Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Not bad man, dependin on the condition, thats a pretty good deal! 👍
Tires come with them, or are we going to have to wait to see them on your ride?

I've been waiting for a couple of weeks now for my new wire cover to come in the mail, hopefully some pics of it installed will come after it arrives. I just wish it would hurry the #%&@ up! :mad:

Oh man, that Integra just made the VTEC in my pants kick in hard as well... :scared:

-Fred- - Whats going on?! Your not selling the ride are you? Say it ain't so!

-Fred- - Whats going on?! Your not selling the ride are you? Say it ain't so!

Sadly (well not really) yes, it's pretty much sold actually. And I've pretty much bought its replacement... Petter Solberg style. :D

Sadly (well not really) yes, it's pretty much sold actually. And I've pretty much bought its replacement... Petter Solberg style. :D

Hmm..."TURB@ just kicked in yo!" just doesn't have the same ring to it. :indiff:

Congrats on the buy though, i'm sure the AWD will come in real handy out east during the winter. Plus, all those logging roads up by Marimachi could be fun if you like a little danger with your driving. :lol:

Article
P-plate drivers will be banned from driving VTEC powered cars from next year

Sp33 is a P-Plater right? Looks like he can finally be thankful that he has a carb sitting on his engine instead of an extra set of cam lobes. :dopey:

I'll be over in a bit to beat the STi out of you. :) Just kidding.

I hope you plan some nice upgrades for the WRX. Like the Perrin 450hp turbo kit. :P

No mods planned as of now... but I said the same thing when I bought the Integra... :lol:

Not bad man, dependin on the condition, thats a pretty good deal! 👍
Tires come with them, or are we going to have to wait to see them on your ride?

They have tires on them but two are totaly bald and the other two are nearly bald so when I get paid the day after tomorrow I hope to get new tires on them.

$200 slips with bald/nearly bald toyos (getting new tires soon) $50 stock tail lights to replace the altezzas it came with, $50 for front and rear strut bars, stripped rear and a free short ram intake. Not su bad so far... The tires I plan to go with are Kumho ecsta SPTs. $336 installed... Not bad but not cheap.

wMTMxNjIxOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMxNjIyMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMxNjIyMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMxNjIyMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMxNjIyMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

All you need now is to drop it a bit and replace that tiny exhaust. You weren't kidding when you said the tires were bald though. :scared:

Is the exhaust that small from the headers back? I've never understood why they would put something that small on an Si.

Honda doesnt like getting sued about a loud exhaust... ;)

I'll replace it sometime... I dont have money for that now. The tires are going to take nearly all my money from this payday.

I actually put the wheels on tonight and even with the ****ty tires the car feels so much nicer. The old tires have a tread wear of 460 and these are 300. The ones I'll be getting are 320 I think.

I have a feeling you'll be very pleased with the SPTs. Kuhmo makes very good performing and long lasting tires at a price usually lower than the rest.
On my old Cavalier, before I ran int....er....an old lady ran into me I had some 205/55-16 Kuhmo MX tires. THey were killer. They're a step up from the SPTs, but those tires combined with my supnsion were foolproof. Point and squirt, it was ridiculous. You've never seen a Cavvie handle handle like that.

But now she's gone, and a hot momma has replaced her. Good!

What size are the tires you're getting? The MXs come in 205/50-15, which is probably what I'll get when I get enough money (a ways away). And they're only $72 per on tirerack! THat means you could get them for about 90 apiece at a local store. Sure, it's more, but the performance is too. And they do great in the rain.

EDIT: Wow, the SPTs are only $54 in that size. Never mind the MXs!

EDIT: Wow, the SPTs are only $54 in that size. Never mind the MXs!

Yeah and they are $69 per tire shipped. I ordered them today they should be in tomorrow or monday. I did in fact go with the 205/50/15 which are actually VR speed rated while the 195/50/15 that I had considered was only HR speed rated. I know this doesnt matter much but with the larger size I'll be putting down a nice bit more rubber according the the crudly drawn picture the sales guy made. He was trying to sell me on the Kumho ast or whatever it is becuase I told him I was on a budget but I was hell bent on getting the SPT.

I got pulled over again tonight.

I got off very very very very lucky though. He didnt get my speed and gave me a warning for 3 of the 4 things he could have wrote me a ticket for... Following to close, improper lane usage and failure to signal... I only got a ticket for disobeying a traffic control device...

:lol: I have to agree. That car, or your driving style in it, is getting you into more trouble than anyone else I know.

That's funny. I actually drive slower in my Sol than my old Cavvie just to keep that damn engine quiet! The exhaust hole sounds good when I'm going fast, but the drone and head thumping bass makes me zone out when I cruise.

Hello ladies, I found some internets :D So i thought id holla.

Justin: You got pulled over AGAIN. Its probably a good thing you cant afford that B series.

And yes my car will be lowered eventually. Atm it needs ground clearance. Give it a few months :)

Laters alligators

Sp33

Time_Attack: your new rims look nice:tup:

Ill get some pics up of the ClubEL cruise I Told you guys about soon...

I took to much pictures! They came out really nice and overall it was a good meet:tup::)

If you ask me, the RDX is going to be the new staple for drivetrain swaps in other models. Since it's the first turbo'd Honda since the days of the Honda City, I'd say it'll bring a lot to the table.

Back