Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Matt: It's the "Grand Poobah" of the DC lineup... if that's any help. :P 2000, Phoenix Yellow, with a few bits here and there, nothing really serious quite yet. Eventually I'll get off my lazy ass and snap a few pictures. Calipers were ordered from A-J Racing, I'm awaiting on their confirmation for the order, if it's not sold out or whatever.

A-J R is usually pretty good with their ordering system.

It would be nice to see what your DC looks like, especially if you've put some time into the modifications. Is it an IT-R or no? I couldn't quite tell from the "Grand Poobah" statement. :)

dsc00313ky3.jpg

I'm not really feeling it in this picture, but there is much more work to be done.

A-J R is usually pretty good with their ordering system.

It would be nice to see what your DC looks like, especially if you've put some time into the modifications. Is it an IT-R or no? I couldn't quite tell from the "Grand Poobah" statement. :)

Yup, it's an R. :)

Looks sick, Andrew. 👍

I actually drove up over a curb and into that park to take pics. A guy from the city came by and told me to leave before I could get all the shots I wanted. I wanted to take pics of my 4 door there but I wrecked it before that happend.

The graveyard... Eh I dunno. It sounded different enough to try. I didnt have a tripod for any of those shots and its an old camera so there wasnt much I could do. I forgot to adjust its lense and looking at the pics the angles are way to wide for the shots I was taking.

I dont have the hi res shots on here anymore. I saved over them with the smaller sized pics. I'm all about saving space on my hard drive over here...

Yup, it's an R. :)

Looks sick, Andrew. 👍

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to take some wicked photos with a 3megapixel or higher camera, this coming weekend. :) You know you want to take this one, it's got a high payout rate. 1 1/2 sexy womans! (Bond would be all over that, like a fat kid on a cupcake!)

I took out the rear seat today. I had a bitch of a time getting out the split folding uper part out. It didnt have accessible bolts so I had to smash the inner part untill it came out. I actually bent the hammar to hell.

@Taurine: Your bonnets sitting low, i thought it would be sitting high? From memory your engine was stoppin' it wasnt it? I thought it would be sitting high if anything :) Lookin' kool.

Time Attack - So the hammer didn't come out well, but how did your interior?! :odd:

Taurine - Are you going to have to build new supports for the hood pins then?

SRV2LOW4ME: The rear seat and hatch carpet, space saver and such was ditched. The hammer was bent while trying to bend something to get it out. I fixed it so I didnt get in trouble... lol

I'm thinking about selling the hatch so I can buy another ef sedan. I've got a knack for getting myself into crap... I knew that after I took out the rear seat I'd be selling it...

I just dont know... man I just cant make things easy on myself can I...

Not bad pictures, just a little dark.

The second last picture looked like it was a little dangerous to take. :lol:
What speed was it taken at?

Yeah the sunroof is great to have albeit heavy and head room stealing.

I wanted to take that pic at over 100 but I couldnt reach that speed before the next stop sign so it was only at 85 and about 5000rpm. I took another after that at over 100 but it was to blurry.

your car is looking nice.
You have any intensions of dropping it a bit? or modding it?

Overall looks good for a DD:tup:

hmmm wet dirt road, looks like fun.

gee I havent been around this place for a while it seems, I have an upcoming cruise on friday (2 days time) so I might get some pics from that. its just people from school and we're going through the hills. Cant wait to see the look on my mates faces when they're big V6 commodores cant keep up with my little 4 banger Japanese car through the twisties

hmmm wet dirt road, looks like fun.

gee I havent been around this place for a while it seems, I have an upcoming cruise on friday (2 days time) so I might get some pics from that. its just people from school and we're going through the hills. Cant wait to see the look on my mates faces when they're big V6 commodores cant keep up with my little 4 banger Japanese car through the twisties

Just make sure you guys are careful, especially the V6 Commodores standard ones have a tendency to wallow around corners and bumps like a water bed and become unstable.

Im on the hunt for some coils atm. Will only drop max 2" tho. One day ill post a pic of the entry into my driveway. I can probably enact it with the keyboard. -->__/ Thats probably not far off the entry angle. lol.

As for wheels, nothing planned as of recent. I reckon itll look sic dropped on steelies :D lol. will hopefully get that spoiler soon too.

I just got me a Del Sol VTEC. A 1996 to be specific. So SRV, you're not alone--see the sig.

Latest Posts

Back