Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Dude, your youtube link has an ad for the new Borat movie. I totally heard about the movie a while back, and it comes out on November 3rd here.

Yeah, there's no VTEC, but the vid is funny as hell.

I've completed another vid. It took me several hours and the end product is only a minute and 12 seconds long but I tried to make it funny...

I'll upload it when I'm not feeling lazy.

Made me laugh out loud! :lol:

Your car doesn't sound half bad even though its SOHC, and the video was far better then the first. 👍

Thanks. I made another vid tonight but you cant see much again. Its hard to take vids of what I want during the day as there is a lot of traffic around.

That was a pretty good video. I like the sarcasm, that was good! "It doesn't even power the right wheels." :lol:

Let's see, VTEC or rear-wheel drive? Looks like I chose VTEC baby!

argh, he's banned aswell, so a mod has to take over

count me in anyway

edit: why has this thread been hijacked?

Well I got pulled over yet again tonight on the way home. He said I was doing 50 in a 30. I'm pretty sure it was more like 65 but I'm not complaining as he didnt even write me a warning. I thought I was going to be arrested as he patted me down and searched the car but he just shook my hand, told me to slow down and said have a nice night.

The nicest cop I've ever meet by far.

Why did you post a video of you breaking laws? Not exactly the wisest choice, if you ask me.

Thats what I was thinking, only the dumbest part about it was him speeding through the stop sign. My girlfriend says I have big balls, but even I don't have big enough ones to do that. :lol:

lthiele
argh, he's banned aswell, so a mod has to take over

He is? Since when? He doesn't looked banned to me. :confused:

okay, my parents got fined $230 for doing 130 in a 100 zone, and my mum speeds all the time

This is the Honda Fan Club, not the "brag about how your mom speeds all the time thread". You want to join, then contribute! Do you own a Honda? Why are you a fan? Etc...

Time Attack - Count yourself lucky man. If you lived here, your car would already be crushed thanks to our new law. Maybe its time you lifted that foot a little bit man. :lol:

On a happy note, my spark plug wire finally came (I've only been waiting since May for it...WTF!) so hopefully i'll be able to go to my parents place tomorrow and install it and take a couple of pictures. 👍

Well it was past 2am so there was no traffic and I had made sure it was ok as I had drove by there twice before doing that.

This sort of thing doesn't happen when others are around.

posting a video of breaking the laws? someone here could know where you live and be a policeman.

I don't own a Honda, but my pop used to

coolies another member on here from SA 👍

If you ever come down to adelaide and see a maroon prelude driving around with a ding in the rear bumper, thats me :cheers:

lol^^^

EDIT: aww damn guys, i just checked my post count and its 1038 :( i missed my thousand..th post....

EDITEDIT: my 1000th post was welcoming member vtec91. v000t *Streamers*

coolies another member on here from SA 👍

If you ever come down to adelaide and see a maroon prelude driving around with a ding in the rear bumper, thats me :cheers:

i go to Adelaide often, probably once every couple of months:sly:

~sp33~
Welcome member 31:lthiele

What did your grandad own?

i can't remember exactly, i was only little back then, it was very small, looked like a Z act, or an N360 or something

~sp33~
EDIT: aww damn guys, i just checked my post count and its 1038 i missed my thousand..th post....

EDITEDIT: my 1000th post was welcoming member vtec91. v000t *Streamers*

my 100th post is coming up soon

edit: i'm on 991:)

Civic isn't going to be ready until next years drag season, gives me more time to do this right and not rush it.

p1010003td5.jpg

So now parts collecting begins, starting with the 26x8 Hoosier drag slicks.

:sly:

Back