Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
They did a bad job of syncing up the sound and that little vid of the tach to the actual driving but the car itself looks very neat. I almost wanna say that the sound isnt really that car though...

that insane. Does anyone noe where I can get a better quality vid tho? I hate that the sound is played all screwed up...:grumpy:

foggiesin.jpg

After four hours of mucking around I finally have them in, although in that photo I have yet to adjust them so they are pointing straight.

well first I had to learn how a relay worked, then I did a dummy wire up and made sure that it was working ok. Then I had to find somewhere to splice into the parkers circuit, I ended up using the little light in the ashtray as my source of power. Then it was a real b*stard getting the wire from my switch into the engine bay. I then made up some brackets to mount them on and finished wiring them up. I'm pleased with the way I have them wired up, all I need on is the parking lights then I can simply switch them on and off. This means that I can have them on without having those ugly pop up lights up :)

Can I join? :) I love my Honda, and our families Hondas :D

edit:
Since everyone else decided to post pics, i might aswell :P

they ain't anything special, but I love them and couldn't care what anyone else says :)
100_1841Medium.jpg

100_2615Medium.jpg

I dont have pics of the other cars but oh well

At first I was leery since you have just one post to your name but you seem to have nice cars. We will be needing more of the one on the right and the one with the black bumpers please.

You'll have to wait for documented entry into our group as the guy that takes care of that is away for a while but it wont be long.

Coming from Mugen who brought us the hot Fit Dynamite which the Fit’s original 1.5 VTEC was replaced with a 2.0 liter i-VTEC engine, we can’t expect them to leave the performance of the Civic alone right? Mugen has equipped the K20A 2.0 liter i-VTEC of the JDM Civic with a supercharger, bringing up total power up to 295 horsepower (300ps). The engine hooks up to a front-wheel drive 6-speed manual transmission. The car has a “Super Charger” text emblem above the front wheel arch.

googled it...

At first I was leery since you have just one post to your name but you seem to have nice cars. We will be needing more of the one on the right and the one with the black bumpers please.

You'll have to wait for documented entry into our group as the guy that takes care of that is away for a while but it wont be long.

:) the civic in the 2nd pic (which is actually my sisters) has seen better days, but has recently had a huge rust repair job (replaced the drivers side front middle and rear pillars) and has been crashed a couple months ago but has been fixed (and got a free headlight cover hehe)..

more pics:
Picture051Medium.jpg

Picture053Medium.jpg

and my Accord:
100_1825Small-1.jpg

100_2163.jpg

Picture023Medium.jpg

We arn't exactly all that rich and that would explain why the cars ain't in top condition, but we try :)
I'm glad to see people would rather see the older Hondas for once :)

Heres one for you toyomatt. 4x120 CF-48s.

pic_1_civic_1300fe82.jpg

They're fairly nice. I've seen quite a few sets of CF48's up close, but never held an interest for them, since they only come in 14 and 15 inches. Kind of a shame, really, they'd look hot in 16's. :) Now, if they had the Aero Covers with them, I'd say you'd have quite the rare piece on hand, because the 14" Aero's are really quite rare. Especially in 4x120.

Speaking of disappointing Mugen rims, the NR10's also fit the bill. Now, those would make some great 16's as well. :)

I think they look better on 3rd and 4th gens. The 2nd gen there is a little to old and bland for my tastes.

The only 2nd gen's that I would consider going with, would be all hybrids. I'd love to drop a Honda City Turbo engine into a 1970's Civic. That'd be one fast little go-kart. :)

Back