dinosaur!

BTW nice green machine you have there, besides the tail lights and dent in the hatch. :)

Lol. We're always talking about that crap. Now that I've got real fuel injection and vtec and not just that crap DPFI he knows I'd kick his ass.

Duel carbs... bah!

HHAHAHAH NICE LIGHTS YOU ****ING RICER!!!!!!

Just kidding, just kidding :D
I love Hondas so don't murder me.

Nice Civic, and please get rid of those things. :yuck:

Of course I will. Once I get a stock set on there I'm either smashing the clears with a bat or possibly using some explosives to rid them from this world... Time will tell.

Time_Attack
Of course I will. Once I get a stock set on there I'm either smashing the clears with a bat or possibly using some explosives to rid them from this world... Time will tell.
I'll take them, I can make good use with them ;)

I could make a fish tank maybe... Set up the lights to strobe or something... They'd make a neat table lamp...

They're just terrible tail lights.

I recently have been cleaning my engine bay as the matte paint Nissan uses for engine bays tends to collect grime over time, I just used cheap old methylated spirits and a rag, works great, but I don't think it would work so good if the engine bay was oily/greasy.

Time Attack - That car looks pretty clean! Shame about the rust, but for $700 you can't go wrong. I wouldn't put the tail lights at the top of your priority list as they work, and can be replaced at a swap meet/vendor shack at an import track day or through the auto wreckers for cheap at a later date. Personally, i'd start by helping that engine breath a little better, then teaching all those carb users what fuel injection is all about. :lol:

If things work out I should be getting stock tails and an intake plus cash for my old car... But this guy wont tell me when in the hell he's going to come get it.

I'm going to have to repaint the valve cover though. 👎

Time_Attack
I'm going to have to repaint the valve cover though. 👎

If I were to paint my cam/valve covers I would get them power coated instead but I got my cam/valve covers bead blasted, the bare aluminum looks great again.

Has anyone used that at home version of power coating? I believe you strip the piece down to bare metal, spray on the paint, then bake in the oven. I may have missed a couple of steps, but I believe thats the jist of how its done. I saw it once on a car show, and the finish actually looked good when they were done, but I can't remember what it was or who makes it.

FYI muh carbs had more power then your stupid dpfi so stfu. You only got Fi because americans have more stringent smog laws, which lost you hp.

Bite me and your ugly teal hatchback.

On the plus side, the guy im getting my spoiler off got his car today. Cant wait

~Sp33~

I'll destroy every single one of you... at the strip or at the track, I don't care. :P

With me coming in a close second.

Got the new trailing arm bungs made today, rod ends screw into these bungs which are welded into the chromoly tubing and then one end is attached to the lower control arm and the other to the new front crossmember.

But I left my crossmember at work so I can't get anymore work done then what I already have :(

Well doesnt that just suck. Why cant you just go back and get it? Afraid you'll have to stay... lol.

Yeah you'd own me at the track... I've got nothing but a stock D16Z6 in a stock anvil errr.... hatchback.

Well that just sucks. I hope you hve time to do it during the week. Having to wait till next week end to do it when you could have done it this weekend would suck.

Back