Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Sounds like you've got it made. I've just discovering things right and left about this car... Both good and bad. Theres a bit of documentation in the glove box including the original window sheet with all the cars features/options on it. I also know that the person that bought it back in 1993 traded in a red 1986 civic hatchback and got $2800 for it then financed the rest. Theres the original warranty info to. Then theres stuff from the next owner...

On the other hand the sun roof motor isnt to happy.. Nither is the power steering pump or the brakes.

PunkRock
I'll destroy every single one of you... at the strip or at the track, I don't care.
PFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT......
Taurine
With me coming in a close second.
PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT................

I could give both of you a half hour head start on the strip and still beat you two by a day and a half. :lol:

Taurine - I bet this is one of the first times that you can't wait to go back to work on monday. Sounds good though, glad to hear you haven't forgotten about the hatch. 👍

Time Attack - Finding out the past about your car can be good and bad, and sometimes you rather not know when you find out. The only thing I know about my car is where it came from and that it was owned by a drug dealer who didn't leave any in the car when he was busted. 👎

dsc00296vm1.jpg

I just found out yesterday that the frame on the EF is in worse shape then I thought. I'm starting to think my low tripple diget asking price is still way out of the ball park.

Wow, I saw ~SP33~ on H-T the other day.... Nice to see you again, bud. :)

I'm an EM2 owner now, by the way. I should be getting my SSR mesh's in from Japan this week. ;) Finally able to get rid of these stupid overweight rims the previous owner bought. Sport Edition, my rump! 24.8lbs each for a rim without tires, is pathetic, no matter how you look at it.

Looks good man! No clearance issues so far at all?

Time Attack - Love the avatar! Luckily I was able to watch that race and see that facial expression for myself. It took them 10 years, but they finally won, Go Honda! :D

I took off the stock hubcaps. IMO, they were just to tacky. I painted the steelies black.

I guess I didnt tighten some of the lugs correctly though as I dont have a torque wrench. When I left the house this morning I felt an odd vibration that got worse as I went along. Once I got to where I was going I found that all the lugs on the left side were very loose. I dont know why the wheels didnt just fall off.

I hope it was my fault anyway... We've had people mess with our cars before. If someones messing with me I'll kill them.

Hey man, thats alot better then what happened to me today. My poor girl got rear ended by some woman who said, and I quote, "atleast now i'm awake for work!". I wanted to scream "next time, try coffee ya #^%@% &^&#$%%!" but instead I held my cool since my girlfriend was freaking out enough already. My poor girl...my car, not my girlfriend. :(

So far the only damage I can see is the bumper is sitting down and in (if that makes sense) with some little marks where her license plate hit (although you can barely see it since my car is black) so i'm going tomorrow or Monday to have the damage assessed by a professional. Lets pray that the news is good.

Its going to be worse then it looks. If the bumper was still in its stock location, I wouldnt say that, but since you say its pushed in and down you may need a new bumper support or at least the part that attachs to the bumper cover.

Other people suck.. Simply no respect. Did i mention the hag that slammed her door against mine as she got into her car? she didnt care... Still got her licence plate details somewhere.... Might send her a bill one day. :D

~Sp33~
Other people suck.. Simply no respect. Did i mention the hag that slammed her door against mine as she got into her car? she didnt care... Still got her licence plate details somewhere.... Might send her a bill one day. :D

You should see my passenger door. 3 different colors of door dings. It's sad when I go out of my way to park AWAY from groups. :indiff:

All in all, it doesn't bother me all that much. When I swap the front clip for an EL front clip, I'll have to have those panels painted, so I'll just add that on top. As well as the marks on the rear bumper where the previous owner bumped something.

SRV2LOW4ME: I wouldve snapped on her ass. I hate people that simply dont care about what they do to other peoples property. Get some pics up of the damage...

Honda won? wtf I didnt know:guilty:
Can someone please list the dates of the races ? Because I cannot keep track of when they race. I always miss every damn race!:nervous:
Congrats to HONDA!:) 👍

@ toyomatt: I only just read your post earlier on about seeing me on H-T. I also saw you over there the other day. Didnt know you where on here to though!! Em2 eh? You should get some pics over here. I only recently ventured out of the ef/crx section lol. Theres some realy realy nice cars out there.

DDMv2 - I wanted too, bad, especially after her comment, but I had enough girls freaking out already and didn't want to add more fuel to the fire.
Since your in Canada and probably get SPEED, you can check this link which will give you the times and dates that F1 airs.
http://www.speedtv.com/programs/28/

toyomatt84 - You can always do what my friends do in parking lots. Park in the far back and on an angle taking up 2 spaces. It works for them, and so far they're paint jobs are all one color. :lol:

God, I hate out how people disrespect Hondas. :( Makes me wanna cry.

And Time_Attack, how much you sell it for?

AND! Hurray! For the Honda F1 team! Now win more! :D

Time Attack - Its about time! :lol:

So how much did you end up getting for it, and what are your plans for the money?

$45 each??? Thats crazy! Are they made of gold or something? :lol:

Are there any other junk yards in the area that you can call? If not, you can try ebay or other sites and see what they're asking. Personally, for $90 bucks I could put up with the euro's a little while longer.

What style of lights did you have in the U.S. for you car? Red on top of clear, or did you have the yellow sections?

I dunno I forget.

I took the car to a parking lot last night... Very very fun to toss around. It wotn stop rattling and squeeking but it handles well. 👍

I've noticed in my area that some have the yellow marker section and some don't, wasn't sure if it was based on year, model, etc.

Well I hope it was an empty parking lot atleast. I'd hate to hear about how you smashed up this car by putting it sideways into a parked car in a parking lot! :lol:

Back