Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Well, you were on a racetrack and wrecks are sort of expected to happen. The damage isn't that bad though. If you were to replace the fender I'd guess about $400 for a brand new fender, paint, and installation. Does the blinker still work?

I think it everything still works, meh :lol:

I'll just beat that dent out and wash the scuff marks off.

Revhead: Taupo #3 http://www.tauporacetrack.co.nz/the_track.cfm

Coming down the back straight, revlimit 3rd gear (140km/h) then hard on the brakes for the left hander down to the hairpin.

Except I didn't quite make the left hander and shot off into gravel and tyres and stuff >_<

http://www.tauporacetrack.co.nz/the_track.cfm[/url]

Coming down the back straight, revlimit 3rd gear (140km/h) then hard on the brakes for the left hander down to the hairpin.

Except I didn't quite make the left hander and shot off into gravel and tyres and stuff >_<

Ouch :lol: , how was the track day before the lapse of concentration? Did the CRX go well?

And how does Taupo compare to Puke? I've only ever driven at Pukekohe.

Off-topic: Going to A1GP?

R170 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Kompressor; 193-197 hp, 200-206 lb-ft (last couple years got more power).....

Check. :lol:

Hey, the guy had his window down, I couldn't help myself. But he was helping himself to a big glass of FAIL.

Ouch :lol: , how was the track day before the lapse of concentration? Did the CRX go well?

And how does Taupo compare to Puke? I've only ever driven at Pukekohe.

Off-topic: Going to A1GP?

CRX was going mint, however I think I need to reset the ghetto camber on the front wheel and the next track day I go to will be on semi slicks and with more power.

A1GP: Dunno, probably not (save the money for the CRX :D)

CRX was going mint, however I think I need to reset the ghetto camber on the front wheel and the next track day I go to will be on semi slicks and with more power.

A1GP: Dunno, probably not (save the money for the CRX :D)

How goes progress on the LS/VTEC?

[UNiQUE]-Shadow;2515306
Oh wow, some new zealanders!! GO the hondas :D I myself am planning to buy my friends prelude vtec off him if I have the cash :P Then just maybe i will be able to join this club :)

Find the cash if you have too, you won't be dissappointed. :D

Well, I won't be getting my Auswuch's until the end of January, due to a shipment delay. So, in the meantime, I decided that I'd bid on some more SSR's.

How about some SSR Schumacher's. ;)

s14hiroshi-img600x450-1165665445dscf0066.jpg

Well, I won't be getting my Auswuch's until the end of January, due to a shipment delay. So, in the meantime, I decided that I'd bid on some more SSR's.

How about some SSR Schumacher's. ;)

s14hiroshi-img600x450-1165665445dscf0066.jpg

I like them, ALOT actually, especially with the chrome lip. Whats the offset on those? Is it just me, or do they look really deep? :confused:

I like them, ALOT actually, especially with the chrome lip. Whats the offset on those? Is it just me, or do they look really deep? :confused:

The seller doesn't know. I think they're 16x8 +20's, but since the seller doesn't know, I can't really give a good estimate. Especially since both of the pictures he offered me are from the front. :(

But, hey, if they don't fit, I can turn them around for a rather large profit. ;)

Schumachers would be awesome if they didn't have that no talent assclown's name on them. :P

I'm saying that you'd go to the ends of the earth for a name brand rather than across the street for off-brand.

The Dino wasn't badged a Ferrari.

But it wasn't a copy of a Ferrari made by Toyota either. :lol:

If BRS created a different rim under another name and Toyomatt said it wasn't a BRS design, then what you said would make sense. Would you rather have a cheaply built ferrari look a like that is created by Toyota with poor materials and only performs half as well as the real thing, or would you rather have the real thing?

I'm saying that you'd go to the ends of the earth for a name brand rather than across the street for off-brand.

The Dino wasn't badged a Ferrari.

I'd go to the ends of the earth for a better product, yes. DRAG's are a "budget" rim for a reason, bud. They use the cheapest quality metals, and the cheapest quality casting techniques. Why do you think there's so many occurrences of ROTA-owners saying their rims broke?

You know, now that you mention it, Ive been on heaps of websites with thousands of people on each site forum, Im in a couple of car clubs know heaps of people in other car clubs etc, but not once have I ever heard of a wheel collapsing while someone is driving it. I have however seen heaps of people selling their brand name rims (work, rays, SSR's etc) due to them being ridiculously expensive for what they are.

You know, now that you mention it, Ive been on heaps of websites with thousands of people on each site forum, Im in a couple of car clubs know heaps of people in other car clubs etc, but not once have I ever heard of a wheel collapsing while someone is driving it. I have however seen heaps of people selling their brand name rims (work, rays, SSR's etc) due to them being ridiculously expensive for what they are.

Ever think they may be selling them for a profit? You'd be surprised how much some people will pay for exclusive/rare rims.

Latest Posts

Back