Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
It says on the main page.

I guess when I bought my car the dealer didnt pay all taxes... I got a letter from the city saying I need to pay a "use tax." This is very silly IMO.
I only owe them $3.50... I laugh at how absurd this is.

~sp33~ is supposed to be running the thread now since the other dude left.

and my car is still slower then a non turbo fc3. Damn it.

I also found out that launching at 5k is a bad idea. :dunce:

5K launches? What worries me is the fact that 'launches' is a plural....

dude what is your peak torque at? thats what you launch at, or just below. My peak torque is 4000rpm, but the tyres screech too much at that, so around 3500 is a good launching pad for me. note: I have launched my car about 4 or 5 times in the 10 or so months I have had it.

My car doesnt launch lol. I think the grip of these tyres surpass the capabilities of my clutch.

i could launch at 8 and i dont think it would chirp lol.

Ill fix it one day.

Nah I just did it one time. I figured with a better wheel/tire package I could up the lauch rpm a bit. I just happened to be wrong about that.

wooooo woooooo!!!!:)

Honda just won in 3rd place in the brazillian grand prix!!!!!!!:sly:

Jason button did a fantastic job staying right behind Alonso!!!!

1. Massa - Ferrari
2. Alonso - Renault
3. Button - Honda
4. Schumacher - Ferrari

3rd place isnt winning :dunce:

I'm just happy when they place better then Toyota! :lol:

Also...You need more than wheels and tires to be able to drop the clutch at 5k. With the better rubber and higher RPM at launch it puts a lot of stress on the rest of the drivetrain. Your lucky you didn't smoke the clutch completely. :scared:

where the hell were u driving? road seems REALLY bumpy. And it didnt sound like u launch ur car at 5000rpm:nervous:

There was no launching. I think the only time I even hit vtec was right before that spin and that was hardly a split second.

I was driving in a large very rough and hilly parking lot. Its asphalt but it never gets used so its very dirty.

hmmm from what I could see from that video it was a few lights moving around and some engine revving. Hooning just isnt the same in a front wheel drive anyway. . .

Back