sp06_2.jpg

s2000te37.jpg

mama2.jpg

mama1.jpg

127vl.jpg

p1010892.jpg

H_te37a-1.jpg

H_te37a-2.jpg

I can get more for you, when I'm at work tonight. ;)

16-te37-001.jpg

Mmmmm, thats the colour mine are now.

volk_te37limited.png

But that would be nice and would fit in with the rest of the car... oh decisions decisions.

To be honest, I'd go with a black powdercoat and polished faces. Then, get some either black or red Volk/Rays stickers and put them on. :) That'd be both original, and sick looking. :)

I hope those are jdm only steelies. How can a self respecting wheel whore be seen on anything commen...

Actually, they're multi-pattern steelies, designed for both 4x100 and 4x114.3 bolt patterns. They do, technically, come from Japan, since they're off of a Honda Accord (I think).

Well they look good. Next set of nice wheels you get should be 15s they look better imo.

I disagree. 15's look too small on the 7th Gen's, when lowered. 16's follow the body lines better, plus allow me to run my up and coming brake setup. 15's won't allow me to.

newpicswithrims9.jpg

Those are my buddy mikes TE's:tup:

Ill be doing a full photoshoot soon with him and the crew:sly:

toyomatt84: how do you like the d80? Im thinking of getting into the DSLR scene and picking one of those up:tup:

Those steelies are 15s and they look just right to me.

:indiff: *sigh*

Have you seen an EM2 lowered with decent 15's (non-steel)? They look tiny. I can drudge up some pictures for you if need be. Regardless, it's not as if I'm going to just change course based on your opinion.

newpicswithrims9.jpg

Those are my buddy mikes TE's:tup:

Ill be doing a full photoshoot soon with him and the crew:sly:

toyomatt84: how do you like the d80? Im thinking of getting into the DSLR scene and picking one of those up:tup:

Of the D-SLR's that I've used, the D80 is seemingly the most advanced in color depth. The pictures feel more realistic to me, and overall just look better from the get-go. But, that's my opinion.

Wow, I was gone for 3 days and I missed alot.

Sp33 - Loving the pictures! #@%& what everyone else says, I think the rims look good.

Toyomatt - I like the photoshoot locations man, pretty creative, and the quality is pretty good. Not sure about the steelies being JDM though, depending on the year, they may be from here in Canada.

DDMv2 - Can't wait to see the shoot, but what kinda car are the TE's sitting on?!

Wow, what a night! Many people have been in your typical street race. You happen to pull up next to a car at a red light, you happen to tap the gas accidentally, they happen to scoot up a couple inches...it's on. Or you could get a drag going deliberately. But it's not often you find others who are big fans of street racing--around corners. I just happen to enjoy corners very much, and just happen to have a few buddies who also do, one of them a veteran of Tail of the Dragon. It's now 12:15 pm here, and from about 8:30 to 11:30 we went all over, connecting our favorite backroads, and genuinely "killing" them. For example: my brake discs were well-worn when we started. Now they're well-warped. :lol: That drive was the best I've had, and far more exhilerating than straight-line stuff.

Of course, it always seems to boil down to which car is quicker, and I have a Friendly Fire Alert:

One of these racing buddies--and the Dragon vet--owns a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V, with all the NISMO suspension parts you could dream of. He also has a NISMO header, cat-back, and AEM cold air, the trio boosting engine power to ~200. And, reluctantly, I must admit that my lowly Del Sol pulled well on the Spec V, and not by a slim margin.

They'd better watch out, for the next time I come across an arrogant SE-R owner...

Sp33 - Loving the pictures! #@%& what everyone else says, I think the rims look good.

Toyomatt - I like the photoshoot locations man, pretty creative, and the quality is pretty good. Not sure about the steelies being JDM though, depending on the year, they may be from here in Canada.

DDMv2 - Can't wait to see the shoot, but what kinda car are the TE's sitting on?!

Meh, it's ok if they're not JDM, because I've got 5 sets that are. :)

Back